AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What's the song name and artist...

The Key to Paradise Kiba' is infamous around these parts Kiba' is infamous around these parts Kiba''s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 09:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I can't remember....... ZzZzZzZZzzzzzzZZZ
    Threads

Default What's the song name and artist...

I really didn't get a straight answer from anyone in the thread i made before and i can't fiond it either lol.

Once again who is the artist of Every Heart what's her cd titles all of them if you can, and what is the name of the new theme song at the credits of the Inuyasha eps on now. It was on the credits of the one were Kagome's lil' bro tells that girl he loves her.

You are SASUKE!
    Even if I must eat the Devil's Fruit, I am on a path where i must gain power!
    Family:

I don't need anyone...

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Hmm, if its an anime song them try animelyrics.com and go to the Inuyasha section.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

www.google.com

Its your friend. Use it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information