AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: ?huh?

Junior Member MentalSnake4 is on a distinguished road MentalSnake4's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2005 11:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default ?huh?

im...not exactly a new member because i signed up a while ago but i really dont no what to do (plus my character is on level 6) but any way i reallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy love anime and manga. truly i have no idea how i became to likein anime but i've liked it since i was 5 (and im 13 so 8 years) i make my own manga books cos i got the equipment like manga paper and tones and all that jazz and im a really good anime artist........thats it im done. No not really just wanted to add that my name is Daytavion.
    Last edited by MentalSnake4; 04-13-2005 at 08:04 PM.

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forums then. Be careful of the cannibals and the blanket thief running around here. To raise you character level all you need to do is post the more oyu do the higher your level and the more money you get and the more items you can buy around the forum cause some things like the glow around my name costs a lot so try to earn as much money as you can while obeying the rules. If you need anything else or need a friend just private message me and I will help you out. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu. *bows before vanishing*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2009 10:43 PM
    Threads

*eats newbie*

Welcome to Af!^^Remember to follow the rules don't spam and such...but the most important thing is to...Fight THA POW-AH!^^
    Cya,
    ~Ayame
    New set needed
    I haven't been on here in forever.
    I might start coming back.
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Pure Essential water.

h a l l o w e l c o m e

Senior Member ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

welcome,and what everyone else said

+++
    the magnificent droid

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

Hello and Welcome to the land of AF!!!Do you want a plushie???Ofcourse you do*hands you a plushie of me*hope u have fun
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

'Allo and welcome. I do hope you have read the rules already.

Have fun and see you around

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Junior Member MentalSnake4 is on a distinguished road MentalSnake4's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2005 11:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagicianGirl
    Let me be the first to welcome you to the forums then. Be careful of the cannibals and the blanket thief running around here. To raise you character level all you need to do is post the more oyu do the higher your level and the more money you get and the more items you can buy around the forum cause some things like the glow around my name costs a lot so try to earn as much money as you can while obeying the rules. If you need anything else or need a friend just private message me and I will help you out. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu. *bows before vanishing*
    Thank u for the welcome. UHH? Cannibals?! what do they do? and thank u for tellin me how to raise my level i was on level 6 a few days ago now im level 7 im gonna try to message u right............................NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome. (hands you a empty jar of pickles.) Sorry, I got hungry before I got here. You've already met one cannibal, they're members who like to eat newbies. You should watch out for the blanket thief too. If you ever need a friend, advice, or help just PM me. Remember no double posting. TTYL

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Timothy will become famous soon enough Timothy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2005 10:15 PM
    Threads

hay hope you like the forum and i hope that you lv up more and will see you around or more like talk

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING DONT MESS WITH ME!!!!
    Starting a faimly so if intrested pm k^_^.

FAIMLY
    Wolf goddess: Ayame chan
    Dad :Therebel
    sasura: mom
    sis : marie2007
    grannie: rezina
    cousin: ~DizzyElf~
    nee-san: Akuni
    kenny_killer: stepbros dads cousins sons step cousin

aka Cherry Blossoms! cblssms will become famous soon enough cblssms will become famous soon enough cblssms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 01:40 PM
    Threads

Cool

Well then welcome back! lol Oh yeah! Isn't it about time you turned 14 yet? *looks at the calendar* well, well, well, you ARE 14 now! Well Happy Birthday MentalSnake4!! ^_^
    Sister : CKY_SinkIn2TheUnderground - [email protected]
    Brothers: meatwod3 - bladesilver1234 - lucifer666
    Loved Little Brothers: tao_bason05 - sephiroth33 -
    naota n. - cameron
    Aunt: Wolf_Charmer

Closed Thread

Thread Information