AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Drawings.

onto the end Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 01:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Where dragons roam free and cats can talk
    Threads

Default Drawings.

I've just recently started drawing, and here is 3 from today and yesterday i drew. I hope you like. btw, they don't have feet well because i can't draw feet >.< (or hands on that matter). i just hope you can actually see them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pic1.jpg‎
Views:	44
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	11130   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic2.jpg‎
Views:	40
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	11131   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic3.jpg‎
Views:	39
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	11132  
    A signature I made for another forum, but I like it just a little bit to much. ^^

~Gackt Lover~ otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 03:02 AM
    Threads

well...you drawing still an amateur but i love the way you create the character,more practise,you should brave to draw the foot also. i believe that someday you drawing will improve.
    good luck ^^

Siggy made from my futago-arigato

All of this is my FAV.guys

Please visit my artwork at fanart and rep me if you like

onto the end Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ai! thanx, i have more to scan. -i finally drew the feet. XD-
    A signature I made for another forum, but I like it just a little bit to much. ^^

Hooker Boots yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko.......'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2008 01:58 PM
    Threads

you'r drawing really need's to get better ,good luck!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default More of my awful sketches

I just want to know how the first one is? the other one, i drew twice to practice.

Name:	pic4.jpg‎
Views:	30
Size:	204.1 KB
ID:	11200   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic5.jpg‎
Views:	29
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	11201  

Im an ann0ying l0ser inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2006 11:31 AM
    Threads

these pictures suck

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

not they dont!! these are pretty good keep practicing and youll get better

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok, so i finally decided to put another up. i might make changes on it later today. i drew it earlier this morning... so it might not be the greatest...

Name:	pic6-1.jpg‎
Views:	22
Size:	171.8 KB
ID:	11812  

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

You're getting more improved, Haku. I'm really impressed! I don't even have a backbone to show my family the pics I draw, so I'm proud of you.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sayoko
    You're getting more improved, Haku. I'm really impressed! I don't even have a backbone to show my family the pics I draw, so I'm proud of you.
    He, thanx for the part of the improvement, i show my family and friends so they can give me pointers or tips.

Artistic Epiphany...~ Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 09:06 AM
    Threads

Hey, not drawing feet is completely understandable. I have a hard time with feet too! All the angles and what not, I'm not sure how it all goes! And Hands, geeze, those are the hardest things to draw on the body, for most people. All the grooves of the hands, bends at the joints and curves. Hands'll take a really long time to get down. I've been drawing for many years now and I'm still having some trouble with hands. So don't sweat it, you'll get a ahold on it sooner or later.
    ~ Reps Reps Reps! ~
    ~Please and Thank you :P ~
    Animation made by me! No stealing or the shinidamachuu will steal your soul!
    ~ Signatures made by Me. ~

Closed Thread

Thread Information