AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Most Tragic FF Death

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tifa(FF7)

5 50.00%
  • Queen Brahne(FF9)

0 0%
  • Kuja(FF9)

1 10.00%
  • Galuf(FF5)

0 0%
  • Ramza(FF Tactics)

2 20.00%
  • Tseng(FF7)

0 0%
  • Other (I may have forgot a few)

3 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Most Tragic Death in Final Fantasy

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Most Tragic Death in Final Fantasy

Ok, everyone knows about Aeris's death in Final Fantasy, and it IS pretty tragic. But its like no one else cares about the others that have died in FF games. Tseng from FF7, Galuf from FF5, Ramza from FF Tactics, Kuja and Queen Brahn from FF9. There are lots of other people that have been killed, and I want to see who else thinks these are important as well. So which one do you think should win?

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Even though I don't like Final Fantasy ,I do have to correct you.
    Ramaza did'nt die in the game. Now if it was possible for him to die and stay dead forever, I would be happy.
    Now, it's a shame that rules of final Fantasy are IGNORED whenever it's crucial that a person has to stay dead, the makers never really explained why that's true. =/

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Property of SamuraiGirl Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2007 09:15 PM
    Threads

It Sucked When Tifa Died

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

ok...when the hell did Tifa die? She was in freaking advent children, last i checked so was Tseng. How the hell can someone be dead if they are in future events of the story?

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

I actually agree with Redfield on this one O_o... I don't recall Tifa or Tseng dying... Maybe you should get your facts straight before you post a poll.

Also, Kuja didn't necessarily die... It's an indirect fact at the very end of the game that he's still there. ._.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MsAeris
    I actually agree with Redfield on this one O_o... I don't recall Tifa or Tseng dying... Maybe you should get your facts straight before you post a poll.

Also, Kuja didn't necessarily die... It's an indirect fact at the very end of the game that he's still there. ._.
    Tifa never died (she just got stabbed) but Tseng was SUPPOSED to die in the game... they brought him back in the movie, so I guess a lot of people figured he got out of the temple somehow (okay, he HAD to have gotten out of the temple, even after Sephiroth stabbed him).

I have a question of my own, though. When did RAMZA died? Didn't he escape with his sister? He was in the end movie. Now, Delita and Ovilia (I think it was Ovilia) stabbed each other, so THEY died. Which was a damn shame. Delita was so great.

When Teta died I was sad. :/

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=32038

Pay particular heed to this rule:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo Kusanagi
    • Final Fantasy? More like endless threads - A good majority of the threads on this board are in someway related to Final Fantasy. Its a great series, but all these threads aren't needed. We have a thread for most of the series and the movie, so use the search function before making a FF thread.
    Please people, we don't need more Final Fantasy threads.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

i liked FF Tactics, but the bad thing is Ramza dies at the end. so what's the use of finishing the game, then?

you don't get the Virgo stone, i have no idea where the Leo stone is, and having Cloud in the party is very cute. a bit slow on the level-up, but a powerful character.
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    Threads

Hmmmmm, why the hell did I put Tifa on there. After playing the game as many times as I did, you would think I would no Aeris's name by now. CONGRATS TO THE ONE PERSON WHO FOUND THAT OUT!!!!!! Wow, and person who said Ramza didn't die SHOULDA POINTED THE TIFA THING OUT TOO, lol. Actually, I find it highly impossible that Ramza could have survived that, and in the fact they don't explain how, I presume he is infact dead, and that they are just trying to make it jolly and seem like it wasn't all for nothing, but thats just what I got from it, you could be right as well. I think Galuf was the most tragic cuz he died fighting for his friends and grand daughter, and the fact you spend all the time with him and then he dies right before the end of the game. It kinda sucks, I liked the job I gave him too, did better than Cara did.

P.S. And to Red Storm, sorry for making another FF thread, but this seemed like a unique thread that no one has made before, so I went for it. I have seen many "favorite FF game" threads, and countless "favorite FF character" threads as well. I do not make many threads here, so it won't be a constant thing with me. But if the mod didn't like it, he would close it, so maybe you should tell him first instead of spamming in this thread first(not trying to be mean, but the mods ARE here for a reason).

P.P.S. To MsAeris, I never saw FF7 AC, so I never knew that Tseng still survived, and they did a crappy job of explaining it even if he did, cuz quite frankly, there's NO WAY he shoulda been able to escape that. I already explained the Tifa thing, so I don't have to do that again.
    Last edited by Anime is poison; 11-12-2005 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anime is poison
    P.S. And to Red Storm, sorry for making another FF thread, but this seemed like a unique thread that no one has made before, so I went for it. I have seen many "favorite FF game" threads, and countless "favorite FF character" threads as well. I do not make many threads here, so it won't be a constant thing with me. But if the mod didn't like it, he would close it, so maybe you should tell him first instead of spamming in this thread first(not trying to be mean, but the mods ARE here for a reason).
    A constructive post including a link back and the rule in question highlighted can hardly be called spam, but as you wish, thread reported. Now let's see what Kyo thinks of this.

Honey bunches <33 _Sesshomaru_ will become famous soon enough _Sesshomaru_ will become famous soon enough _Sesshomaru_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 10:04 PM
    Threads

i think Tifa would be the most tragic, she is one of my favorite FF characters(Clouds Better)

[Sig made by aYaMe5967~^_^~]

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

Yes...he meant Aeris...not Tifa. And Tseng DID die, so did Rufus, while we're at it. It was a reltively important plot point that was never in question. Just like I don't accept the Star Wars "prequels" as canon for all the things they changed with the series, I don't accept Advent Children as changing canon because the writers in either case are too pitiful and talentless to make a good story without going back and changing things to appease a rabid and ignorant fanbase. That being said...at least Advent Children WAS cool as hell...just not very interesting in the way of plot or characters. The only good thing to come out of the Star Wars prequels was the Cartoon Network microseries.

