AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anime or Manga?

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime or Manga?

Anime or Manga? Which do you prefer? Do you like to watch Anime more than you like to read Manga? If so tell us! then explain why, and tell your fav Anime or Manga!

Please o please don't spam the thread! keep on topic everyone!

Me I like to read Manga more than watch Anime...because the Manga art is alot better and only the person who made the manga draws it! you can also take a Manga where ever you go and read if your bored....in school.....or whereever >< My fav Manga is kind of obvious but....I love RK the artist Nobuhiro Watsuki is my all time fav manga artist! Kenshin is also based on some of Japan's past! well..alot of Japan's past >< and also it is really good art work..I draw myself, and I'm good, but I stand no chance to Watsuki yet...maybe in another 10 yrs maybe but im only 16 now so....not yet

Don't get me wrong I LOVE Anime, but I just like Manga more!

RULES
    1. no spam please!
    2. name which you like more, your opinion, and your fav title (you can tell why if you want but you don't have too!)
    3. have fun! <---- Most important rule!

Well now it is your turn!  やった!!!
    These wounds never heal...

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

i like manga more because anime usually sucks in comparison. don't get me wrong anime shows (at least 90% of them) kick-a** but the manga's usually have more defined storylines and some of them have more charaters not to meantion great drawings throughout the book. that and the original manga drawings were done by hand so nothing is fine touched or colored by computer programs so artists get more out of it
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 09:31 PM
    Threads

I prefer anime over manga myself. I was never really into comics that much to begin with anyway. While I agree that the stories may have more depth to them in the manga version then the anime version I can only afford one addiction at a time, and that for me is anime.

Some of my favorite anime series are X, Sailormoon, Kare Kano, Irresponsible Captain Tylor and GTO to name a few.

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wrong forum -toss-

And I think it exists but I'll leave it to MEmber name for that.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

I like anime... I like watching live action rather than flipping through a book... But there are times when Manga can be better... like if the anime cut something out and the manga has it... I, myself have a wide collection of Manga... but they're all in Japanese and I can't read it.... Only 5 of my books are English...... Juline series, Oh my Goddess, DiGi Charat, and .. i forgot the 5th one ^^....

But my favorite anime are Fushigi Yuugi, Naruto, Gundam Wing, learning to like Wolf's Rain... and many other ones... ^_^

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Member Holly Strife is on a distinguished road Holly Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2005 01:10 PM
    Threads

I enjoy Manga way better then anime. I mean I enjoy sitting there and not having to pause the screen to seen an image that interests me. Though I'm not saying anime is bad either, Just manga is my fave. I enjoyed sitting there and reading Naruto Manga without having to press rewind if I missed a part =P!

Senior Member Kira_luna is on a distinguished road Kira_luna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

Though i love anime, i prefer manga because it happens to be the creators original work and isnt changed at all like anime happens to be. I also just like being able to read, because i can do that whenever, but i cant watch anime whenever i want to.
    Give yourself the time you need to be who you really are. You are somewhere just inside yourself, y'know?

Ive got 1 brother, Dyne

Is you Jel-us? *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 05:20 PM
    Threads

Default heheh

Both...almost there..
    Lumiere

Kiss my frozen toosh. Kiss it..Kiss it!

I love eating poop. <3 sesshy girl is on a distinguished road sesshy girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2006 09:41 AM
    Threads

Thumbs up anime or manga

I like both, but arnt they the same thing ??

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Closed Thread

Thread Information