AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Whats the best Adult Swim Anime?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Case Closed

3 11.54%
  • Cowboy Beebop

5 19.23%
  • FLCL

1 3.85%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist

10 38.46%
  • Ghost in a Shell:Stand Alone Complex

0 0%
  • InuYasha

4 15.38%
  • Lupin the 3rd

0 0%
  • Trigun

1 3.85%
  • Witch Hunter Robin

1 3.85%
  • Wolf's Rain

1 3.85%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whats the best adult swim anime??

Member Case_Closed_Freak has a little shameless behaviour in the past Case_Closed_Freak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2005 10:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Whats the best adult swim anime??

What anime do u think is the best from [Adult Swim]

Jenova's son sephiroth33 can only hope to improve sephiroth33's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 01:33 PM
    Threads

i think full metal is a good show and has some interesting points to it the little big brother thing is relly cool onother show i love on swim would be aqua teen huger force

Member Case_Closed_Freak has a little shameless behaviour in the past Case_Closed_Freak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea, i really like ATHF and full metal as well ATHF isnt an anime tho...

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    Threads

i like inuyasha, trigun, FMA, and cowboy bebop but i picked Trigun

Anime Grl Momijilol will become famous soon enough Momijilol will become famous soon enough Momijilol's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2007 11:55 AM
    somewhere with a lot of tall people who make fun of me sometimes wait more like VERY often lol
    Threads

Inu-Yasha is soooooooooooooo much better than any of the other cra- stuff on Adult Swim, I watched Full Metal Alchemist once, and it wasn't the kind of thing I'd like, I've also seen Case Closed once, and I tought itwas pretty good It was the one were the model's x-boyfriend killed himself by freezing a knife in a block of ice, and falling on it. That part i didn't like but the whole thing with the guy losing age (I don't know how else to describe it sorry!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!
    INU-YASHA RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My family has been moved to my journal, check it out,and pm me if you wanna join!!!
    And thanx to the person who made this sig possible!! Treyx

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm not a huge fan of InuYasha I think it's kinda boring.

BRoKeN HeArT SAKURA sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 05:05 PM
    Threads

Default [adult swim]

my fav. in order is inuyasha, case closed, FMA, then athf. this decision was really hard

Girl With No Purpose Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2011 12:29 PM
    Threads

wow thats hard....i have two its full metal alchemist and inuyasha mostly full metal alchemist though it really touches me T-T

~Lovely sigs by my best friend~
    ~DizzyElf~

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

it is the one and only Full Metal

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

>.<;;;; how hard to choose! I luuuve Wolf's Rain, FMA, and Ghost in Shell: Stand Alone Complex....oh-well i'll go with FMA! ^__^

Member Holly Strife is on a distinguished road Holly Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2005 01:10 PM
    Threads

Cowboy bebop was the only one I watched over and over when it was reshowed. All the way through the ending, I liked the characters and storyline.
    This is as is as is, is as.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They're all real good cept for InuYasha and Lupin the 3rd, those are decent shows but not great...

Digital Plague Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 03:48 AM
    Threads

FM Alchemist MAN!!!!!
    Shaman King Anime SK

My family is in my journal

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

Fullmetal alchemist is the best. I had to buy the two volumes and I cant wait for the 3rd
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Member alex7396 is on a distinguished road alex7396's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2005 02:22 PM
    Threads

even though noone else has said it i think that food force is the best

Priestess of Seiryu Iya is on a distinguished road Iya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2006 03:27 PM
    Threads

Cowboy Beop.
    Next is InuYasha.

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

Full metal alchemist! i bought the collection but its subtitled, then inyusha then cowboy bebop

Deception Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

Fullmetal Alchemist Rulez

Just another Bounty Hunter...

Member demon_lord_inuyasha_rocks is on a distinguished road demon_lord_inuyasha_rocks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2006 11:32 PM
    Threads

inuyasha rocks but it would be awsome if they put gumdom seed on adult swim

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

First place is Bebop. C'mon, it has hot babes like Julia and Faye. How can that be bad?

Second would be Trigun. Just because the main character loves food.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

~Ansem 's Queen...~ Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 09:25 AM
    Threads

Wolf's rain and FMA and Witch hunter Robin and trigun

Senior Member Koga_Inuyasha can only hope to improve Koga_Inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2005 10:09 PM
    Threads

inuyasha all the way baby!
    email me at [email protected] lol

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 08:45 PM
    Threads

Default Flcl

I might be the only person to say this but Fooly Cooly is my favorite adult swim show and my favorite show but that me i look that show

STRAIGHT FROM KIDCASH
    Its good to look towards the future ,but never forget your past.

I was wondering if any 1 could help me obtain photoshop on my computer if u would like 2 help me PLEASE PM me k Thankz

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:48 PM
    Threads

i love all those shows! excpet for Lupin the 3rd, and alittle bit Ghost in the shell...
    but i had to go with Fullmetal alchemist since its the show that its really really cool and gets me interested, apart from cowboy bebop

krunchy sock puppet nivek5 is an unknown quantity at this point nivek5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 11:52 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Case_Closed_Freak
    I'm not a huge fan of InuYasha I think it's kinda boring.
    same here i think all they do is yell and fight like dbz

the things in life are food water and rpg's

Closed Thread

Thread Information