AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Worst game............

Member NaRuToFaN23 is on a distinguished road NaRuToFaN23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2006 08:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

agreed, and i would have to say the worst game i ever played was proboblly either killzone or maplestory its a really crappy mmo thats repitive and has no point

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

Ha! The worst game has to be Halo 2, the ending is Very crappy.

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Junior Member Auron626 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Auron626's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2005 03:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by UltimaChaos
    the worst game EVER has to be either Radical Dreamers or Superman 64
    i didnt like driver2

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

Easy, Battle Assault 3 Featuring Gundam Seed. Why, here are the reasons:

1: The storyline is screwed upped.

2: The controls are hard to get used to.

3: I keep losing on it.

You think the game is good, IT'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninja in training sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2006 10:56 AM
    Threads

Sorry if someone already said this but the worst game in history is: (drumroll please)
    Catwoman

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke-fan-1
    Sorry if someone already said this but the worst game in history is: (drumroll please)
    Catwoman
    lol.... heh... as they said in NP...

Question: how strong is mario?

Answer from NP: strong enough to bench-press all of the unsold catwoman games... and thats saying alot"
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

Admiral von Schneider gohan416 is on a distinguished road gohan416's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 05:32 PM
    on the battle field fighting against the cannibal army
    Threads

the worst game i have ever played.... hmmm... there are so many.
    i would have to pick Pikmen, it was neat at first watching little alien plants attacking and swarming something 100 times larger than they are, but the game got old after a while, my IQ became too high to understand what the heck was going on. so i quit.

According to the Character test on naruto-kun.com, i am...

Sasuke,
    vengeful, strong, and anti-social.

The irony of it all is that i am really like that, but i am loyal and kind, so yeah...

Death is the High Cost of living!!

I've battled my way through life with all it takes just to get to you. But now I wonder whilst these tears fall from my eyes...was it all a waste of time?

These quotes are made possible by other af members, thanks.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gohan416
    the worst game i have ever played.... hmmm... there are so many.
    i would have to pick Pikmen, it was neat at first watching little alien plants attacking and swarming something 100 times larger than they are, but the game got old after a while, my IQ became too high to understand what the heck was going on. so i quit.
    the point was making something different... pimin isnt the greatest innovation nintendo has made... but then again... if we look back on the power glove...

Ninja in training sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by S_C_L-1
    the point was making something different... pimin isnt the greatest innovation nintendo has made... but then again... if we look back on the power glove...
    Are you referring to Glover for the N64/ That game was lame

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are you referring to Glover for the N64/ That game was lame
    no, i just made a mistake in pikmin... but yeah... glover SUCKED XD

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ET was the WORST game ever.
    I live in Switzerland!

Digital Excellence Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2008 02:32 AM
    Threads

ummm
    unlimited saga
    was uslesss
    !!! Dont let my egg die !!!
    click it

Senior Member Heaven's Cloud is infamous around these parts Heaven's Cloud is infamous around these parts Heaven's Cloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2005 02:47 PM
    In the 9th gate of hell with aether storm and guinevere...^_~wanna join?
    Threads

uhhhhhh Forsken for ps sux

"You see me as an enemy, I see you as lunch"

My family:
    Sisters:Lady Nayru
    Fruits Basket Girl
    AnimeLegend!713( hyper little sister)
    *Sakura
    Nieces:Zoey-Chan
    Brothers:KillerDragonX
    A song:
    "I Caught fire" by The Used

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the new MWs... microsoft screwed yet another game up.... they decided to give mechas shields... MW ISNT HALO!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Top Three Worst Games:

Catwoman
    Dragonball Z Sagas
    OnePiece Grand Battle

Junior Member lilnnw is infamous around these parts lilnnw is infamous around these parts lilnnw is infamous around these parts lilnnw's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2005 02:43 PM
    Threads

catwoman

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Top Three Worst Games:

Catwoman
    Dragonball Z Sagas
    OnePiece Grand Battle
    theres a one piece game?... ew...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yep the is a One Piece game. And it is crappy. Well to me. But maybe not to you One Piece fans. But I am a One Piece fan.
    Last edited by sasuke-fan-1; 10-09-2005 at 11:20 PM. Reason: i wrote friend instead of fan. THat is wat I get for watching tv while typing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yep the is a One Piece game. And it is crappy. Well to me. But maybe not to you One Piece fans. But I am a One Piece fan.
    I dunno... the show sux... i heard that the manga was decent tho...

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation shadow25 is infamous around these parts shadow25's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2005 12:56 PM
    Threads

the dragonballz games sucked really badly. There is one game in particular after playing it i wanted to beat my head against the wall for purchasing such a crappy game, it was HORRIBLE! I can't remember what it was called though i do remember the pain my mind went through cuz of the recuperation from playing it though.

Senior Member F B Lover! will become famous soon enough F B Lover!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 04:53 PM
    Threads

Like one of the first Final Fantasies. It sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sucked! Too bad too 'cause some of the later ones are great, so you're expecting summat great, and the give you junk. Very disappointing.
    Sig. made by Spica.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    This is an awesome Naruto Music Video,
    Open Your Soul.
    You can find all the other Naruto Music Videos there. I also reccomend Whisper of the Beast.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by F B Lover!
    Like one of the first Final Fantasies. It sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sucked! Too bad too 'cause some of the later ones are great, so you're expecting summat great, and the give you junk. Very disappointing.
    if it wasnt for the popularity of the first, you wouldnt have any of those precious rpgs i know u love... and dont forget that the cartridges originally used had very little room... (original GB any1 lol)

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

well i wouldnt say that this is the worst game ever but DMC2 was a huge disappointment
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Member Mrs_Ren_Tao is an unknown quantity at this point Mrs_Ren_Tao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2007 08:50 PM
    Threads

The crappyest game is....PACMAN!

^ My two favorite Sailor Moon Villans!
    I support NaruSasu!
    I support Hyugacest!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Ren_Tao
    The crappyest game is....PACMAN!
    thats just cuz ur too young! i bet you dont like space invaders either

Closed Thread

Thread Information