AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hey I'm New but...

Junior Member Drak Kalia is on a distinguished road Drak Kalia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2005 05:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

The Hip-Hop Anonymous Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 10:30 PM
    Threads

Hi.

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

hey lil bro no singles post. hey there newb and welcome to af. Hope u have fun here and not get into trouble let me no if u have any questions k ^^

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Senior Member Vegito will become famous soon enough Vegito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 06:54 PM
    Threads

I'm new here I just registered today, nice to meet you

Thanks Felicci.91 <3
    Pm me to see what I look like ^-^

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

I was new here not to long ago, welcome both Drak Kalia, and Vegito, I hope you have fun and post lots ^_^ laterz
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and enjoy. PM me anytime you want. Post often and follow rulz. TTYL

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2013 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallos and welcome. Have fun, post often and follow the rules

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Archlord of Chaos Doomsday082 will become famous soon enough Doomsday082's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2005 09:15 PM
    Threads

Cool

Hi! I'll be Your friend. If U wanna join My family, I'd love to. Just PM Me!
    (BTW, Post lots! I sent U 40 points of money to start U off, Enjoy!)
    Last edited by Doomsday082; 05-05-2005 at 11:36 AM.
    ---------------Doomsday082--------------

----------------------My Gallery------------------------

Junior Member Drak Kalia is on a distinguished road Drak Kalia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2005 05:13 PM
    Threads

Hey thank you all! i would love to have you all as my friends! and thank you Doomsday! ^_^

Archlord of Chaos Doomsday082 will become famous soon enough Doomsday082's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2005 09:15 PM
    Threads

Sure. No prob. This site is awesome.
    ---------------Doomsday082--------------

----------------------My Gallery------------------------

Certified Ninja Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 11:57 PM
    Threads

i see same to me only ive been chating for 2. welll have fun and don't spam! or the mods will get you( makes a scare face) well bye!* walks away*
    Life is only as good as the Coffee in the morning.

Idolizing J.Skellington. hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

Greetings people of all. I am Hameht of the 'Ihavenoclan' Clan...lol...I'm here if ya'll jus wanna talk or battle(i suk) or w/e...PM me n e time TTYL PeaceV

Congratulations, you are my latest victim.
    It's true! Spammers are full of vitamins!
    Last edited by Myrra; 05-15-2005 at 07:31 AM.

Junior Member Maggie from R.O.D is on a distinguished road Maggie from R.O.D's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 09:29 PM
    Threads

(to hamlet)thats spam... welcome*bows* follow the rules and dont spam like hamlet ( is new too)

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome to the forums. If you need anything just ask. Hope you have fun here. Hope to hear from you sometime. *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Farewell *bows before vanishing*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

hello welcome Drak_Kalia, i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. also if u wanna be in my family just ask!

Closed Thread

Thread Information