AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Worst game............

Senior Member Takune is infamous around these parts Takune is infamous around these parts Takune is infamous around these parts Takune is infamous around these parts Takune is infamous around these parts Takune is infamous around these parts Takune is infamous around these parts Takune is infamous around these parts Takune is infamous around these parts Takune is infamous around these parts Takune is infamous around these parts Takune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2007 11:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

No matter what i hate runescape even if i was payed billions of dollars i wouldnt change my mind im a horrible drawer and i could draw better stuff then that!!!!

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Any movie games like lilo and stitch or shark tale (ect) you have to do the same as the movie goes><.

Member dante200100 is on a distinguished road dante200100's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2005 04:59 PM
    Threads

No, ive changed my mind. The worst game ever is the shrek 2 game. Its stupid, pointless, and I whooped it in a day.
    **FORMERLY KNOWN AS METALSHADOWFUSI**

Vindicated... Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 11:52 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dyne
    Heh, I like this thread! Well, there are just sooo many, so I will go with the most recent. Samurai Legend Musashi...it sucks!
    Omg... i wanted to bash that game into junk... but i used it as a coster instead lol
    I personally hate xenosaga episode 2 -_- they changed the character's looks... worsened the graphics, cut out most of the voices, and for god's sake they MESSED WITH THE BATTLE SYSTEM. How could they do that to such a great game? X.x /cry, it saddens me to see a good saga ruined by the second game... especially when the first one was so good.

+ Broken Wings + Kitsune-sama will become famous soon enough Kitsune-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 03:35 PM
    Threads

The worst game that I ever played was Darkstone for the Playstation. Gah! That game was horrible ><;; .

+ Mai Owner-Carrot Top +

+ Heroic Guardian-Dyne +
    ++ Kawaii Omouto-Sakurako Shiina--Sweet Otouto-Nerveya ++

+ Anime | Manga | Games +

Member dante200100 is on a distinguished road dante200100's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2005 04:59 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nerveya
    Omg... i wanted to bash that game into junk... but i used it as a coster instead lol
    I personally hate xenosaga episode 2 -_- they changed the character's looks... worsened the graphics, cut out most of the voices, and for god's sake they MESSED WITH THE BATTLE SYSTEM. How could they do that to such a great game? X.x /cry, it saddens me to see a good saga ruined by the second game... especially when the first one was so good.
    Yeah, they did that with the Devil May Cry series. But they made a good comeback with 3!
    **FORMERLY KNOWN AS METALSHADOWFUSI**

Junior Member Meiyo-Kun is on a distinguished road Meiyo-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2007 11:00 AM
    Threads

I dont really care for the FF series most of games are highly overated. As more and more of these games are made they loose there depth. Id choose a .hack game over a FF anyday.
    Live life,

For Family, Friends, And Anime.

And the occasional love interest

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

I have to aggree with ultimachaos there... SuperMan 64 was a TOTAL flop.
    Pretty much everything on the VB (not to mention that the VB was horrible for your eyes). Theres also an old NES game that was pretty bad... Bomber Jack i think it was called...

Victim #27 Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

Whack-a-mole is pretty pathetic...

Thanks Jose!!

The Broken Vampire Legend Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2008 06:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxMooinkxX

hmm pokemon stadium that i hate its just annoying

brother: tiger_stripe
    big brother: hero
    little sister: sesshoumaruluver
    cousins: crystel_alchemist, MSCBrock
    Cool anime-addicted Dad: Therebel

i the guardian of souls in the nether realm shall watch over the weak and protect all who are in need of help for i shall protect with my life my soul and my sword.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Kukuriyu is infamous around these parts Kukuriyu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 09:36 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Stake... that game suck *sign*.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

i dont care how popular it is i hate all the pokemon games
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Victim #27 Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

Pac-Man was okay but Mrs. Pac- man sucked hard

Thanks Jose!!

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm..... Worst game's I've ever played......

I have to say the original Doom, Wolfenstien, Max Paine and Max Paine 2, Combat Task Force 121, and Quake.

Before people start flaming me for these choises, let me explain WHY I hate them...

#1-They all give me motion sickness playing them.

uh, that's it....

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

I believe theres already a thread like this....

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...0&page=1&pp=25

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Woaw there! wolfenstein was the first fps i ever played! i grew up on it...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*shudders*... I just remembered the old Back to the future games ...

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Starfox Adventure i hated it it was rubish

B00ger's Special Fwend! Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 08:45 AM
    Threads

I didn't really like Fable too much. It was fun in a way, but it was a bit too easy, and it could have been a little bit longer too.
    * - - - -][ LOVE ME ][ - - - - *
    * - - - -][HATE ME][ - - - - *

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

Dr Jekyl and mr Hyde for NES. This is the most unplayable crap you can buy.

Member roi_the_best has a little shameless behaviour in the past roi_the_best's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 06:00 AM
    Threads

final fantasy six or lower ... the graffics are horrible expectualy in the battles , but the most storys are great. some storys are even better than those that come after final fantasy seven
    ¨^ ___^¨

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

WHAT! all final fantasys are great!

Member roi_the_best has a little shameless behaviour in the past roi_the_best's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 06:00 AM
    Threads

runescape can als so be big ... maybe if hthere where some good cheats for it i would think about start playing it again ...

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I would say Swat for the XBox. That game wasn't very good
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by roi_the_best
    final fantasy six or lower ... the graffics are horrible expectualy in the battles , but the most storys are great. some storys are even better than those that come after final fantasy seven
    ¨^ ___^¨
    Forst of all... It's "especially"... not expectualy...

And saying Final Fanatasy VI and lower graphics are horrible... you DO know that this those gmaes were in Nes and Snes systems right?

Its like saying that Mario graphics were terrible... They were the best graphics for thier time.... -_-

Classics don't get the respect they need these days... -_-

Closed Thread

Thread Information