AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 258

Thread: sailor moon or kagome who would win

  1. #176
    SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    6,517,085.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 09:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Worst army base in Canada
    Age
    32
    Threads
    17
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    4101

    Default

    My dear my best advice to you would be to give up and accept the rampant stupidity here, and talk to the few and far between intelligent ones that make this forum worth visiting.

    Just walk away from this topic .. It will be hard but trust me.

  2. #177
    Neji ---X--- Fan Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl has a spectacular aura about Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl has a spectacular aura about Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    6,854.26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 01:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    PR
    Age
    25
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Athena*~
    between the two, i dont like any..

    but i really have to pick who would win if they battle, maybe it would be Sailormoon..

    She has supernatural powers, really..
    Definetly Agree

    I must Say... I don't Like Sailor Moon and Kagome either .... but Still ... Sailor Moon Would defenetly win the Battle
    Thanks to Nespa 4 the Sigi




  3. #178
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,803.70
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    78
    Posts
    4,465
    Blog Entries
    306
    Rep Power
    6595

    Default

    I don't see why sailormoon would fight an ordinary girl, but i'd have to say sailormoon, of course.

    Oh, and FYI:

    Sailormoon's attacks ARE actually faster then what you see. The 'transformation' and 'attack' sequences are only for our entertainment - it's not like they take as long as the sequence does to use her attack .. neither do her transformations. When she throws her tiara, she throws it, there is no delay. The sequence of powering up her tiara is just shown so we can see how it works. The same thing for the sayings, such as 'moon tiara action!"

    Anyone ever play the sailormoon game for the SNES - "sailormoon: another story"? I have, and it's a RPG/fight based game. If you played it, you know how the attacks work, they are much quicker because we are seeing it from the outside. It doesn't take 5 minutes for an attack.

    Based on that, I say sailormoon .. except for the fact that sailormoon's powers are NOT meant to be used on humans - they are meant to heal humans that have been turned into youma (demons) and destroy other enemies. So, I don't know how it would against kagome, since she's a human, right?

    Oh, and it depends on the season you're talking about .. sailormoon is only really clumsy in the beggining. Towards the end, she gets her act together and is much more mature.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corina
    Kagome is ten times more powerful than Sailor moon in my opinion. Sailor Moon's attack is time consuming while Kagome's attack takes less than a second
    This is a common misconception. The attack sequences are only for 'show', sailormoons attacks have no delay outside of the sequence.

    Of course kagome's arrow would go through sailormoon's tiara, when sailormoon throws it, it's a discus of pure light and energy, not solid.

    And she has more attacks then just that -- they would be useless against kagome since they are meant to defeat demons and monsters, of which kagome is not.

    Quote Originally Posted by ashleakate
    kagome would definetly win because she is far stronger and has more inner strength and doesnt give up easily and if inuyasha gets involved sailor moon doesnt have a chance even with all her friends.
    It's becoming increasingly annoying to see all these posts that constantly state that sailormoon would 'take too long' - it only seems that way because everything in the anime has a long sequence.

    Sailormoon has plenty of 'inner' strength - she has had to withstand the death of her closest friends and her boyfriend, and even if she does give up, she always tries again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Die Tod von Euch
    First of all, I'm going to say that this is even worse than the Kenshin vs. Vash thing. Not only do these crossover imaginary battles never make sense, but the "discussions" about them turn into mere popularity contests where people ignore facts from the shows and focus only on who they like more.

    Secondly, I'd like to point out that none of Sailor Moon's attacks are fatal for PEOPLE. They are sort of purifying, exorcism-like things. Or, they kill demons. DEMONS. Is Kagome a demon? Oh my god, no she isn't! Is her heart possessed by some form of darkness and she needs cleansing? Oh my god, no she doesn't! So there would be no reason for Sailor Moon to ever use her attacks on Kagome, nor would her attacks have any affect. And why would Kagome WANT to shoot Sailor Moon with an arrow? Do you see Kagome as a particularly evil and murderous person? Does she just like to go around killing people with arrows? My, I never knew she was such a blood-thirsty serial killer...
    Exactly my point. Said it better then I could!

