AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Who hates Sailor Moon?

Senior Member Edward Elric25 will become famous soon enough Edward Elric25's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2006 02:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I only saw a commercial but the anime was bad and i didnt care much for the story line eather. the japanese one looked alittle more interesting then the english one but i dont care much for sailor moon

Senior Member iloveyoux will become famous soon enough iloveyoux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2008 10:56 AM
    Threads

lol. i used to watch it alot..but it got bored soo.. i h8 it.

OMGAH.iLOVEtoby <3
    MY CUTE CUDDLY DOG

The Real Suga' Baby Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ok. How about all of the Sailormoon fans start a thread that says "Who hates Naruto?" Personally, I think its the dumbest anime in exsistance after Inuyasha, but I'm not going to go spam the Naruto threads and say how much I hate it. There's no point.

美しい夢みる人

.Cyanide.Candy. Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 05:35 PM
    Threads

I don't hate, hate the show, Sailormoon. I just find it a little childish, and boring.

RPG Battle Prince Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2006 02:56 AM
    Threads

i do hate!! i dont like that sailormoon!..... >>..

Our Curse
    Humankind bears a curse,
    a curse called the mind
    For the mind is to blame
    for the icy hands that kill,
    For the salty tears
    so often without reason,
    And for the blood shed
    by the hand of the suicidal
    We are a burden to our own lives
    And a danger to others, alike

... loves YOU! Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2008 07:22 PM
    Threads

I don't hate Sailor Moon...I pretty much grew up with it...Why do you all have to bash it so much? =(

..:~Princess Hoshi~:..

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Cause Naruto is so much better!11!!

How come the stupidest topics go on forever like this and never get locked?

edit: The idiot that gave me bad rep: DO you realize I was being sarcastic about Naruto? I don't love Naruto very much at all. My God if that eluded you please format C:\ right now
    Last edited by Sagat; 11-07-2006 at 02:50 PM.

Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Sprial76
    I hate sailor moon. It's sooo frickin' gay...I mean how lame is it that people would actually make a anime that has characters, who has names after the planets, stars, and moon? [THAT behavior is not acceptable]
    I'm sorry, but what in god's name does that mean?

edit: ehh, sorry, that last part was a mod edit, right? It confused me because I actually thought that was part of the post ..

Quote Originally Posted by Youma
    Why?
    Why the Sailors always befriend the enemy's victims right before they're attacked?
    Because .. the 'enemies victims' are really innocent humans. Actually I didn't really understand the question, but that's your answer.
    Why can't the Dark Kingdom find out there's life outside Tokyo?
    Because this is a JAPANESE cartoon, and the setting is tokyo. Just like in a american cartoon, the setting would be in america, and they usually wouldn't venture out to tokyo.
    Why won't Mamoru die? These questions must be answered before all!
    If you're watching the anime, mamoru dies/gets killed in almost every season.
    And also, why won't the enemies attack while the senshi are transforming?
    Because the transformations are shorter in length then what we are seeing. The enemies don't have time to attack.
    And why do the attacks get longer and longer every seasons?
    Because they get newer and newer attacks almost every season.
    And why won't any enemy send many monsters at once to finish them once and for all?
    they keep trying to, the senshi keeps finding ways to dispel them, plus they also get new weapons and powers to fight more powerful enemies.
    Why did Sailormoon's cries cause ultrasonic shock in episode 1 and never again?
    well, usagi cries alot .. and really loudly, I guess it would cause pain to anyone who heard it .. and because she didn't need it ever again. She had got more powerful weapons and attacks.
    Why do Sailormoon's weapons look like dildoes? Why won't the villians buy guns? Why Mamoru??????????
    Uh .. they don't look like 'dildoes' .. that's probably just you. The villians don't buy 'guns' cause GUNS are mortal weapons .. and they aren't mortals. And 'why mamoru' what?
    Right now I'm writing a fanfic where the senshi are mentally retarded, and the meanest part is that it's not even a funny fanfic. So I'm a Sailormoon fan, but the nasty type of fan. Love SM = hate SM !!!! I wouldn't have bought the tapes if not, what would make it so interresting then?
    I think you should write a sailormoon fanfic in which you're mentally retarded. No wait .. that wouldn't work. Just kidding.

but damn, you have alot of questions.