And...to the actual point of the thread...I'm with Annik...Delita's death was a tragedy.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

What about squall? Some people said he died and they came up with some pretty valid points. But I don't know what to think O_o; Anyway IF Squall died, it would be the most tragic.
    P.S. Tidus and Auron from FFX should be on the list

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sword
    What about squall? Some people said he died and they came up with some pretty valid points. But I don't know what to think O_o; Anyway IF Squall died, it would be the most tragic.
    P.S. Tidus and Auron from FFX should be on the list
    Well, Tidus was never really 'alive' so theoretically, he couldn't die.

Now, the death of Shuyin -despite hating X2 with a pasion- was pretty sad. Too bad he turned into some avenger.

And of course, Aeris.

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

i would say Tifa was the most tragic
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    A constructive post including a link back and the rule in question highlighted can hardly be called spam, but as you wish, thread reported. Now let's see what Kyo thinks of this.
    Kyo won't be getting back to you untill Monday or late sunday, so hold your peace for a while. Don't be such a worry wart, the final fantasy threads were limited, with the exception of that annoying 215 post one. -/

Anyway, according to the sloppy physics and rules created by the game, everyone should be dead.
    "If squall died it would be tragic?" By God, that would be the most awesome part in the game, that would give me a reason to play FF8 again, seeing how he just about defied all the rules of physics and death set forth in the game.
    If you don't know how he did it, you're not paying attention.

It was a reltively important plot point that was never in question
    You can lead a fanboy to the truth, but you can't make it open it's eyes.
    Last edited by Nineteenth; 11-12-2005 at 11:28 AM.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenth
    Kyo won't be getting back to you untill Monday or late sunday, so hold your peace for a while. Don't be such a worry wart, the final fantasy threads were limited, with the exception of that annoying 215 post one. -/
    Huh, didn't know he was gone. Ah well, can't blame me for fearing the rebirth of Final Fantasy threads.

Another tragic death... hmm, how about Leo in FF VI?

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

i think Tifa would be the most tragic

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SeijouOmni
    Yes...he meant Aeris...not Tifa. And Tseng DID die, so did Rufus, while we're at it.
    Did Rufus really die? I don't recall how. I haven't played the game since... 7 years?

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    Did Rufus really die? I don't recall how. I haven't played the game since... 7 years?
    When weapon attacked Midgard, it shot a giant beam straight at Rufus's office, vaporized the whole structure to molten metal. No way he could have survived that.

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Molten metal? It wa just an explosion. And isn't he the wheelchair person in AC?

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

Well what about tidus? comon being shot infront of yuna. who can forget that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sword
    Molten metal? It wa just an explosion.
    Explosions usually generate extreme heat, extreme heat usually melt metal. Hence, an explosion would reduce a metal structure to molten metal.

And isn't he the wheelchair person in AC?
    He is, which is why AC was confusing. People who died got brougt back purely for fanbase purposes. Tseng died, yet he was brought back. Rufus died, yet he was brought back. The only reason that happened was because the fanbase would murder Square if they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by zodiak
    Well what about tidus? comon being shot infront of yuna. who can forget that.
    I think you're confusing X with X2, it's not Tidus who gets shot, it's Shuyin.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Hmmm, well Ramza dying was pretty sad. I hated Delita, so I couldn't care less about his death. I don't like FFIIIV, so anyone dying in there deserved it. Um, Rufus dying was cool, not sad. Tseng's death was very sad, yes. But I think that Aeris still tops the list of sad deaths, hand's down. And I'm not saying that becasue I'm a fangirl, but everytime I hear that music I tear up. -_-

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by SeijouOmni
    Yes...he meant Aeris...not Tifa. And Tseng DID die, so did Rufus, while we're at it. It was a reltively important plot point that was never in question. Just like I don't accept the Star Wars "prequels" as canon for all the things they changed with the series, I don't accept Advent Children as changing canon because the writers in either case are too pitiful and talentless to make a good story without going back and changing things to appease a rabid and ignorant fanbase. That being said...at least Advent Children WAS cool as hell...just not very interesting in the way of plot or characters. The only good thing to come out of the Star Wars prequels was the Cartoon Network microseries.

And...to the actual point of the thread...I'm with Annik...Delita's death was a tragedy.
    Ehh... THEY chagned the story... I thought Tseng and Rufus died... But you can't help it if they changed it and decided to brin them back... If they're alive in the sequel then they never died... They prolly had the idea like, "Oh hey you know Tseng and Rufus' deaths weren't confirmed... Lets bring them back! Yeah!! LOLasdaskbs"

You might not like it... But that doesn't change that they didn't die in FFVII...

And I guess I'm going with Aeris on this one... They didn't make a big deal out of any other FF characters deaths... Even in the old Snes FFs they didn't make thier deaths look all that important...

And Tidus?? Yeah... He never died... He was a dream from the beginning...

But I DO have a nice FFX/X-2 question for you guys...

Is Tidus Shuyin's dream?? I mean you know the fayth dreamt up thier old Zanarkand... Do you think Tidus in THAT Zanarkand was supposed to be Shuyin??

It would make some sense when you think about it...

As for me... I either think that...(He was Shuyin in the dream Zanarkand) OR... The fayth didn't have any other memories when creating new people... So after however many generations they needed to creat children and such... (Its been 1000 years)... So they re-used the looks of other people and most likely re-used other peoples personalities and such...

I dunno... I just had that in my mind right now... Yeah... I guess this might be considered off topic... But hey... I wouldn't wanna make an entirely new thread just for that... LOL XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information