    Quote Originally Posted by shawdowQueen
    i agree kagome could get her while she is transforming
    Nope. Sailormoon's (as all the senshi's) transformations and attacks are INSTANT. The sequences are just for show, cause well, this is a girls show, and girls want to see stuff like that. Also, cause they are fancy, and stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurai Ha
    Kagome. Sailormoon is too...bratty. Besides, Kagome would have an arrow in any of the sailor scouts before they could transform/change outfits. I don't really like the sailor scouts anyway.
    Ditzy, maybe, bratty, I don't think so. But 'brattiness' wouldn't really matter in a battle, anyway. You can't kill someone with your brattiness.

    Quote Originally Posted by VRini87
    This is a sorta silly question, but I'll humor you! Kagome once said that her sacred arrows would only hit evil, however, the arrows that she shoot are physically real. I don't know if Sailor Moon's tiara would hit a human, but she does take an hour to transform. So, I would have to go with Kagome!

    P.S. Does it really take that long for Sailor Moon to transform, or does it just look that way?
    Finally, someone thinks. Yes, it just looks that way, in the anime, it's just for show.

    And since sailormoon is not evil, and she isn't a demon, kagome's arrows would not have any affect. So, to everyone who says 'omgz kagome's arrow will win!' think again. ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome
    If it's supposed to be instant why not make it that way? I mean after you've seen it once you've seen it everytime and it just bloody eats up screen time. 2 minutes disappears into every SM transformation. But, her attacks take too long too, and those aren't instant....And then there's heer taunt! x.x The list goes on...she'd b shot and killed before she could do a thing.
    Because it's animated and that would be boring. Besides, it's fun to see them actually do it. I agree it can get on your nerves if you have to sit through 50 transformations though .. especially sailormoon's.

    Her speeches, I suppose, take as long as they actually look like they do. Most of her attacks are instant. Combo attacks might take a bit longer, but not too much. As to why the enemies don't attack while she's saying her speeches, sometimes they do, and they don't attack during transformations, mainly because they are quicker then they appear and are usually not always done in front of an enemy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome
    If it's supposed to be instant why not make it that way? I mean after you've seen it once you've seen it everytime and it just bloody eats up screen time. 2 minutes disappears into every SM transformation. But, her attacks take too long too, and those aren't instant....And then there's heer taunt! x.x The list goes on...she'd b shot and killed before she could do a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovebaby
    Ash's opinion sounds reasonable , but I would say Kagome's gonna win. Because it takes Sailor Moon too long to transform. Kagome can just use her arrow and shoot Usagi
    but why would kagome use her arrows on sailormoon if sailormoon is not evil? as for the rest of your post, read the top of my post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome
    Kags has weapons-more potent ones then Usagi...they're called a bow and arrows! Now, pending on if she can use them correctly-that's a whole other issue.
    Potent to those who are evil. Her arrows would not work on sailormoon -- unless they are real solid arrows that can do physical damage to humans. But that's not magical, thats just shooting someone with an arrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saphire
    even bare handed kagome would kick sailor moon's ***... all she'd have to do is get a good shot on her while she's doing her whole transforming thing...
    if kagome is actually that fast, that would be a sight to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by colonelsp
    i say kagome would will. she has arrows. sailor moon has a tiara. arrows. tiara. arrows. tiara.
    it's not just a tiara - it's a magical tiara. A tiara that turns into a discus of energy and light and destroys evil. Kagome's arrows also destroy evil. But in one early episode, sailormoon throws her tiara at nephrite who's hiding behind her human friend naru (who's protecting him), and sailormoon screams for the tiara to STOP lest it hit naru. So sailormoon's tiara can do damage to normal humans as well. It would be funny if she actually threw the NORMAL tiara with no magical powers whatsoever. Lol.

    Or .. kagome's arrows would hit sailormoon like a normal arrow would hit a human with no magical effect, and sailormoon's tiara would just hit kagome. But since kagome is human, i'm not sure what effect it would have.

    Quote Originally Posted by colonelsp
    Which she doesn't use untill she fights the last and most powerfull boss, and usually waits for all her friends to get killed too.

    Which reminds me, Sailor Moon's attacks take a minimum of 10 seconds to activate. Last time I shot with a bow, I could fire 3 arrows within 10 seconds -with a sizable amount of accuracy loss, I'll admit- Complete focus means 2 arrows withing 10 seconds at most.

    Sailor Moon begins one of her attacks (we can exclude Starlight Honymoon Therapy Kiss and Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss as they do not do any physical damage) Kagome loads arrow, Sailor Moon is still making weird movements, Kagome aims, Sailor Moon is still busy, Kagome shoots.

