AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: who thinks finalfantisyx2 is cool

Banned Forum / Chat hot head can only hope to improve hot head's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2005 09:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default who thinks finalfantisyx2 is cool

but yuna's aeons in the final fantasyX were cooler

Member dragonslayer is infamous around these parts dragonslayer is infamous around these parts dragonslayer is infamous around these parts dragonslayer is infamous around these parts dragonslayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2005 04:58 PM
    Threads

i do

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

I think X-2 blows big chunks of monkey crap and should be banned from the U.S for all eternity. Any game that is supposed to be taken seriously but yet has 3 girls(no offense ladies, I think Tomb Raider was great) trying to save their friend, even though they are air heads, is not a good game. Just because the first two words of the title are Final Fantasy doesn't mean that it should be hailed as greatness. I'm getting kinda tired of seeing that. Samething with Zelda, Nintendo could make the worst Zelda game imaginable, but as long as it had Link in it, or in some cases people that look like Link, then magazines or whatever else rates games would give it a 10, pretty much without even playing. I am willing to bet 1,000 rupees that some people have already rated the next Zelda game and gave it a 10. But as for Final Fantasy, it has disapointed me for about 5 years now, and it better turn around and fix itself, although since the creator of the original FFs has left for Microsoft, I don't forsee that happening.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Senior Member SL!C3R will become famous soon enough SL!C3R's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2005 05:11 AM
    Threads

i reckon final fantasy 10-2 was a good game but i wouldnt consider it to be better than final fantasy 10 considering 10 was the first one on ps2 and was rated pretty high and 10-2 got a less score than ff10 anyway

**~~Family~~**
    Big Sisters: Lady Dragon (My Main protector)
    MsAeris(The one and only(thx for the ava and sig!!))
    Big Bros : Kurai Ha (The Pwner)
    Storm Strife (The Hax0r)
    **~~ Me and my bros PWN to the end you mess with us you meet my sisters!!~~**

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Well, you can't always go by reviews, you have to play the game yourself and see how it is. If I were to review I would have given it a 3 out of 10 and you would be here right now saying that you heard that game sucked. 90% of the time, you have to experience the game to judge for yourself whether it is good or not.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

I liked ff x-2 but they should make it so you can at least summon but overall i like all ff games i guess heh heh.

Member Kari_21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Kari_21's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 02:15 PM
    Threads

i think its' kool too!

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

I liked it but it kinda went off the whole final fantasy story line but I guess all the new ones kinda did.
    VASH THE STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON!!
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's FirstLaw of Equivalent Exchange

Closed Thread

Thread Information