AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Game Is Better??

Senior Member Halo Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past Halo Boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2006 08:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post What Game Is Better??

What Game Is Better .Hack Infection(part1) or Resident Evil 4

Senior Member Rocusho can only hope to improve Rocusho's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 03:09 PM
    Threads

Resident Evil 4 of course! It has better graphics, the villagers (aka zombies) think for themselfs e.g. you are shooting in a house and then suddenly they burst through the door, the window and/or on the roof + the villagers are easier to shoot at unlike Code Veronic X were you sometime can't see were you are shooting at.
    'Nice!'

Member Kite22 can only hope to improve Kite22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2005 12:03 AM
    Threads

bull-****
    I dont really care

Member Kite22 can only hope to improve Kite22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2005 12:03 AM
    Threads

[QUOTE=Halo Boy]
    What Game Is Better .Hack Infection(part1) or Resident Evil 4

no ****
    resident Evil 4
    Last edited by Kite22; 04-23-2005 at 05:26 PM.
    I dont really care

Senior Member Rocusho can only hope to improve Rocusho's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 03:09 PM
    Threads

You need a slap for that!
    'Nice!'

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Please people no SPAMMING, if you must spam take it to PM's or the chat room. Then EDIT button... make good use of it, it's there for a reason and no double posting!

To answer this thread... Resi Evil 4, Hack is actually a pretty crappy game. Well for the RPG genre, it's completly sloppy, has some good ideas but it's how it was implimented and presented that was it's let down.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member Halo Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past Halo Boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2006 08:04 PM
    Threads

Your mom needs a slap for that

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

.Hack is an RPG that doesn't appeal to anyone but the fans. Everything about it, from characters and plot to graphics and design, is mediocre and uninspired, and you really can't play any of the sequels without playing all of the others first. The battle system is tedious and repetitive...it's not a horrible game really, but if you're not a fan of the anime, it's not worth the time or money. And in the end...it's a game about an anime about a game. And that's just silly. now...common sense would have said to make that game an MMORPG...like it is in the story...but I suppose that little bit of "duh" escaped the developers. Resident Evil 4, on the other hand...despite the slow, clunky aiming, and the sometimes ridiculous difficulty of the game as a result, is still a great game, with loads of replay value, exciting moments, an enthralling story, and some of the best graphics in any console game to date. Also, you don't really need to play any of the RE games before it to know what's going on or advance, saving a lot of cash in comparison to .Hack, which should really be at most only 2 games, packaging together the episodes as opposed to pushing them all out seperately to draw the money away from rabid fanboys/girls.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

Dork of the month Crimson alchemist is on a distinguished road Crimson alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2005 08:58 PM
    Threads

well I would say resident evil 4 because of all the monsters. and zombies are at the bottom of the list meaning its the weakest. and that its self is scary.

Dark Prince Dark Raziel will become famous soon enough Dark Raziel will become famous soon enough Dark Raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2005 07:11 AM
    Threads

Resi 4. That was easy, Better game better graphics probably better story. Hack. got bad reviews everywhere where as Resi 4 is a 'must have' game of 2005
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't following me!"

My Forum Family:

Little Sis: CuteStar, Mysterious Bro: Italian Thug, Tiny, yet Random cousin: Dark Scar, Cousin: krissy, Girlfriend: dark kaisen

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

Resident Evil 4, that game is so freakn awesome

~Made by Gandizzl~

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

Im gonna have to go with Resident Evil 4 even though I dont like Gamecube.
    VASH THE STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON!!
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's FirstLaw of Equivalent Exchange

Junior Member London_Thunder is on a distinguished road London_Thunder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2005 10:09 PM
    Threads

Arrow Halo!!!!

Hey, Halo is so much better! Its awesome. I loved it. the other one really just keeps going on...and to me it really seems like it dont have one major goal. So yeah.
    LoNdA FUNNY FUNNY

Junior Member London_Thunder is on a distinguished road London_Thunder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2005 10:09 PM
    Threads

Default OOOOHH and the ones you like i dont think are my kind of style

Halo halo halo..its reallly all i like to play. But i guess your two things would be ok...sure..yeah...
    LoNdA FUNNY FUNNY

Dork of the month Crimson alchemist is on a distinguished road Crimson alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2005 08:58 PM
    Threads

definatly halo

Digital Plague Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 01:41 PM
    Arizona...where nothing grows and the state tree is a telephone pole
    Threads

residend evil 4 of course
    quote the great mithos: "Revert to nothing-ness"

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

more stupid questions??? Resident Evil 4

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

Senior Member Galian Beast is infamous around these parts Galian Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2005 06:29 AM
    Threads

Resident Evil 4 of course! It's graphics are amazing and it is one of the best games for the Gamecube.
    Death will come for those who welcome it

Junior Member Blue cat is on a distinguished road Blue cat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2005 11:41 AM
    Threads

Im Stupid
    Meow!!!!

Senior Member blueeyeswhitedragon is on a distinguished road blueeyeswhitedragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2005 09:00 AM
    Threads

i like mlb 2006 because of all the sound effects and graphics

Member akuma=unmei is on a distinguished road akuma=unmei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2005 08:31 PM
    i'm here, where your not and that makes me happy ^_^
    Threads

who would ask a question like that? the answers kinda obvious...Resident Evil 4
    ofcoarse! >.<
    Alrite! Which One Of You Put Bacon In The Soap! ><, Oh Wise Guy Huh! Would Someone Just Shoot Him Already!

-[ αĸuмα-cнαи ]

Senior Member Nobunaga is an unknown quantity at this point Nobunaga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Im a fan of Resident them is Residente 4.
    Everithing is more than what you see.

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

Resident Evil 4

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Victim of The Matchmaker Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

Resident Evil 4, its a really awsome game

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

Just like most of these people are saying here, Resident Evil 4.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information