    Now, Sailor Moon wears a short miniskirt. Whatever protects her from all the electricity/fire/ice etc. is nice, but it ain't going to help against an arrow. Sailor Moon gets hit, and if still alive, she is in no condition to dodge a second arrow.
    I'm not sure. Sailormoon is a good doger. She also has a protective barrier when she uses the ginsuishou. See the top of my post also.

    Quote Originally Posted by jewel2sparkle
    Kagome's arrow would turn Sailor Moon's tiara to dust...and then strike Sailor Moon right in the chest.
    I don't see how a arrow can turn her tiara INTO dust when it ALREADY IS dust. She throws the tiara when IT IS a discus of light and energy, people, it turns the target INTO dust .. hence the attack she uses: 'moon tiara stardust'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cait Sith rules
    Kagome would kick sailor moons butt all day because sailor moon is just physical but kagome has arrows magic stuff and can attak physicaly.
    Sailormoon has supernatural powers, I don't see what you mean when you say 'just physical' ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Cait Sith rules
    The only thing Sailor Moon can do is throwing around hearts and scream, your point?

    At least shooting an arrow doesn't take 10 seconds, by the time Sailor Moon is finished with one attack, Kagome could have shot three arrows.
    You people need to stop watching the anime and read the manga. Much less confusion on 'attack' times. If the only thing sailormoon could do was scream and throw hearts, I doubt any of her enemies would be destroyed, but in one episode, she did torture a youma with her crying. ^^

    But seriously .. this paring/comparison is about as stupid as comparing stone cold steve to a potato chip. Omg, who will win!?!
    Last edited by Miss Electric Moonlight; 06-20-2006 at 12:49 AM.
    @tumblr | @moonpixels | 月の光は愛のメッセージ

  4. #179
    Horror.With.A.Heart.Beat Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara's Avatar
    Gil
    15,502.18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 02:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In your closet, spying on you!
    Age
    22
    Threads
    22
    Posts
    734
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Simple, simple, simple. Kagome-chan would win. She doesn't lack the talent Sailor Moon does.. She doesn't have the stupid magic crap like Sailor Moon Does, So.. Kagome would win. Oh and also, I just plain hate Sailor Moon. Aha ^_^;

  5. #180
    Member animefreak_idiot is infamous around these parts animefreak_idiot is infamous around these parts animefreak_idiot is infamous around these parts animefreak_idiot's Avatar
    Gil
    678,969.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2007 09:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    florida
    Age
    23
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    that's really hard. i can't choose cause they're both so good
    The idea isnt to find someone perfect, the idea is to find someone imperfect that's perfect in your eyes.


  6. #181
    natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    72,171.18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 09:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    [Deleted for security reasons]
    Age
    27
    Threads
    35
    Posts
    3,007
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu
    I don't see why sailormoon would fight an ordinary girl, but i'd have to say sailormoon, of course.
    Kagome hardly qualifies as a 'normal girl'

    Oh, and FYI:

    Sailormoon's attacks ARE actually faster then what you see. The 'transformation' and 'attack' sequences are only for our entertainment - it's not like they take as long as the sequence does to use her attack .. neither do her transformations. When she throws her tiara, she throws it, there is no delay. The sequence of powering up her tiara is just shown so we can see how it works. The same thing for the sayings, such as 'moon tiara action!"
    Not true, I point to one of the Sailor Moon SS episodes where they fight the rocket girl. She starts counting down from 10, Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon start their attacks, and they only finish by the the time she reaches two. Does that sound instant to you?

    Anyone ever play the sailormoon game for the SNES - "sailormoon: another story"? I have, and it's a RPG/fight based game. If you played it, you know how the attacks work, they are much quicker because we are seeing it from the outside. It doesn't take 5 minutes for an attack.
    ... comparing a game with the anime? I'm sorry, but thats filled with errors. The only reason the attacks don't have the full sequence n the game is because it would be too annoying to play if it was.

    Based on that, I say sailormoon .. except for the fact that sailormoon's powers are NOT meant to be used on humans - they are meant to heal humans that have been turned into youma (demons) and destroy other enemies. So, I don't know how it would against kagome, since she's a human, right?
    I don't know... getting hit by a truck sized heart is pretty bad for the health. It's when she turns Super in SS that her attacks become useless against humans.

