AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: worst fear

Digital Plague Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 01:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Arizona...where nothing grows and the state tree is a telephone pole
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood
    my worst and only fear is losing my g/f.
    i know exactly what you mean, my worse fear is to loose the women in my life as well.
    quote the great mithos: "Revert to nothing-ness"

Member Panda_lada has a little shameless behaviour in the past Panda_lada's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2005 01:53 PM
    In a black hole that leads to nowhere.o_O
    Threads

My worst fear is hieghts

If everything seems to be going well you have obviously overlooked somthing.

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 10:09 PM
    Threads

Spiders.....
    There so scary look'n...
    all those legs just really freaks me out.
    i'm so afraid that when ever i see one i gotta yell my mothers names to come and kill it for me...other than that i wouldn't move at all.
    Who isn't a-scared of a spider?

Oh and clowns also freaks me out..well when i was younger.

~Aisuru~
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

the snake king viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

well its spiders i just dont ge4t scared easy but ihate spiders
    my name is sonblock wich meens crazy white boy with a gun

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

Well I hate spiders A LOT I just freak out at the sight of them. So I guess being locked in a room with a Big spider in the room with a straight jacket on and I couldnt do a damn thing about it.

~Made by Gandizzl~

Reaper of Banshees Chibi_Reaper is an unknown quantity at this point Chibi_Reaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2005 08:32 PM
    I live in a box, in cambodia, outside a bar. (Just kidding! n_n)
    Threads

The dark. I dont care what anyone says, the dark. I've ALWAYS been afraid of it. Sure i'm a dark person and i occasionaly like to sit alone in the shadows, but it sucks especially at 12:00 midnight. And i have my reasons...
    Humankind cannot gain anything, without giving something in return...

Thanks shadow for the smashing avvy and sig seen above!

...To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

Reaper of Banshees Chibi_Reaper is an unknown quantity at this point Chibi_Reaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2005 08:32 PM
    I live in a box, in cambodia, outside a bar. (Just kidding! n_n)
    Threads

Im afraid of being alone as well. Just imagine, every living thing on earth has vanished and your by yourself.
    Eventually you'd go insane.
    Humankind cannot gain anything, without giving something in return...

Thanks shadow for the smashing avvy and sig seen above!

...To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm glad I'm not the only one here who is afraid clowns..I hate them ever since small and they are suppose to make you happy/or laugh?? Doesn't make me smile at all. Actually, I'm afraid of people who dresses up in general and goes around hugging you like Disney Characters from Disneyland..which is why I never been there..lol Spiders is another one. Since I feel like I have nobody to share myself with when growing old, I guess fear of not having a b/f would be one but it changes though, one day I want one and the next I rather be alone when seeing my friends get hurt by theirs. Strange eh? I'm so confused now^^

Senior Member Timothy will become famous soon enough Timothy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2005 10:15 PM
    Threads

for me ime not afraid of hights but i am afraid of falling from them(cant spell)

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING DONT MESS WITH ME!!!!
    Starting a faimly so if intrested pm k^_^.

FAIMLY
    Wolf goddess: Ayame chan
    Dad :Therebel
    sasura: mom
    sis : marie2007
    grannie: rezina
    cousin: ~DizzyElf~
    nee-san: Akuni
    kenny_killer: stepbros dads cousins sons step cousin

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

1. cockroaches
    2. ppl that already lost their minds
    3. ppl with their mind really awake n hv some wicked intention
    4. losing myself [maybe]

Dance with me. BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:40 PM
    Threads

Drowning...just sinking down into the darkness of the water, not knowing when you're feet are going to touch the bottom....can't breathe, and when you try your lungs fill with water and you choke...
    Honey, how you gonna make it on your own? When you wake up in the night,
    And see the stars just city lights,
    And you can't find home?

Senior Member Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2009 06:49 PM
    Threads

My worst fear has to be death because when I was younger I supposedly I died (according to the doctors that told me) but what is funny I don't remember being in the hospital at all, which was weird because my parents told me I was there like for 2 weeks.

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

My worse fear is to end up in a position that I cant escaped from. I fear that my isolation tactics will end of killing me. I fear losing people that I hate to love. I fear losing myself, though I seem to hate what I see.

[ True*Poet ]

The Key to Paradise Kiba' is infamous around these parts Kiba' is infamous around these parts Kiba''s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 09:17 AM
    I can't remember....... ZzZzZzZZzzzzzzZZZ
    Threads

Im not trying to be snotty or sound hard or anything but im really not afraid of anything i mean i may flinch when a buddy of myne pretends to puch me or somethin or when im boxin but truely i aint scrade of anything. I mean if i g2 go i g2g cuz thats my time.

You are SASUKE!
    Even if I must eat the Devil's Fruit, I am on a path where i must gain power!
    Family:

I don't need anyone...

Original AF Lover Boy -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 07:32 AM
    Threads

SHOTS!!! i ahte doctors they always lie to u and tell u that its not gonna hurt a bit but it always does hurt alot

Swordmaster Link-Kun will become famous soon enough Link-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 05:01 PM
    Threads

I hate spiders,the dark and scary parts in games like fable.(lychefield graveyard)
    Good triumph over evil, light will always shine, standing
    near, will be the path of life.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister shinju hoshi
    older sister catskill888

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

My worst fear is outer space. Even do I watch cartoons with space in them take megas xlr for example(great show).

The True Vampire's Son Adrian Black is infamous around these parts Adrian Black is infamous around these parts Adrian Black's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2005 06:15 PM
    Threads

Every squirrel in the world dying of massive acorn shortage...

A Supporter of Toast Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    Threads

my greatest fear of all is losing the ppl i care about...i'd rather give myself than let them go.

Idolizing J.Skellington. hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

Being all alone in the world shroudded in darkness. No one hearing my screams. The only one left, no one there beside me. Everyone I ever cared about- gone.

A Supporter of Toast Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i sympathize with ur fear hammy.

Original AF Lover Boy -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 07:32 AM
    Threads

oww i got a shot the other day and i like wet myself kuz it looked huge before the doctor put it in lol i mean like this big *hold out arms fully extended*

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

My worst fear would have to be bees and spiders.

Bees are scary because they have this low buzzing sound and they fly past you really fast. They also sting. T__T

Spiders are scary with their eight legs and their creepy eight eyes. Why is eight so common with a spider? I also hate them because I don't know if they are going to jump at me or just crawl away. >>;;

But I don't scream bloody murder when I see them. I just stand there and my heart is beating like heck.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow scared of bugs u all are...not saying i don't fear them...i hate all bugs and some lizards...SOME!

BRoKeN HeArT SAKURA sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 05:05 PM
    Threads

i'm not really afraid of anything cuz when i get scared i hope i will die or something what's it called 'i embrace the fear!'

Closed Thread

Thread Information