AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: An odd thing ( i think)

Senior Member Link34 is on a distinguished road Link34's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2005 08:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question An odd thing ( i think)

I went to go see The Amityvile horror, and i dont normaly watch scary movies, cause i figure i get REALLY scared and have nightmares. I went to see this on friday, cause i wanted to go to the movies with my friends. I was trying to not let them know i was scared to see the movie. I didnt know what i got myself into. Yet i watched it and only jumped twice. Its odd, cause i thought i wouldget really SCARED. My friends were terrified when they saw it yet i wasnt. Is it because i know its not true. I wasnt scared at all. The end i lauged, and my friends Glared at me. They thought it was scary when the little girl was floating without legs and was pulled under ground. I thought it was funny. did any one else see this. Does any one else feel the way i do. If so please tell me. Or tell me if you were scared. Its Just odd!

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

wow, it was odd for me too, i went to watch this one scary horror movie with frds, ive been forcing myself to watch it but ended up screaming like getting kill in the theater lol.
    Last edited by -akichan-; 04-17-2005 at 03:32 PM.

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 09:31 PM
    Threads

Amityville Horror is based on a true story actually.....

an interesting site I just found
    Last edited by Mistress Koneko; 04-17-2005 at 03:50 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Koneko
    Amityville Horror is based on a true story actually.....

an interesting site I just found
    Well i know that but some stuff in that movie couldnt happen if its life depended on it. And yet i wasnt scared. I really wanted to get scared.

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 09:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Link34
    Well i know that but some stuff in that movie couldnt happen if its life depended on it. And yet i wasnt scared. I really wanted to get scared.
    I've never seen the movie and I never will. I hate that scary based on true stuff......cause you can't say that it never happened because it did.....

There are certain things in this world that are just unexplainable at this point in time because we don't have the necessary resources to fully study and/or understand it......so you never know....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Koneko
    I've never seen the movie and I never will. I hate that scary based on true stuff......cause you can't say that it never happened because it did.....

There are certain things in this world that are just unexplainable at this point in time because we don't have the necessary resources to fully study and/or understand it......so you never know....
    Um yes i supose but some of that stuff i just dont belive.

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Don't go see the one that's coming into theatres soon. I'm certain it will be stupid. Go and rent out the old one. Why waste your money on the new one, when you could go watch the probably scarier and better one?

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've heard pretty rotten reviews about that, actually =/

Read the book. The cold hard truth is always scarier...because it's true.

EVIL OVERLORD Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 07:06 PM
    Threads

dude i cant watch scary movies without syching myself up first
    The Woman I Love Dosen't Know I Exist.......
    my website: http:\\www.driggersparidise.50megs.com

MY WONDERFUL SIG MADE BY DARKPRINCEBMAN

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Its a remake of a movie made in 1971(or a few years later. I forget)

I don't really go to watch "horror" movies in theatres anymore because the last and only one which actually did scare the begezers out of me was The Exorcist. However, at that time I was about 12. x_X So, yeah.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

i saw that movie it was scarier than the others though, its just the nasty desceased people they show >_<
    Derp.

Closed Thread

Thread Information