    Oh, and it depends on the season you're talking about .. sailormoon is only really clumsy in the beggining. Towards the end, she gets her act together and is much more mature.
    If we are talking about Eternal Sailor Moon, then she doesn't stand a chance. No physically damaging attacks.

    This is a common misconception. The attack sequences are only for 'show', sailormoons attacks have no delay outside of the sequence.
    Again. They do. It has been proven in SS.

    Of course kagome's arrow would go through sailormoon's tiara, when sailormoon throws it, it's a discus of pure light and energy, not solid.
    Correction: It's a discuss enhanced with pure light, it still has material.

    And she has more attacks then just that -- they would be useless against kagome since they are meant to defeat demons and monsters, of which kagome is not.
    Like I said, getting hit by a truck sized heart is bad for the health.

    It's becoming increasingly annoying to see all these posts that constantly state that sailormoon would 'take too long' - it only seems that way because everything in the anime has a long sequence.
    And I keep telling you that it has been proven that the attacks really do take that long.

    Sailormoon has plenty of 'inner' strength - she has had to withstand the death of her closest friends and her boyfriend, and even if she does give up, she always tries again.
    True, but then again so does Kagome.

    Nope. Sailormoon's (as all the senshi's) transformations and attacks are INSTANT. The sequences are just for show, cause well, this is a girls show, and girls want to see stuff like that. Also, cause they are fancy, and stuff.
    Go check SS. It'll prove you wrong.

    Finally, someone thinks. Yes, it just looks that way, in the anime, it's just for show.

    And since sailormoon is not evil, and she isn't a demon, kagome's arrows would not have any affect. So, to everyone who says 'omgz kagome's arrow will win!' think again. ;D
    One does not need to charge their arrows, a purelly physical non charged arrow would do.

    Because it's animated and that would be boring. Besides, it's fun to see them actually do it. I agree it can get on your nerves if you have to sit through 50 transformations though .. especially sailormoon's.
    Have you checked SS yet?

    Her speeches, I suppose, take as long as they actually look like they do. Most of her attacks are instant. Combo attacks might take a bit longer, but not too much. As to why the enemies don't attack while she's saying her speeches, sometimes they do, and they don't attack during transformations, mainly because they are quicker then they appear and are usually not always done in front of an enemy.
    *starts whistling* Double check SS, double check SS.

    Potent to those who are evil. Her arrows would not work on sailormoon -- unless they are real solid arrows that can do physical damage to humans. But that's not magical, thats just shooting someone with an arrow.
    If it works, it works.

    if kagome is actually that fast, that would be a sight to see.
    Seeing how the trannsformations are, in fact, not instant as has been proven, and said transformation takes 10 seconds... I'd have to say I would get 3 arrows of by the time she's finished and I hardly think Kagome is a worse archer then me.

    it's not just a tiara - it's a magical tiara. A tiara that turns into a discus of energy and light and destroys evil. Kagome's arrows also destroy evil. But in one early episode, sailormoon throws her tiara at nephrite who's hiding behind her human friend naru (who's protecting him), and sailormoon screams for the tiara to STOP lest it hit naru. So sailormoon's tiara can do damage to normal humans as well. It would be funny if she actually threw the NORMAL tiara with no magical powers whatsoever. Lol.
    I remember a fanfiction where that happened. Pretty funny scene.

    Or .. kagome's arrows would hit sailormoon like a normal arrow would hit a human with no magical effect, and sailormoon's tiara would just hit kagome. But since kagome is human, i'm not sure what effect it would have.
    Damaging. If she cried for it to stop before it hit Naru, and considering it is still a parially physical attack, I'd say Kagome is in trouble if she gets hit. On the other side, if an arrow hits Sailor Moon, she's in trouble.

    I'm not sure. Sailormoon is a good doger. She also has a protective barrier when she uses the ginsuishou. See the top of my post also.

    Ever tried dodging an arrow? It's not as easy as dodging a thrown object. Plus, Sailor Moon doesn't use the Ginzuisho unless all of her friends are (nearly) dead. See pretty much my entire post about the casting time.


    I don't see how a arrow can turn her tiara INTO dust when it ALREADY IS dust. She throws the tiara when IT IS a discus of light and energy, people, it turns the target INTO dust .. hence the attack she uses: 'moon tiara stardust'.
    Change turned into to charged with, rest of the post agreed.

