AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: King of Iron Fist: Tekken

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 10:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default King of Iron Fist: Tekken

i know that theres another thread featuring "Tekken 5", but in any case i would like to make this one more interesting, yah know? ^_^

As many may know by now "Tekken" is one out of tons of games that i like and enjoy playing. For short it's my favorite!
    About the series is unforgettable and some with tough meanings, so i just like the way the story line is going dus far when it comes to the Mishima's and the kazama's aways tosing each off some where or just plain tormenting one another.
    Back when Tekken 4 had final came out, i thought ahead about the next "King of Iron fist tournament", which was 5. i thought that maybe the producers of tekken would cut Heihachi some slack, and would just give the old man Oger's blood, or the devil gene that he has just been longing for years! thats what my guesses were about tekken 5, but instead only the opposite way around. i was surprised of seeing his father "Jinpanchi" making his appearance, and unnoticing knowing that he's the starter of the Devil gene...i was also confused by this to...but it was all unexpected and i have to say that "Namco" did a good job of making the changes that way.
    On to another, Fang Wei is top notch and i just loves playing with the guy, lots!^_^
    Now the subject about Asuka kazama and her encounter with the devilness of Jin kazama, and the normal jin is beyond me. and to think that Ling Xiao was his girl, but the tables has turn against her(whimpers).
    As i did before tekken 5 was out, i was thinking ahead...well way back when "Tekken tag" came out, and the appearance of Unknown, i thought that she would be making another appearance on the upcoming tekken's, and trutfully when i first seen Asuka, i thought that she might have been Unknown for some reason. During the game play of "Tekken Tag", when Unknow starts off her match, her stance and fighting style is presented as Jun Kazama's Style Ancient Martial Arts. So then once seeing Asuka, maybe she was of some what a relative to either Jun or Jin...but i thought wrong(as usual...) total opposite way around..again.
    so it's official that tekken is unpredictable in many was from my thoughts, but hey, it's cool and i love every bit of the story lines.
    i've said intirely to much, but that's what i had stick on my mind...i had to let it out some how.
    Anyways, lets hear more about your predictions or things of liking tekken so much shell we? which series was most meaningful and likable...personal i'll have to say that "tekken 3" was my favorite when it comes to the story lines, but i'm not about to get into that.
    *~~Tekken's the best!~~*

~Aisuru~
    Last edited by Aisuru; 04-18-2005 at 11:40 AM.
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

Closed Thread

Thread Information