AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Worst game............

Member naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2006 04:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

id have to say katamari damaci (i think thats how you spell it)
    my name is Naruto Uzumaki! Remember it!

i will stop at nothing to become the greatest hokage!! Believe it!!

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by naruto465
    id have to say katamari damaci (i think thats how you spell it)
    because?....
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

Junior Member evil roman is on a distinguished road evil roman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2005 03:28 PM
    Threads

i think that the worst game is either mario superstar baseball because it is more cheap then anyone says it is. or there is also superman 64 it was just horrible.

Black Rose Jedi Alchemist KiteX is on a distinguished road KiteX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2005 12:49 PM
    Threads

I am so misunderstood!!!!
    Dead to the world.....

Junior Member fizzytonic is an unknown quantity at this point fizzytonic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2006 01:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by WBJ
    the worst i played was maximo. i really didnt like the format of the game and how he loses his armor every time someone hits him. also the only way you save your game is if you beat the boss on the stage...theres 50 bucks down the drain
    THANK YOU. I'm sorry, but I'm so tired of people talking up this crappy game like it was so great. I'm sorry but there's a difference between challenging and frustrating as all heck.
    Why don't you stay still so I can smack you?

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by fizzytonic
    THANK YOU. I'm sorry, but I'm so tired of people talking up this crappy game like it was so great. I'm sorry but there's a difference between challenging and frustrating as all heck.
    Maximo is a modern day 3D version of Ghosts 'N' Goblins, which was designed to be on the challenging to pulling your hair out from frustration line. It seems they decided to do the same for Maximo....and it's not too hard, if you know what your doing and exploit free life locations for a few minutes or so (doing that got me up to the afterlife levels or frozen wastelands levels before I paid my first Death token).

WBJ - The reason his armor broke when he was hit is because...well....I'm not too sure myself. As I said above, the game is a modern day Ghosts 'N' Goblins. Everytime you were hit in that game you lost your armor as well, except on that game the armor to dead scale went Armor-Naked-Dead, unlike Maximo who has Gold Armor (is that correct?)-Full Armor-Standard Armor-Naked, Dead, if we assume that you are at full armor level.
    Last edited by Storm Strife; 10-31-2005 at 05:28 PM.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

maximo wasnt that bad... ive played much more "yank your hair out" kinda games...

and most games nowadays... u have to do insane stuff to unlock stuff to do more insane stuff etc...

i remember as a kid... i had the most difficult game immaginable... "magician" for the NES... i swear... ur character was hungry/thirsty every 5 minutes... and u ran out of mana SO fast... just keeping him alive was like a tamagochy lol

not to mention that you COULDNT attack without magic... and if you dont know what to do, its impossible for u to win after the second level... (there was a special item u HAD to get)... and the item to kill the last boss... was a 1 shot thing... otherwise it took u 3 hours of painfull teeth grinding... incredibly advanced game for the time... one of the first to have a multy-save file system... but still... even jumping was a spell...

Senior Member Kyouken is on a distinguished road Kyouken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2005 12:00 AM
    Threads

spy vs spy was ultra rubbish. No imagination and so simple.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouken
    spy vs spy was ultra rubbish. No imagination and so simple.
    you cant really expect much from a game coming from a MAD comic...

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Worst game ever....hmm....Colin McRae Rally. I hate those types of games.

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

i would say all games based on card games are bad and also pokemon is very bad i hate it they are all practically the same
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

The worst game is Pac Man. Man that game is very hard to finish it and to be honest I just ended up to stage 3 only... V_V

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masaru Kusangi
    The worst game is Pac Man. Man that game is very hard to finish it and to be honest I just ended up to stage 3 only... V_V
    Hard to finish?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but to my knowledge there acually ISN'T a final level to PacMan. It just keeps going on and on and on and on until you die. Or get bored.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Senior Member leigh2345 is infamous around these parts leigh2345's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2005 04:24 AM
    Threads

i hate it when you get games that are meant to be really good then end out rubbish such as xenosag episode 2.. i really despise that game. or maybe all the fifa games.
    MY FAMILY
    Konoha Dark Team Ninja=Dark-Sasuke
    Shaman King= Trey Racer

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by leigh2345
    i hate it when you get games that are meant to be really good then end out rubbish such as xenosag episode 2.. i really despise that game. or maybe all the fifa games.
    well... devellopers are running out of things to work with... its always same old same old... and controls are becoming more and more complicated... (thats one of the reasons i adored killer 7)

im just looking forward to the revolution... i know im getting annoying about it... but immagine for a second... if they make a gun attachment thingy... it would be like having a light-gun arcade game in your house! not to mention that you would be able to controle your movements!

i mean... there MUST be a reason that every 1 has been trying to get it right for the past 15 years! and if any 1 can do it, nintendo can!

Senior Member trippy200 is on a distinguished road trippy200's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 11:08 PM
    Threads

Worst game ive ever played was Kya: dark lineage (yea, i know, youve never heard of it either). it wasnt all bad and got like high 7 or low 8...but Im carefull to purchase fun games, and after youve played the likes of Ratchet and Clank of The Prince of Persia, games that get scores of 8 seem boring and uninspired. the graphics were flat and boring, combat was clunky, and it had a horrible camera.
    Stop reading my sig & read the next post! Wait,why are you still reading this? Do you have a genuine interest in my sig? Well, I suppose if you've gotten this far . . . first of all, you must acknowledge my awesomeness. C'mon, don't be shy. just say it. Say i'm awesome. See, that wasn' too hard was it? Now go forth, my minion! Aid my quest to worlddomination!! . . . Did I just reveal my top-secret plan in my sig? Drat!

Member kenji_son_of_kenshin is on a distinguished road kenji_son_of_kenshin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

Azurik (i think thats how you spell it) for xbox its just a stupid game

Senior Member Keita will become famous soon enough Keita will become famous soon enough Keita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 01:39 AM
    Threads

the one worst game is shown in x-play.. and i played it... the game is TORENTE!
    this game SUUUCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Alone is not the answer

Really?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by trippy200
    Worst game ive ever played was Kya: dark lineage (yea, i know, youve never heard of it either). it wasnt all bad and got like high 7 or low 8...but Im carefull to purchase fun games, and after youve played the likes of Ratchet and Clank of The Prince of Persia, games that get scores of 8 seem boring and uninspired. the graphics were flat and boring, combat was clunky, and it had a horrible camera.
    yep! you play a godly game and your standards go up.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by S_C_L-1
    yep! you play a godly game and your standards go up.
    This doesn't seem to be the case for me. My standards are still the same as they ever were. I'm thinking it could be all those old games I used to play.

Junior Member Life & Death is on a distinguished road Life & Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2006 01:11 AM
    Threads

the worst game ever is runescape and i only played it for about 3 min
    These are my pets

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Strife
    This doesn't seem to be the case for me. My standards are still the same as they ever were. I'm thinking it could be all those old games I used to play.
    awesome-tude isnt measured in graphics! hell... ill still play NES launch titles... altho i AM looking forward to the next gen! *grins*

the worst game ever is runescape and i only played it for about 3 min
    3 minutes is hardly enough to judge a game... especially an rpg... altho i dont completely dissagree with ya on runescape... running around for 6 hours to cut wood isnt really my thing...

but seriously... you can look over some really good titles like that... a good example would be FF9... GREAT game... completely oevrlooked...

Closed Thread

Thread Information