    You people need to stop watching the anime and read the manga. Much less confusion on 'attack' times. If the only thing sailormoon could do was scream and throw hearts, I doubt any of her enemies would be destroyed, but in one episode, she did torture a youma with her crying. ^^
    Perhaps you need a re-viewing of the SS season before commenting on us needing to de the re-reading, hon. We are talking the anime here after all.

    But seriously .. this paring/comparison is about as stupid as comparing stone cold steve to a potato chip. Omg, who will win!?!
    Potato chip, obviously.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

  7. #182
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,803.70
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    78
    Posts
    4,465
    Blog Entries
    306
    Rep Power
    6595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Kagome hardly qualifies as a 'normal girl'
    She does, compared to usagi as sailormoon.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Not true, I point to one of the Sailor Moon SS episodes where they fight the rocket girl. She starts counting down from 10, Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon start their attacks, and they only finish by the the time she reaches two. Does that sound instant to you?
    Yes, it does, because it's the anime, and the transformations are just for SHOW. They wanted you to see the transformation while she's counting down, it's for dramatic effect. You can see this also when you see in the later episodes when chibimoon transforms, but it's a quick and non-sequenced transformation. She simply says her transformation why holding her locket, and she instantly transforms. There are also instances when the senshi transform, but no sequence is shown.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    ... comparing a game with the anime? I'm sorry, but thats filled with errors. The only reason the attacks don't have the full sequence n the game is because it would be too annoying to play if it was.
    Hardly, I compared the anime to the anime to make a point. True it was made that way so gameplay would be faster. The long, detailed, drawn-out sequence of transformations are just for the anime, or in this case, the audience. In real-time, they transform instantly, as soon as they want to and they say the words. They HAVE to, how dumb would it be to say 'ok, hold on youma, don't kill me yet, give me 5 minutes to transform first'. In real-life battles, you need to be able to defend yourself fast. The enemy isn't going to wait for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    I don't know... getting hit by a truck sized heart is pretty bad for the health. It's when she turns Super in SS that her attacks become useless against humans.
    How would you know when she never used it against a human? each one of her attacks grows so that she can defeat stronger enemies with them. A 'truck sized heart' would most likely do nothing to a normal person, it is not meant to be used against non-enemies. It's meant to be used against the actual enemies.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    If we are talking about Eternal Sailor Moon, then she doesn't stand a chance. No physically damaging attacks.
    What do you mean by 'no physically damaging attack'? a attack is an attack. A attack damages. Therefore, it's physically damaging, unless what you're attacking is your enemies watch, then not so much. If you mean by that that sailormoon is not aggressive like the other senshi, she's not supposed to, that's not really her nature. Her nature is to destroy/heal evil and save the world, yadda yadda.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Again. They do. It has been proven in SS.
    No, it was misinterpreted that way by you in SS. Of course it seems that way, but we have to take into consideration that animation is not going to match up with our laws of reality. Animation is kinda like that -- it would be less entertaining if we didn't see the transformations close-up. That is their only purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Correction: It's a discuss enhanced with pure light, it still has material.
    Correction on your correction: the tiara TRANSFORMS INTO a discus of light and energy, is it not solid when this happens. It turns solid again as soon as it falls. Or when the enemy has been dusted and it's job is done.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Like I said, getting hit by a truck sized heart is bad for the health.
    Sailormoon has alot more attacks then just 'moon spiral heart attack'. Also, it depends on who's 'health' you're reffering to. Bad for an enemies' health? yes. Bad for a innocent human's health? i'm not sure what a huge heart attack would do to a human. Obviously magical attacks are made for magical beings.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    And I keep telling you that it has been proven that the attacks really do take that long.
    And you're still wrong. It makes no sense that attacks / transformations would actually take that long. The animators just wanted us to see each attack and transformation close-up in detail and for dramatic effect. There are also many instances throughout the anime when the attack is shown from the outside, and you just see them release it, there is no dancing or twirling or anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Have you checked SS yet?
    yes, I've seen all the episodes and I know what episode you're talking about. I also explained this above in more detail.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    If it works, it works.
    except for when it doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Seeing how the trannsformations are, in fact, not instant as has been proven, and said transformation takes 10 seconds... I'd have to say I would get 3 arrows of by the time she's finished and I hardly think Kagome is a worse archer then me.
    Nothing was proven. Of course in the anime they are going to show the senshi transforming while enemies attack, it adds to the dramatic effect and the excitement. If it really did take that long for them to transform, I don't think the enemies would wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Ever tried dodging an arrow? It's not as easy as dodging a thrown object. Plus, Sailor Moon doesn't use the Ginzuisho unless all of her friends are (nearly) dead. See pretty much my entire post about the casting time.
    Well, sailormoon has dodged worse before, including explosions and alot more .. I don't see how she would not be able to dodge an arrow. Also, sailormoon doesn't always have to use the ginzuishou when her friends are nearly dead, she uses it everytime she transforms (well, from R on, not the first season), and in the S movie, her friends were fine, but she used it to turn luna into a human (princess kaguya.)