Raises hand* me I hate it....and I hate the person who made its guts did you know they are a bunch of perverts as well?
    The person who made it is a japanese woman named Takeuchi Naoko, she is a very successful and talented manga artist. Here's a picture of her:

There are more perverted anime out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakaku the Phoenix
    I detest Sailor Moon. It was one of the first anime I ever saw...but the fact is its just way too mushy...way too girly....and just not something a 20yr old is into.
    Yes .. that's why it was originally created for young girls, not really 20 year olds. However, i'm 24 and while I don't watch it as much, I still enjoy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura_jin237
    I dont like Sailormoon alittle since they are so O.A, I like the story but Usagi is O.A over Mamoru. It's like it's always him on her mind when even she is still a student, it's not as if love is the world arounbd you. You still have school and she never thjought of that and I dont like that in a person. School should be prioritized first rather than love. You can love but not so head over heels about it.
    If you haven't noticed (which i'm sure you haven't) usagi is a dreamy girl. She doesn't really care about school that much. She loves mamoru.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky76
    I hate sailor moon, I can't believe whoever made it sat there and said to themselves 'ths is a good idea'
    Naoko Takeuchi and her department made it .. but it obviously was a good idea, cause she's a millionare right now.
    We all know there are cheap things about the show, but wait! What if they were made on purpose??? Lets make up excuses for the bad points, if only to underline them
    What if they aren't 'bad' points, just 'points' you cannot understand?
    -Why are thansformation and attack scenes so long and only get longer as the seasons go on?
    I've already answered that up there. It's because the transformations really aren't as long as they look.
    You'll probably say to save on animation cost, indeed, aren't up to a full five minutes cut from the work by those endless pre-made scenes? But no! They are so much needed! Because the senshi need to power up and it NEEDS to be shown so people can understand how difficult it really is to fight monsters! Now another question that raises is why don't the monsters attack while those scenes are playing, well that's because they're only metaphorical and in fact the senshi transform and power up instantaneously so they actually spin and kick and danse at lightspeed and therefore disintegrate and suck the atmosphere into their gravity field and destroy mankind. Or maybe the animation is just cheap.
    Well you got it yourself. Sorta.
    Why do Tuxedo Kamen keep saving the day?
    It's NOT so the script can be re-used over and over again. The bad guy attacks someone, for some reason the Sailors get in contact with that person in the same time period without any other indication and find out what's going on, the monster reveals itself, the senshi are helpless, Tux comes in and saves the day, and the happy end comes. No, that's not to save that re-usable scenario! That's because... ah whatever I'm tired of writing nonsense.
    Good night
    It's because Tuxedo Kamen is destined to save sailormoon and the senshi when they need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu
    It's not so much that I don't like the show as much as it is I dont like HER. All throughout the show she never really changes or matures much. That really annoyed me. Her being ditsy in the begining is one thing, but she never grows up.
    Actually, the entire show is about Usagi's maturity and personal growth. She starts out as a whiny crybaby, but gradually becomes stronger and more brave. She's 16 at the end of the series, and has grown alot. She isn't as 'ditzy' at the end, but hey, usagi is usagi. But if you haven't watched the original japanese series from beggining to end, you miss out on that.
    nessabutterfly, everyone has their own opinions, some people just don't like Sailormoon. Please respect others, and just because you find one thread you don't like is no reason to instantly think that this isn't a site for you.
    If 'everyone has their own opinions', then nessabutterfly she should be allowed to express hers, which was quite reasonable. She's one of the only intelligent posters i've seen here, who's posts were actually understandable and not just 'i hat sailormoonm it suxs lolz'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Touzokuoh
    yea, I can't even think of an anime that is even more stupid XD
    Try again, there are lots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiako
    I allow a thread like this because I see no issue with people who honestly don't like a show that has a large following. What I don't like are the people who come into a thread for people who DON'T like it, contesting them on saying exactly that. As the mod I am telling you that I DO allow threads like this unless they become flame-ridden. I also tell you not to post here if you're going to give other members grief for their opinions. I don't take kindly to adding "no offense" to a post that IS offensive.
    I know you're a nice girl, and don't mean any harm. I leave your post up simply to remind people through this response that I don't want fights to start. You like Sailor Moon? Post in the appropriate thread. You don't? Post here.
    With all due respect, while these threads are interesting, they are, essentially, flamebait. Even in a 'hate' thread, not everyone is going to feel the exact same way, and you are going to get people from the other side that are going to post opposing opinions, just like in a thread in which some people 'like' something, you are going to get a couple of people that say they feel differently.

As for me, i'm not trying to be rude, but I do like to quote people and post my own/facts and opinions in regards to what they have said - and i've learned to do that in a more mature and respectful way, so it gets my point across.

Sailorchibimoon did have a point - it's kinda pointless to have a entire topic about hating anything, where everyone basically says the same thing .. for 83 pages, often with no reason for why they feel that way (not that it's always needed, but it just makes more sense). And it just goes on and on and on for an eternity, until it either just dies or gets closed for length/flaming (not a big surprise.)

Also, I don't really see anything 'offensive' about sailorchibimoon's post ..??

