AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How life began.

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 11:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default How life began.

In this thread im asking you to tell me how you think life began. ex do you think god made all of this or do you think we evolved from somthing. or if you ahve something else post it. i will post what i think latter.

P.S
    sorry if this has been made befor sorry if i did something rong and if this is in the rong spot tell me and move it plzzz and thank you
    I know all and I see all, I just don't tell all.

The Poetic Friend Poetnevermore will become famous soon enough Poetnevermore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 07:03 PM
    Threads

I believe that life began by god.
    Friends and Family in journal. Feel free to check it out.
    http://poetnevermore.tripod.com

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Senior Member Misa Greycloak is on a distinguished road Misa Greycloak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 10:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Poetnevermore
    I believe that life began by god.
    I agree,I believe God created all living things.And there couldnt be any such thing as a big bang,because you cant hear things in space.*holds up finger and nods her head*
    ~MG

I love you with every fiber of my being...

Please promise me...You'll love me forever...

A lover will lost a while,a friend is a forever..

The Poetic Friend Poetnevermore will become famous soon enough Poetnevermore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Misa Greycloak
    I agree,I believe God created all living things.And there couldnt be any such thing as a big bang,because you cant hear things in space.*holds up finger and nods her head*
    ~MG
    True

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Delegate of Darkness Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 11:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Misa Greycloak
    ~MG
    If god created it all who created god?

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well see the thing is someone or something started it all. but what or who or how we will never know. as death warrior said if god made it all the who made god. than who made the person that made god and so on. but than if we evolved from something where did that something come from. how did it get here. who made it or how was it made. i think we can never know how life began but we all can belive in are own ways of life.

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

I dont think it has even started yet. I think we are all stil plugged into the matrix... yeah we are all still a part of the system and pretty soon the machines will take us all over and make us implode.... YEAH
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

well we couldda called it "The Big Explosion of Matter That Had No Real Sound Because It Was In The Vacume Of Space Where No One Can Hear You Scream" but "the Big Bang" just had a nicer ring to it.

btw this is one of those topic that i've put a lot of thought into... plain and simple there really is no solid proof one way or the other, its just as like ly that we were created by "God" as the "Big Bang" as God was responsible for the Big Bang, as we were created by a giant orange eyed green chicken.

do you doubt my green chicken?
    prove me wrong.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Delegate of Darkness Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 11:11 AM
    Threads

ok azreal you are going nuts you know that right; but really i think that we kinda just poped up into existance million of years ago and we just evolved but maybe not.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree with everyone above, but I'd have too stick with that god created life because I'm a christian and all and I believe it. But everyone makes a good point.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i'll stick with logic. the big bang sent out a lot of hydrogen(atomic # of 1) atoms at hot temperatures, many bonded, many went through nuclear fusion forming helium (atomic # of 2), and in hot temperatures, atoms continued to go through nuclear fusion and many more elements were formed. over time, basic life forms came about, systems of substances that supported one another, and then more complex organism, etc, etc, until the modern life forms came about.

i have MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY doubts and problems with the belief that an all-powerful, omni-potent being creating everything simply by willing it. and the bible, torah, kuran, etc. do not account for many things that scientists know occured before humans existed.

if you ever want a good debate, PM me or IM me about this.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I think life created by evolution of bacteria, into life forms, ect. Adaptations were aquired throughout the years.. and all of that.

... Could someone explain to me the whole thing about God creating us all without any type of evolution? Not trying to be a pest, but when I was learning the whole philosophy of evolution in Science class, it offended alot of religious people.. And I don't understand why.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Cool. I like this type of subject.

Im doing a University course related to this and ill just tell you this before i ramble on too much: Earth is very fortunate to have life in it. Look at all the planets around. To our belief today, Mars is too far away from the sun to support life and its also too small. It cant support plate tectonics like Earth so it can not replenish CO2, and hence it loses its little atmosphere. Venus is a little too close to the sun so it has a MASSIVE greenhouse effect within the planet, evaporating all water that existed before, as rain is an effective way to remove CO2 from the atmosphere, Venus is screwed since it cant support rain with such high temps, so its a "runaway greenhouse". Anyways, seeing that the conditions needed to support life are so rare, we are hence either created by a supreme being or VERY lucky.

...oops, i rambled on again >< ....anyways, thats just some stuff i learnt, im not sure if i remembered correctly.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    I think life created by evolution of bacteria, into life forms, ect. Adaptations were aquired throughout the years.. and all of that.

... Could someone explain to me the whole thing about God creating us all without any type of evolution? Not trying to be a pest, but when I was learning the whole philosophy of evolution in Science class, it offended alot of religious people.. And I don't understand why.
    if life came from bacteria (im not saying you are wrong or it did not happen) where did the bacteria come from?

Asian Pride Benitora_shadowman will become famous soon enough Benitora_shadowman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2005 10:06 PM
    Threads

I would say god created everything. The question is, who created god? God was the very first person. Actually, he wasn't even human. He is a spirit. How he was made no one knows. My problem is the bible said god created adam and eve and two of each animals, so when did the dinosaur came?

the snake king viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

Question

life began when to morons met and then the big bang happened
    my name is sonblock wich meens crazy white boy with a gun

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Life began when my man & dad first met... idiots

the snake king viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by retro
    Life began when my man & dad first met... idiots
    no thats your life not ours idiot
    my name is sonblock wich meens crazy white boy with a gun

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Really huge coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri

religious people believe that God/gods created the species as they are [and that humans were made in God's image].

besides, some people are offended by the thought that we evolved from monkeys...and they're ignorant idiots, since that's not what the theory is about.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Senior Member Misa Greycloak is on a distinguished road Misa Greycloak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 10:26 PM
    Threads

God is AND was.He was not created,He just exsisted.He spoke things into exsistance.God balances everything in this world and the universe.All you can do is read the Bible.
    Genesis 1.
    In the beginging God created the heavens and the Earth...
    ~MG

I love you with every fiber of my being...

Please promise me...You'll love me forever...

A lover will lost a while,a friend is a forever..

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

The sperm met the egg.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Prehistorical sludge
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by viperson
    no thats your life not ours idiot
    Did you really take offence to what I said? must have since you needed to say this, but hey if its to make your mark on the forum go ahead I'll get bored very quickly & go. But If talking to yourself is your 'thing' then hang around.

shadow masters Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 11:27 AM
    Threads

maybe god thid
    it buth is there a god
    ore evolutionthid this buth wher started it
    who nows we
    the living will never now
    maybe in dead all will be reveeld

"the people and the friends we have lost never forget them"

Member mitzi is on a distinguished road mitzi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2005 12:16 PM
    Threads

Wink

God! ------ Hes the Alpha and Omega.

Closed Thread

Thread Information