AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: pplz are dating online?

Senior Member Wiz will become famous soon enough Wiz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2005 12:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I probably wouldn't have a probablem with dating online...but I wouldn't know. I havent been asked out yet. I would at least like to try it. Dating online and dating "real" can have lots of things in comon. Like my last boyfriend I liked him but I didnt really know him so when he asked me out and we started dating it was kind awkard because I didnt really know him.

I dont get why people would lie about their apperence, I dont because I mean there really isnt a point to lieing about who you are. The way I think of it is if whoever doesnt like you because of what you act like or look like then you dont really need to know them.
    And if you keep your vision clear,you will see the future. What happens in our future is our own responsibilty.
    Ren

Someday we will be blown by the wind and absorbed into the sandy earth.
    Vash

Running into poeple is so much fun!

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Aaaand...going to a bar to meet someone is that much better? Honestly now...

Senior Member Wiz will become famous soon enough Wiz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2005 12:13 AM
    Threads

No, that's not any better...one of friends doesn't get how you can like someone when you haven't met them in person, I told her you just do sometimes.
    And if you keep your vision clear,you will see the future. What happens in our future is our own responsibilty.
    Ren

Someday we will be blown by the wind and absorbed into the sandy earth.
    Vash

Running into poeple is so much fun!

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz
    No, that's not any better...one of friends doesn't get how you can like someone when you haven't met them in person, I told her you just do sometimes.
    i agree with that, you cant like a person who you havnt met, but your imagination could've do that. You might think that person is good for you but you havnt met that person...thats kinda odd..and dating online is very dangerous lik ei said earlier^^;

Lonley Poet/Yoko's Lover Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2005 05:09 PM
    Threads

i have no problem w/ online dating,although i have never had an anline bf or a real bf,but there is no problem with it as long as your sure of his/her age and dont give them any persenal info such as City and Phone number..and if you live around the same place i say you should meet them i mean how far could you really go on anline dating?(Dont answer that -.-)
    My family is in my journal

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

imo its creepy/dorky. I just think back to Napolean Dynamite whenever i think of online dating and then to how bad someone would get dissed for 'dating' someone online. The whole concept seems really corny, and if u have enough time to devote a relationship to being on a computer hours on end, you need to analyze your life, because your real social life prbly died awhile ago and is decomposing in the corner.

the snake king viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

wats so wrong with online dating how do we now u ppl r not dating hmmmmmmmmm because how do u now that that person really likes u hmmmm and they can lie about there appaeranc or how ever u spell it
    my name is sonblock wich meens crazy white boy with a gun

Lonley Poet/Yoko's Lover Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2005 05:09 PM
    Threads

come on people i mean really how do you date online you just talk......type to eachother
    My family is in my journal

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation 0o_Imadoki_o0 has a spectacular aura about 0o_Imadoki_o0 has a spectacular aura about 0o_Imadoki_o0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 05:52 PM
    A lovely, lovely place that you will never know about...
    Threads

In my opinion, dating is wrong. I mean you can truely never know what they look like or if they really are what they say how old they are, ect.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan-
    i agree with that, you cant like a person who you havnt met, but your imagination could've do that.
    Maybe YOU can't, but it IS possible. If all people online are to you are words on a screen then, sure, they're never going to be real to you. However, the people who manage to think of the person behind the words can very easily grow fond of that person.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i cannot find any goods dating a person online tho, but yeah, different opinion as i always say^^. Dating a person online with only words cant realli get me to it, just not a smart way to ME.

Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thank you ^^ Let's keep the opinions to ourselves, eh? I don't like people speaking for me...especially when I don't agree in the slightest.

I see the internet as a perfectly viable means of communicating with people you would likely never meet without it...let alone get to know. I'm not the sort to go rushing out meeting the first person I talk to. Heck no. It took years of talk and gaining of trust to meet the first one I DID meet. It was possibly the single best decision I've ever made, and I feel like a more open person because of it.

*shrugs* To each their own.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i remember 3 years ago, this guy stalked me online, and asked me out, i was afraid of him...tried to keep myself safe, then i found out he lives so close to me, and know which school i went to, then went th=o my school to stalk me, online became real life.....wut a scary school life i had there.....Online pplz get crazy sometime.

good thing i didnt date him.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

I dont think i've ever dated online..... But alot of guys tried to get with me..... @__@.... I think its just creepy.. Besides, I have my own real life boyfriend... I don't need anyone on the net. ~.~

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Senior Member animeadmirer is on a distinguished road animeadmirer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2006 02:49 AM
    San Jose of California, where everything is overpriced.
    Threads

Dating online will eventually have to lead to meeting the person face to face. Otherwise it would be sick and not in a good way.
    All great figures are shrouded with ambiguity! Look how they fear the Devil and revere God! With mystery comes colossal power! -- Suzuka (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Eliminate the imposibles, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. -- Kudo Shinichi (Detective Conan)

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 08:18 PM
    Threads

I'd rather date in real life, but right now, all I have is an online relationship -_-; Hopefully that will all change in August, when I got to college XD

奈落さまが大好きですよ! 私は奈落さまの被虜人であります。
    Kiss and Contain: Aizen x Byakuya
    Cult of Naraku

shadow masters Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 11:27 AM
    Threads

really how can people date online i meen
    whats whit that and how do you do that mail me sbout that

lost of love Dark-Angel

"the people and the friends we have lost never forget them"

Member Cinnamoroll is on a distinguished road Cinnamoroll's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2005 06:57 PM
    Threads

I've never dated online. Why should I?

*Cinna*
    ..::I deserve a love too::..
    :Me Devilish Famly:
    Master Of Assassins Brother: Ninja Hataka Kakashi
    My Father: therebel
    .I need members.

Senior Member darkmaster is on a distinguished road darkmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2006 08:16 PM
    Threads

i dated online...........but......nvm thats not a good thing for me to think about ..im depressed enough right now

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

I personally would stay away from that kind of stuff. Especially if the person you are talking to wants to meet you. But its your life and your choice, not mine.

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

i dont really agree with the idea of online dating...you never get to know what the person is really like...

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Member mamiunggoy is on a distinguished road mamiunggoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 01:34 AM
    Threads

i dont really care...whether people do or dont....as for me i already have a bf...

Senior Member Link34 is on a distinguished road Link34's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2005 08:26 PM
    Threads

I dont want to offened anyone on here but my opion is its kinda stupid. I mean i hear about cybering and stuff like that and it makes me sick. Why the sex isnt even real, (plus im a christian so wont have sex tell after maragige.) And if you ask me dating online is a littler pathtic. But thats just what i think.

*Hides in bushes from people*

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Link34
    I dont want to offened anyone on here but my opion is its kinda stupid. I mean i hear about cybering and stuff like that and it makes me sick. Why the sex isnt even real, (plus im a christian so wont have sex tell after maragige.) And if you ask me dating online is a littler pathtic. But thats just what i think.

*Hides in bushes from people*
    i agree with you Link, is like...ive seen pplz making out or cybering as you said, how'd they do it??!! they rp!! isnt real tho. Just to use words to express themselves icl (in chat life)

Senior Member Link34 is on a distinguished road Link34's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2005 08:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan-
    i agree with you Link, is like...ive seen pplz making out or cybering as you said, how'd they do it??!! they rp!! isnt real tho. Just to use words to express themselves icl (in chat life)
    Well the rp ppl do are sick!!!!!
    Why do u want to pretend haveing sex? Whats the point. Its all dumb to me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information