AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trigun

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 11:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Trigun

In this Thread we are going to talk about Trigun. who do you like the most in trigun who do you hate? what is you favorite episode? why do you like trigun or why dont you like trigun? well i will post latter.

P.S
    sorry if this has been made i searched and did not find anything sorry if i did something rong. and if the is in the rong spot plzz move it and tell me thank you.
    I know all and I see all, I just don't tell all.

Junior Member FLCL_white_Wolf is on a distinguished road FLCL_white_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2005 11:54 AM
    Threads

what is trigun all about?? ive never seen it!!

Senior Member raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2010 08:54 AM
    Threads

vash. he's cool like spike from cowboy bebop and jean from outlaw star.
    art and anime is my life.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

Favorite is Vash or Legato, hate Monev the Gale the most, fav episode is either "Diablo" or "Hard Puncher", and I like Trigun coz it is funny and cool.

Asian Pride Benitora_shadowman will become famous soon enough Benitora_shadowman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2005 10:06 PM
    Threads

I like trigun! I juss recently liked it, hehehe. My fave character is Vash and I hate that girl with the short black hair, the one that hangs with Milly Thompson. I hate her soo much!

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You mean the future "Ms. Humanoid Typhoon" Merryl Strife?

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

I like Wolfwood hes my Fav His huge cross gun thingy thats awesome.I hate noone and i also like Knives vashes evil twin bro.I like it because its funny +_+
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Trigun is certainly funny, for the first half anyway. After the Gung-Ho Guns are introduced it is mostly serious.

Member ViolentJ 1.0 is on a distinguished road ViolentJ 1.0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2006 03:33 AM
    Threads

My favorit episod is when that fine girl comes to the town with the energe reactors and vash becomes her body gard.
    Last edited by ViolentJ 1.0; 04-22-2005 at 11:23 PM. Reason: bnjgfh

Wibble wabble bumble boo Im ViolentJ nice to meet you
    My juggalo homies-
    blondy
    blondy
    blondy
    blondy
    blondy

Senior Member evil killer is on a distinguished road evil killer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2005 08:32 PM
    Threads

vash is my favorite in trigun.
    Death is near.

Archlord of Chaos Doomsday082 will become famous soon enough Doomsday082's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2005 09:15 PM
    Threads

Wolfwood Rocks. He and Vash are Old heroes with a twist.
    ---------------Doomsday082--------------

----------------------My Gallery------------------------

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wolfwood is cool. It sucked when Chapel was made to kill him. Super emotional moment.

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

I love VASH!!!~he's so cute and pretty tough~I also like Wolfwood because he's one hot hunk!!~^-^

~~~~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If it is just based on looks, I gotta go with the rich girl from "Love and Peace", Doninique the Cyclops, or the plant technician from "Lost July" (I think that's eht episode's title).

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

I LOVE WOLFWOOD!! If you don't know by now, then wow!! Where have you been? He's my favorite character out of the series and the whole aniem world. My favorite episodes are Paradise, the one after B.D.N. and basically all the episodes taht have Nicholas in it the most.

Ever wonder why my name is Milly? lol.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

WOlfwood is certainly cool. Most emotional scene in the show is when he dies.

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo
    WOlfwood is certainly cool. Most emotional scene in the show is when he dies.
    Yes, that's why I kind of like it because he kind of expressed his love to Milly on that one. But dying was not part of what I wanted.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't think anyone wanted that. Even Chapel didn't want to kill him in the end.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo
    I don't think anyone wanted that. Even Chapel didn't want to kill him in the end.
    He had to do his job, I guess. Didn't he die in the end, too?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sadly, yes. He made the mistake of going against Knives, and was rewarded by getting sucked into a black hole or some such thing.

Junior Member stomponfrogs is on a distinguished road stomponfrogs's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 03:33 PM
    Threads

Trigun is cool. I just recently got into it. My favorite character is Vash. Love and peace!! ^_^

Avatar and signature made by me. My Livejournal

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Who is everybody's favorite Gung-Ho Gun (besides Wolfwood).

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 11:26 PM
    Threads

i like them all vash the most. i have not seen all the show so i dont have one that is my favorite yet but i will.
    I know all and I see all, I just don't tell all.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My favorite Gung-Ho Gun is the boss, Legato Bluesummers. He is so awesome, with the calm demeanor at all times

Senior Member Zustarus is an unknown quantity at this point Zustarus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

I chose Vash...I dont hate anyone..and my favorate was the one where they dueled each other.

Closed Thread

Thread Information