Anyways, that's all I have to say. For now.
    Last edited by Miss Electric Moonlight; 11-05-2006 at 10:21 PM.
    a pile of good things and bad things | moonpixels | 月の光は愛のメッセージ

Member mikk is on a distinguished road mikk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 05:53 PM
    Threads

Never got into it, I cant say i hate it, just dislike it.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I gotta admit, I laughed my butt off when I read "why dont the enemies buy guns??"

Junior Member kaito_1989 can only hope to improve kaito_1989's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2006 04:09 AM
    Threads

I hate this show so much

it is very stupid anime

i dont like It

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Sailor-Moon is on a distinguished road Sailor-Moon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 03:01 AM
    Threads

[This is exactly the sort of post not allowed in this thread. Thank you. -Reiako]
    Last edited by Fabala; 11-06-2006 at 05:11 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Chibimoon
    Ok. How about all of the Sailormoon fans start a thread that says "Who hates Naruto?" Personally, I think its the dumbest anime in exsistance after Inuyasha, but I'm not going to go spam the Naruto threads and say how much I hate it. There's no point.
    It would be an interesting experiment, and I would personally do it, if I didn't already know the outcome:

4:14pm: I post a topic called "I hate Naruto and here is why" and for sake of argument throw in a few points

4:18pm: Three people with "Sasuke" in their nickname respond with "shut up jerk " and "ur stpid sauske is awesome go away sagat ur mean"

4:20pm: Seventeen people with Naruto nicknames post more of the above

4:26pm: Twenty two Naruto/Sasuke fans respond telling me off, a few intelligent replies agreeing with me are made, and quickly drowned out by the vortex of retardation

4:27pm: A moderator locks the topic. I am given a warning for starting trouble and told to "grow up be mature, show professionalism like you should in the military (this is commonly used against me for lack of a better lecture by people who have no idea the difference between a gun or a rifle) and the topic is sent to the void. I am then told that topics like these are forbidden.

When I point out there is an 8 page anti-sailormoon topic three threads below it, no one answers.

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    It would be an interesting experiment, and I would personally do it, if I didn't already know the outcome:

4:14pm: I post a topic called "I hate Naruto and here is why" and for sake of argument throw in a few points

4:18pm: Three people with "Sasuke" in their nickname respond with "shut up jerk " and "ur stpid sauske is awesome go away sagat ur mean"

4:20pm: Seventeen people with Naruto nicknames post more of the above

4:26pm: Twenty two Naruto/Sasuke fans respond telling me off, a few intelligent replies agreeing with me are made, and quickly drowned out by the vortex of retardation

4:27pm: A moderator locks the topic. I am given a warning for starting trouble and told to "grow up be mature, show professionalism like you should in the military (this is commonly used against me for lack of a better lecture by people who have no idea the difference between a gun or a rifle) and the topic is sent to the void. I am then told that topics like these are forbidden.

When I point out there is an 8 page anti-sailormoon topic three threads below it, no one answers.
    That's probably exactly what'd happen. Don't you just love how childish most of the fans are when it comes to thier *fav* shows? It's kind of sick and twisted in a way. Makes you want to smack them all and say: "Grow up! It's just a dumb anime and some people don't like it, get over it!" (That...And teach them how to type correctly. Spelling mistakes and most acronyms that people use in place of words, i.e. ur; lower case I; b etc. make me wonder where they went to school...) BUT anyway...

To stay on topic-or try to anyway-Uhm....I don't really hate Sailor Moon, it's just kind of an anime that's-there. A first for most, a nothing for a lot, and a fav for a whole generation.
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Junior Member Naraku Miroku can only hope to improve Naraku Miroku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 07:58 PM
    Threads

Salior Moon was and still is the Stupid anime show EVER created next to....pokemon

Naraku Miroku
    Don't hate me cuz you ain't me

Junior Member 小美ドクロち&# has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロち&# has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロち&# has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロち&# has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロち&# has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロち&# has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロち&# has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロち&# has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロち&# has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロち&# has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロち&# has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロち&#'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2006 05:05 PM
    Threads

Okay look, if I see one more person bash Sailormoon without giving an INTELLIGENT reason, I'm going to beat them to death with my Excaliborg, got it?

Sailormoon was magical to me. It introduced me to anime. I grew up with it. I still like it because it holds such nostalgic memories for me. Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne came along and pushed it away from being my favorite mahou shoujo series but it still has a special place in my heart.

Now no wonder you people keep dissing it. You've probably only seen the dub, am I right? Yes, that's right. The dub is horrible and bad. Bash the terrible voice acting all you want.
    Second, I bet most of you haters didn't KNOW *sarcasm* the show is for LITTLE GIRLS. You're not SUPPOSED to ship it if you're a 20-year-old guy. If you're going to bash an anime, find something that's actually AIMED at you.

