AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Anime These Days

Threaded View

I'm a twit Thenox is on a distinguished road Thenox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2005 05:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime These Days!!!!!! Part 1

THIS NEW [stuff] THEY KEEP PUSHIN OUT IS JUST THAT [not good]! i remember the good old days, getting castles in the sky on import way back when. i remember seeing lensman for the first time. when wicked city and monster city where the greatest animes ever created then soon they where forgotten. when gunbuster was fresh. i remeber life before ghost in the shell. when EVA was just a spec in its creators mind. i remeber the time befor ADV started pushing out these crap TV series. when cowboy beebop ruled the high heavens. i remeber a time when it didnt matter how good the animation was, that the cells wernt smooth enuf. rushing to the shops to get the latest imported OVAs. recalling these memories bring my to cry. i look around and think what has become of it? after the whole pokemon boom when anime was now aloud to be cool. the quality of good movies and TV shows was slummed by the rushing to get them out. today all i see is them repackaging movies that i only bought 2 years ago. releasing a series twice within 2 years of its origional relese. i look around and see the same old [things] that i watched when i was a wee nipper. shows like GITS: SAC wonts stand the tests of time. your all buying into the tail end of something that exploded in the 80s. its a fact that more anime fans lost faith around 99 when they stated putting garbage on the shelves. you all bought it and thought look at me im real cool. so i blame you all for the crap that gets pushed out onto me. you all start [talk]in about what the best gundam show is. well for the record the origional show is!!!!! you wanna watch real good shows. go find giant robo!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Regex; 04-15-2005 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Language

Thread Information