AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: pplz are dating online?

Don't PM me, i is SPAMMER Black Cloud is infamous around these parts Black Cloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 10:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

me dateing sessy kogome

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Link34
    Well the rp ppl do are sick!!!!!
    Why do u want to pretend haveing sex? Whats the point. Its all dumb to me.
    yeah i know, ive seen pplz on the chat, they were pretending having sex, maybe thats how dating online would end up like.

Dating online isnt real, especially typing down actions with words. To me of course dating online isnt a good idea especially making out with the rp.

just different opinions from other pplz, ive seen some post above, some pplz doesnt have problem with dating online.

Beautiful Dreamer I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 03:17 PM
    Threads

I am kind of dating online but I looked at what I was doing and had a think- I realised I was probably never going to meet that person and seeing as there a real people I am friends with now that I could date and stuff, I am very much confused!!

I would consider dating online if the person was really kind, and caring and fun and you had a lot in common with and stuff and who made you feel good about yourself. But me.. I'm very much confused!!

So when the birds fly South, I'll Reach up and hold their Tails

Pull up and out of here
    And bridle the autumn gales

Senior Member Link34 is on a distinguished road Link34's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2005 08:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan-
    yeah i know, ive seen pplz on the chat, they were pretending having sex, maybe thats how dating online would end up like.

Dating online isnt real, especially typing down actions with words. To me of course dating online isnt a good idea especially making out with the rp.

just different opinions from other pplz, ive seen some post above, some pplz doesnt have problem with dating online.
    yeah i know but i do. I try to tell ppl its not real. I hear ppl saying they arnt a virgin anymore cause they Cybered. Ppl let their stupidty get to far. PRETENDEING TO HAVE SEX? Who ever thought of anything more stupid.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

as i said, dating online isnt a good idea to me, cos pplz online could be random, even if they act nice online. in real life could be different. As i said about the news in China, 75% of teenage girls got raped dating the guy online in real life.

THIS...is just a real story dating online. Doesnt mean i disagree with pplz dating online.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Iwont hate one person for doing it. I just think its stupid and whould let the person know what i think. I mean old ppl wait for somone to talk to them then they go in for the kill. It could be a OLD RANGLY SCARY OLD MAN! I dont trust it.

Beautiful Dreamer I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg has a reputation beyond repute I'm Ol' Gregg's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Iwont hate one person for doing it. I just think its stupid and whould let the person know what i think. I mean old ppl wait for somone to talk to them then they go in for the kill. It could be a OLD RANGLY SCARY OLD MAN! I dont trust it.

Just think how scary it would be if you were a guy who thought they were dating a girl and it turned out to be a pervy, old man... that kind of thing is damaging!!

Pull up and out of here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFFX_Goddes

Just think how scary it would be if you were a guy who thought they were dating a girl and it turned out to be a pervy, old man... that kind of thing is damaging!!
    Yes well i am a boy, and its scary the fact what old ppl do these days.
    Well i cant control what ppl do but if there doing something stupid ill tell them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes well i am a boy, and its scary the fact what old ppl do these days.
    Well i cant control what ppl do but if there doing something stupid ill tell them.

It's a scary thought knowing that there are real wweirdos on the internet, but then it can make people defensive to tohers on the internet, who are completely normal people!!

This kinda thing scares me because one of my friends said she fell in love with a guy on the internet and when they met up he turned out to be a creepy 39 year-old! What kind if person can lie like that and pretend they're someting they're not!!!!!!!!!!

Pull up and out of here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFFX_Goddes

It's a scary thought knowing that there are real wweirdos on the internet, but then it can make people defensive to tohers on the internet, who are completely normal people!!

This kinda thing scares me because one of my friends said she fell in love with a guy on the internet and when they met up he turned out to be a creepy 39 year-old! What kind if person can lie like that and pretend they're someting they're not!!!!!!!!!!
    Youd be suprised. I tell u im not trying to offened anyone, but its stupid. PLEASE i mean i would never fall in love with a girl over the net. Its stupid to me. Knowing the fact i probly wont ever to meet the girl in real life, It would just be a pretened relationship.

Junior Member Kougen Aensworth is on a distinguished road Kougen Aensworth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 04:21 PM
    Threads

There's nothing wrong with starting a relationship with somebody who you met online. All forms of communication constitute valid socialization, and often the kind of people you will meet online are generally going to be those of similar interests to you, by design. I've found that I am relatively more likely to make friends or get along with someone I first met online than face to face, and the way a person expresses themselves textually can be a strong insight into that person's personality as much as the way they talk or present themselves physically.