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Perhaps you need a re-viewing of the SS season before commenting on us needing to de the re-reading, hon. We are talking the anime here after all.
    I've viewed all the series .. babe, and I still know exactly what happens. Imagine how silly it would look to outside enemies if their attacks/tranformations actually took as long as it looks like they do in the sequences. I doubt they would wait patiently. They don't, the senshi transform, the enemy/person/ etc sees it, and when done, then they battle. That would be a little dumb.

    Sailor saturn doesn't even have a long henshin sequence, it's probably the shortest one out of all of them. There are also 'short/half' first person view (instead of the usual close-up) transformations, such as in sailormoon stars EP 168, when all sailormoon does is call out "Moon Eternal Power, Make up!" and uses a very fast transformation. You still see the pose background after she's done, but that's just there to make it more fancy. She doesn't go through the whole thing.
    Last edited by Miss Electric Moonlight; 06-20-2006 at 04:55 AM.
    @tumblr | @moonpixels | 月の光は愛のメッセージ

  8. #183
    natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    72,171.18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 09:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    [Deleted for security reasons]
    Age
    27
    Threads
    35
    Posts
    3,007
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Yummy, nice discussion. It's been a while since I encountered someone who actually does research.

    Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu
    She does, compared to usagi as sailormoon.
    Wait, so a girl that is the reincarnation of a priest that dedicated her life to fight demons, who caries a sacred jewel, and has the ability to fire magically enchanted arrows qualifies as normal to you? Sure, she might not transform and toss around pink fluffy hearts, but Kagome is far from normal

    Yes, it does, because it's the anime, and the transformations are just for SHOW. They wanted you to see the transformation while she's counting down, it's for dramatic effect. You can see this also when you see in the later episodes when chibimoon transforms, but it's a quick and non-sequenced transformation. She simply says her transformation why holding her locket, and she instantly transforms. There are also instances when the senshi transform, but no sequence is shown.
    So in other words, the anime contradicts itself. One moment the things are instant, the next time they take several seconds.

    Hardly, I compared the anime to the anime to make a point. True it was made that way so gameplay would be faster. The long, detailed, drawn-out sequence of transformations are just for the anime, or in this case, the audience. In real-time, they transform instantly, as soon as they want to and they say the words. They HAVE to, how dumb would it be to say 'ok, hold on youma, don't kill me yet, give me 5 minutes to transform first'. In real-life battles, you need to be able to defend yourself fast. The enemy isn't going to wait for you.
    Nor is it realistic to transform in a frilly mini-skirt and toss around pink hearts.

    Bad guys are stupid, its a common fact. I mean, why would a bad guy even bother to explain his/her evil plot only to put the hero(in) in a deadly contraption which they will obviously escape, instead of plunging a dagger through their hearts and be done with it?

    If the attacks were instant, how do you explain the sequences? 'for show!' I hear you say, but the fact is they do happen.


    How would you know when she never used it against a human? each one of her attacks grows so that she can defeat stronger enemies with them. A 'truck sized heart' would most likely do nothing to a normal person, it is not meant to be used against non-enemies. It's meant to be used against the actual enemies.
    Truthfully: I don't know, I can only theorize since as you said, she never used it against humans. What I can see from my observations, is that were the attacks of Sailor Moon, R and S were physical to a level (Moon tiaras, sickles and truck sized hearts) and meant to destroy the tartget, the attacks in SS was more some magical aura, and after SS were only 'purifying' to drive away the evil.

    What do you mean by 'no physically damaging attack'? a attack is an attack. A attack damages. Therefore, it's physically damaging, unless what you're attacking is your enemies watch, then not so much. If you mean by that that sailormoon is not aggressive like the other senshi, she's not supposed to, that's not really her nature. Her nature is to destroy/heal evil and save the world, yadda yadda.
    What I meant by physically damaging was blunt damage. The moon tiara, sceptre and rod all emited attacks that either cut or smashed the opponent. And object hitting a creature, if you will.

