AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: if you could be any anime character from any game who would you be?

Senior Member animeboy999 animeboy999's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2005 08:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default if you could be any anime character from any game who would you be?

if you could be any anime character from any game who would you be?

personally i would be yuna from final fantasy X-2.
    day by day...day by day...day by day...we all walk the same path...

EVIL OVERLORD Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 07:06 PM
    Threads

me Naruto, second choice Itachi from Naruto
    The Woman I Love Dosen't Know I Exist.......
    my website: http:\\www.driggersparidise.50megs.com

MY WONDERFUL SIG MADE BY DARKPRINCEBMAN

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Senior Member WatermelonX will become famous soon enough WatermelonX will become famous soon enough WatermelonX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads

I want to be Marlene Angel because I want to kill those Blue things so bad...looks fun

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

I would love to be Kamui off of X (the series). To be able to decide the fate of the world would be absolutely awesome. Not to mention the lovely abilities of kamui and the shinken the most beutiful sword in my opinion to be drawn in anime.

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

RIKKU from final fantasy x-2 because she's cute,sexy,gorgeous and i like her childish attitude..^-^

~~~~

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Cloud from FF7

the snake king viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

id be squall with that gunblade in some final fantesy
    my name is sonblock wich meens crazy white boy with a gun

Don't PM me, i is SPAMMER Black Cloud is infamous around these parts Black Cloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 10:21 AM
    Threads

i would be cloud

Senior Member Halo Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past Halo Boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2006 08:04 PM
    Threads

Default Kite

If I could be anyone I would have to say it would be Kite because he can do the
    Data Drain and that is an awsome move!!!!!!!

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

I would be Link from The Legend of Zelda (obviously) series.
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

Sephiroth...............Sephiroth...........one-winged-angel hell ya i would starve close to death to be him. Sephiroth is my man he is my homie! It would be kewl and all to be like him not to mention the girls say he has the looks lol.

Member Sakura_jin237 is on a distinguished road Sakura_jin237's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2005 01:37 AM
    Threads

I would be Garbet in FF-9, she kawaiii! beautiful and is a princess. But I'm not all about the looks it's in the power, she's got awsome power summoning. It's cool! She is strong in magic but not in attacks, but still magic is stronger than attacks since even if your far away from your enemy, you can still hit them.

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

I have to go with Ryu Hayabusa from the ninja gaiden series, ontop of his awesome skills with a sword he is also a caring person and he's not that bad looking either...
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

hmm i would be squall

or ryu hayabusa hes kool

or vegeta

or master chief from halo

Figlia della Tempesta MingUe will become famous soon enough MingUe will become famous soon enough MingUe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 03:49 PM
    Threads

Erm, do Aeons count? I'd probably want to be Shiva.
    Bleh, I'd probably want to be Paine from FFX-2. She's TOO cool
    INTIMACY n. A relation in which fools are providentially drawn for their mutual destruction.
    --Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Senior Member full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 01:48 AM
    Threads

i would want to toboe or the white wolf kiba. mostly because im trying to find paradise. i kinda think like kiba. when i get deep in thought i dont talk to poeple and i may do stupid things when i think im dangerous. i would be tsume as well because he has shelled himself off from the world and is know coming out of that shell since he met kiba, i would also be hige becuase he thinks with his stomach. the reason why i would want to be toboe most of all. is becuase he is fragile yet strong at the same time. and i cried when he died. that asnd he is sensitive and caring, loyal and trust worthy. hes the runt and im the runt of my freinds. so i would have to say i would want to be toboe most of all
    thinking of you wherever you are

we pray for our sorrows to end,
    and hope that our hearts will blend,
    now i will step forward to realize this wish

and who knows,
    starting a new journey may not be so hard
    or maybe it has already begun

there are many worlds,
    but they share the same sky
    one sky one destiny

my family:
    brother dark nightmare

bestest freind in the whole world, universe, and watever else there is. Midnight's Twilight

Junior Member zachisgod is on a distinguished road zachisgod's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2005 11:54 AM
    Threads

my favorite character is cloud from ff7

Senior Member full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 01:48 AM
    Threads

if i could be a girl i would be faye valentine. because she has the wiles of a woman, and she is tricky, and she is smart, beautiful, keniving, so many more wat about you guys
    thinking of you wherever you are

we pray for our sorrows to end,
    and hope that our hearts will blend,
    now i will step forward to realize this wish

and who knows,
    starting a new journey may not be so hard
    or maybe it has already begun

there are many worlds,
    but they share the same sky
    one sky one destiny

my family:
    brother dark nightmare

bestest freind in the whole world, universe, and watever else there is. Midnight's Twilight

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Still doupting between Presea Combatir from Tales of Symphonia (see sig and avatar) and Arche Klaine from Tales of Phantasia (see image below, and yes, she really does fly on that broomstick)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	b0005419_1944482.jpg‎
Views:	19
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	3731   Click image for larger version

Name:	179588.jpg‎
Views:	20
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	3732  
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Demon Slayer Deshwitat will become famous soon enough Deshwitat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

Sasuke from Naruto hes awesome

Member Dragonmaster Alex is on a distinguished road Dragonmaster Alex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2005 07:14 AM
    Threads

alex of Lunar:SSS comp.
    Sakura:Like what I said,if you will accept me, I'll accept you. Will you accept me? *sakura showed her kunai*

Alex: */e4*

-=(j)05-05-2005(k)=-

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

Hmm. I would probably want to be Lyn from Fire Emblem Rekka no Ken.
    And from Final Fantasy VII, I would be Tifa Lockheart. She almost looks like me, too. >_>
    Or Aeris Gainsborough would be good, too.

And maybe Eirika from Fire Emblem Sacred Stones.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

I'd probly b Simon from Castle Vania 2 (yes, my name is Simon and yes, i am cursed)

What a horrible night to have a curse

Digital Plague Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy><'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2005 02:26 PM
    i live with Lust Gluttony Wrath Greed Pride and Sloth
    Threads

i would be Envy from any fma games

Victim #27 Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

Larxene from Kingdom Hearts : COM because she's the only non-Disney female fighter and I don't like Yuffie.

Thanks Jose!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information