Two people meeting for the first time online and later realizing they share a compatability with each other is perfectly valid. The important part is how they decide to progress the relationship from there.

There is much wisdom, however, in being careful about talking to strangers, of course. Do not give out too much personal information, always meet someone for the first time in a neutral, public location, with a friend if possible. Above all, use common sense. Use someone else's if you have none of your own.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just dont trust it. Friends online. yes its cool. I REALLY LIKE IT!

I have tons of friends online, But DATING! PLEASE! I mean cybering is the most stupidest thing i ever heard of. Thinking of old WRANKLY MEN OF WOMEN SCARES ME. I had a nightmar of and old FAT wrankly women trying to rape me.
    AHHHHHHH SCARY! I mean i just dont trust online relation ships. and might i point out They are oh what is the word. FAKE!

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha yeah i know, i do chat with frds online but making out! cybering! as ive seen those alot in the chat, sick ><

so dating online could make things turn out different.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan-
    haha yeah i know, i do chat with frds online but making out! cybering! as ive seen those alot in the chat, sick ><

so dating online could make things turn out different.
    Well i found out what ybering was when i was 8.
    I was in gsn, and playing wammy. Well there was a guy and a girl in there, and i thought they wanted to play. They said GO AWAY LEAVE US ALONE. I got confused so i asked why and they said they were doing eah other. Im like Ooooookkkkkkkkkk you have problems. So i rebelled on gsn saying no cybering.
    Thats when i started to hate online relationships. PPL injoy cybering and it makes me wanna throwup. OLD PPL LIE ON ENTERNET!
    NASTY!

Beautiful to Admire Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2009 04:20 PM
    Threads

yeah...but i would nvr do tat...even if i have a bf right now online...doesnt mean we r doin nything...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyangel
    yeah...but i would nvr do tat...even if i have a bf right now online...doesnt mean we r doin nything...
    well u never know. PPL do crazy stuff. One time a OLD LADY sent me a pic of her NUDE EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSS

Burned real bad. THere are reapy ppl on the net who want to rape u. I becareful if i were u.

Beautiful to Admire Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2009 04:20 PM
    Threads

now tat is gross..........

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

some pplz did this in chat as i saw before

guy : *licks her*
    girl :*enjoys it*

SO WHEN!! you get into relationship online, you might end up with crazy things, anything could happen xD

thats why i started this thread "pplz dating online"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol im enjoing this thread.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh thx then, i wondered if you were the one who rated it.

ANYWAY!!! yeah please pplz, more post and more ideas about "dating online"
    Last edited by -akichan-; 04-18-2005 at 07:20 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ill keep posting.

I got rep from someone for posting here!
    YEAH ME!

Well one time i had a online gf i was 7

Hey i was young and stupid.
    Anyway, i was talking to someone called
    Sexxy4u209

I could have sworn she was 17
    And i was 7 but lied.

She was really 30
    YUCK

She said she wanted to kiss me.
    I said how she said
    *Puts tonge into mouth and rolls around almost chokeing you*
    YUCK I SAID ur sick

And i never saw her agiain
    The end

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha kissed by a 30 year old woman is like a kiss from mother.

For me...dating online, i dun think ive ever tried dating online before. Never thought about it either lol.

im very serious about loce i suppose, so i would never choose a guy online to be my bf xD

plus i have a bf irl too^^ just far away.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was young and stupid

LOL

I threw up after i got off with her. NASTY! Yuck
    *thinks*
    i said alot, i cant think of anything else.
    ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS ARE BAD DONT DO THEM!
    *yeah thats good*

♡ .Idiot. ♡ Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2010 11:41 AM
    Threads

i'd much rather date in real but to tell the truth i havent dated online or off so i dont know there are nice people online and i can get along with people online better then off so i dunno
    --Thank you so much Sanzoku!!--
    -Happy what ever Holiday is next-

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I just dont trust it. Friends online. yes its cool. I REALLY LIKE IT!

I have tons of friends online, But DATING! PLEASE! I mean cybering is the most stupidest thing i ever heard of. Thinking of old WRANKLY MEN OF WOMEN SCARES ME. I had a nightmar of and old FAT wrankly women trying to rape me.
    AHHHHHHH SCARY! I mean i just dont trust online relation ships. and might i point out They are oh what is the word. FAKE!

So basically, you're saying you believe the people you consider "friends" online are fake? It's essentially what you're saying.

Closed Thread

Thread Information