...idiots.
    Pipiru piru piru pipiru piiiiiiiiiiii!

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like to think I'm fairly open-minded when it comes to modding ;p I figure if there's going to be a large fan-base for an anime, with lots of threads for them to post in, then it's only fair to allow threads for people who don't like (or hate, as the case may be) that same anime. That's what happens with popular anime...you get both ends of the spectrum.

However, I also try to prevent those same threads from being closed for flaming by stopping the fights before they start. Want to discuss reasons for liking/disliking Sailor Moon? Fine. Want to go into the Anti-Sailor Moon thread and flame people for not liking your favorite show? Not fine. The grey area in between are people who try entering into intelligent debates about their chosen side with members on the opposing side. Unfortunately, as a grey area, I am left to deal with those situations according to my own discretion. I ask that people try to respect the decisions I make and, should they have a problem with something, bring it up with me in private discussion. I've been known to change my mind on decisions after discussions with members before (Me? Wrong? Neeever ;p), but I don't take kindly to being attacked for those same decisions publicly on the board.

Anyway, I hope that clears up the mod's stance on the matter. Continue as you will XD

Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロち&#
    Okay look, if I see one more person bash Sailormoon without giving an INTELLIGENT reason, I'm going to beat them to death with my Excaliborg, got it?

Sailormoon was magical to me. It introduced me to anime. I grew up with it. I still like it because it holds such nostalgic memories for me. Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne came along and pushed it away from being my favorite mahou shoujo series but it still has a special place in my heart.

Now no wonder you people keep dissing it. You've probably only seen the dub, am I right? Yes, that's right. The dub is horrible and bad. Bash the terrible voice acting all you want.
    Second, I bet most of you haters didn't KNOW *sarcasm* the show is for LITTLE GIRLS. You're not SUPPOSED to ship it if you're a 20-year-old guy. If you're going to bash an anime, find something that's actually AIMED at you.

...idiots.
    Be careful, you may be negatively repped for simply disagreeing.

Obviously, Intelligent reasoning and disscussion is not encouraged here. This pointless topic will just invevitably turn into a flame war and get closed just like all the other ones .. that's what happens with 'hate' topics. Obviously just the people who 'hate' it arent the only ones that are going to be posting here.

And yes, those people probably only watched 8 seconds of the dub and then deemed they hate it. That's fine and all, it just makes more sense to judge it based on the original, which is far better. And yes, it isn't aimed at 20 year olds, but i'm 24 and I still enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Chibimoon
    Ok, I know everybody has there own opinion and that's all good and dandy, but why waste your time starting a thread about something you claim to "hate" or dislike? I mean, if you really hate Sailormoon like you say you do, why take the time and effort starting a thread about a topic you hate? I mean, most people who hate things don't want to have anything to do with it at all. But obviously you must be immature, since the whole topic of hating something you don't like and having to tell everyone else is so...childish. No offence or anything. I'm just tired of seeing stupid posts taking up space on the forums.
    I'm tired of it too. I agree that these topics are just a waste of space. But, it will get closed soon hopefully, so don't worry about it.
    Last edited by Miss Electric Moonlight; 11-06-2006 at 10:33 PM.

.Cyanide.Candy. Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 05:35 PM
    Threads

I don't hate Sailormoon.
    I just don't find any interest in the show, what so ever.
    Maybe the only main reason is because of the clothes,
    the little Sailor scouts wear. It just plain bugs me.
    But.. it's just my opinion..

DarkDemonic dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2008 05:55 PM
    Threads

I don't like Sailor-Moon...

Awesome SET made by Karuto ~

You expose yourself in great dangers..
    by going with bad companions..

FAN:

Junior Member Naraku Miroku can only hope to improve Naraku Miroku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 07:58 PM
    Threads

everyone is titled to their own opinion and if you don't like it then leave this Thread

Naraku Miroku
    Don't hate me cuz you ain't me

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Naraku Miroku
    everyone is titled to their own opinion and if you don't like it then leave this Thread
    Why doesn't that work when it's a thread about who likes xxx, and people who don't like it come in anyway?

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Kind of like you're doing here? Hmm.

Listen everyone. I've already stated where I stand in this matter. That applies to BOTH the like AND dislike threads. I try to watch over every thread to the best of my ability, but if you see something in ANY thread that seems like it should not be there, report it. I don't want to see any more whining.

Senior Member Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 01:47 PM
    Threads

I loved it a long time ago, but I can`t understand what was so great about it... Maybe that it was one of the first anime I`ve seen... But it`s too old now!

Member vincent v. is infamous around these parts vincent v. is infamous around these parts vincent v. is infamous around these parts vincent v.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 10:30 AM
    Threads

i really really do i thought it was cool at first but after watching anime after that it sucks like hard core now lol

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information