AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Gackt (For the ladies) or Gents..

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gackt (For the ladies) or Gents..

I really like him. He's so handsome. I saw one of his movies:"MoonChild".
    He's soooooo cool!!!!! I like Wasurenaikara, his song.
    Last edited by _CTA_; 01-01-2006 at 08:42 AM.
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can't honestly say I've heard of him, but I did manage to find his official web page:

http://www.dears.ne.jp/menu.htm

I hope it proves useful to any wanting to know more.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i know. i like the cm clip page. he's sooooo cool. i downloaded his song
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Bazooka Tooth Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 08:08 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Gackt, eh?
    I saw Moonchild a couple of weeks ago..it was pretty neat, though I didn't get the chance to see the ending since I really felt the urge to feed the toilet, and Noki refused to pause it...so..ja...rosinbolle!

All the songs I've heard from him are great, but my favourites would be; Another World, Missing, Oasis, Vanilla, and Mirror.
    Nay.

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I saw Moonchild a year ago. Kei and Sho made good team. Gackt and Hyde are "Vampire Princes" ^_^
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Honestly..he's like a Japanese Manson..without the boobs. x_X I find no difference except language.

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mars, mars. Watever u said.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 10:09 PM
    Threads

Gackt Camui!!! What a stud.
    this is a rather popular fellow that does it all, that i know of. i've been reading some and few things about his life and back then he use to be in some group band...of course he was the singer, but things later fell apart so this stud went solo(Thankfully)
    Any ways, his voice is so smooth and chilling, i just luvs him all over!!!
    Ahem.
    love letters and Oasis is one of his best singles he has made dus far.

*Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

Gackt... The poser of all posers who suck big time... But he used to be something when he was in Malice Mizer, but after that... Well, no comments...

Dark Vampire Lord lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2005 08:40 PM
    Threads

I think he's pretty cool too!
    Life to me is pointless and empty, no purpose, nothing to be proud of, no pain, anything that should matter doesn't to me....

Sister= cblssms

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Wink

yay!!! I luuuuve this thread!!! ^__^ As you can see imma biiiiiiiiiig Gackt fan! (siggie and avvy) I luuve it that he's sooo flexible and only has 6% of body fat. Yet that's only during tours. When there isn't any he has 8%. ^^ He's also very talented! He can cook for 4 days with no clothes on. =P lol...err..don't know if that's talented or not. But anyways he's sooo cool! ^^ And i luuuve the movie that he was in with Hyde (L'Arc~en~Ciel), called Moon Child. Hot much there. Also I think his best friend Masa is sooo hot! ^^ ok totally into him now!
    My favorite songs from is Vanilla and Fragrance.

P.S- not a crazy fan girl!!! >.<;;

Asian Pride Benitora_shadowman will become famous soon enough Benitora_shadowman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2005 10:06 PM
    Threads

Hey Tenshi I found you!hehehe. Anyways, the way how you mention it, I may not cook but I think I can eat more than him. hehehe

Is you Jel-us? *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 05:20 PM
    Threads

Default Gackt (For the ladies) or Gents..

Tell me ladies...what do you think? Cute...yes/no? Heh. I vote yes.
    Lumiere

Kiss my frozen toosh. Kiss it..Kiss it!

Member swords of moore can only hope to improve swords of moore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2005 03:24 PM
    Threads

you are verry messed up but look me up!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

.... He's.. got an... "interesting".... look to say the least. He's not ugly, just not really my type. I like Rock Stars.... *starts to daydream* :P

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    Threads

this is a very strange thread

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

nope i dont think so
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, and dare I say he has an "interesting" fashion sense as well? Looks like he's wearing more makeup than I do... O__O

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

Horrifying thats all i got to say
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Is you Jel-us? *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Heh..

RTOFL. yea...I thought he was a chick when I first say the pic. Hmm -looks for more manly pics of hawt dudes?- >_> If anyone has a hawt dude they wanna post..post on!

Meow Keanu...
    Last edited by *Lumiere*; 04-10-2005 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Beause I can
    Lumiere

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay eww..thats tooo big!! XD sorry everyone. I did not mean to blind you!
    Lumiere

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*goes into crazy fangirl mode* Now Keanu on the other hand is HOTT!! That's what I call handsome... ^________^

Oh, and it's not a good thing to double-post around here. If you want to change something, use the edit button. Just incase you didn't know.. ^_~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks! ^^ and yes Keanu is haawwwwt! -drool- lol. He is possible one of the most googly smoogly luff-ley eyed...hot-ness people in the world. And I give props to my best friend Jessy who is his cousin! Can you say...Lumiere Stalking? hehehe

Lumiere

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*falls over due to the hotness* That pic is .... AWESOME. There needs to be a shrine to it... :P

Should this be in the J-pop/Rock section? It can stay here I suppose if we post pics of music artists. But Keanu... *is in awe*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Ooo

Maybe your right.....I can post more pictures of Keanu Else-where! But..where!??

Change that thought. Keanu is in a band. Becky. So yes..he is music..related. And he is Part Chinese/Asian..asoo..yea..he would fall under C-Rock. XD
    Last edited by *Lumiere*; 04-10-2005 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Because I can
    Lumiere

Closed Thread

Thread Information