    Not agressive? Only in Stars, maybe. She did as you say destroy evil, and that takes agressiveness.

    No, it was misinterpreted that way by you in SS. Of course it seems that way, but we have to take into consideration that animation is not going to match up with our laws of reality. Animation is kinda like that -- it would be less entertaining if we didn't see the transformations close-up. That is their only purpose.
    Pardon? I misinterpreted a simple countdown? Pleas clarify, if someone starts with ten, and the actions finished by the count of two, then obviously eight seconds have passed. how can I possibly misinterpret this?

    Correction on your correction: the tiara TRANSFORMS INTO a discus of light and energy, is it not solid when this happens. It turns solid again as soon as it falls. Or when the enemy has been dusted and it's job is done.
    Okay, if its pure energy then why does she need the tiara? She could just form one out of thin air. It's solid because if it were pure light, it would not encounter physical resistance, like when she throw it against Mamoru. It would have gone straight through him instead of merely wounding him and nocking him back. Last I checked a nockback required either a physical object or wind. If i burn a hole in by stomach with a laser, its not going to nock me back.

    Sailormoon has alot more attacks then just 'moon spiral heart attack'. Also, it depends on who's 'health' you're reffering to. Bad for an enemies' health? yes. Bad for a innocent human's health? i'm not sure what a huge heart attack would do to a human. Obviously magical attacks are made for magical beings.
    I merely use the Moon Spiral Heart Attack because I personally find it the greatest among them. I could have used Moon Tiara Action just the same.

    usually, when hit with a physicall object at great speed, the target experiences heavy damage and pain. Now, we know that the Tiara can do physical damage to innocent beings, so a truck sized heart that physically hits the target would very much be capable of damaging health.

    And you're still wrong. It makes no sense that attacks / transformations would actually take that long. The animators just wanted us to see each attack and transformation close-up in detail and for dramatic effect. There are also many instances throughout the anime when the attack is shown from the outside, and you just see them release it, there is no dancing or twirling or anything.
    Point is it still happens, I will use the SS episode again for reference: The enemy starts an attack by going into the cannon, Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi Moon start theirs. The enemy begins to count down, Sailor Moon continues dancing. When the enemy reaches two, Sailor Moon has fired the attack.

    Now, you said I misinterpited this, but from any point of view, time has elapsed. Otherwise, the enemy would not have been able to count down.

    In the cases where the attacks come from outside, and you only see them release it... well technically you already explained that yourself. They have already done the twirling and dancing while outside the screen.


    except for when it doesn't.
    Do tell me what kind of defense Sailor Moon has against physical arrows.

    Nothing was proven. Of course in the anime they are going to show the senshi transforming while enemies attack, it adds to the dramatic effect and the excitement. If it really did take that long for them to transform, I don't think the enemies would wait.
    Like I previously said, normally enemies wouldn't explain their plot and leave the hero(in) in an escapable contraption either. Bad guys are stupid.

    Well, sailormoon has dodged worse before, including explosions and alot more .. I don't see how she would not be able to dodge an arrow.
    More like she got tossed away by the explosion. otherwise, almost every object was thrown or a part of a physical apendage. That goes nowhere near as fast as an arrow.

    Also, sailormoon doesn't always have to use the ginzuishou when her friends are nearly dead, she uses it everytime she transforms (well, from R on, not the first season), and in the S movie, her friends were fine, but she used it to turn luna into a human (princess kaguya.)
    Touche, I forgot the transforming, but has she ever used in in an attack in a none dire situation?

    I've viewed all the series .. babe, and I still know exactly what happens. Imagine how silly it would look to outside enemies if their attacks/tranformations actually took as long as it looks like they do in the sequences. I doubt they would wait patiently. They don't, the senshi transform, the enemy/person/ etc sees it, and when done, then they battle. That would be a little dumb.
    So would not killing your enemy when you have the chance, which I might add happens nearly every episode when the stronger evil guy curses the Senshi for defeating his minion. In the first season Jedite had plenty of chances to kill the senshi in one shot, yet he didn't. I found that more then a little dumb.

    Sailor saturn doesn't even have a long henshin sequence, it's probably the shortest one out of all of them.
    Which disapointed me to no ends.

    There are also 'short/half' first person view (instead of the usual close-up) transformations, such as in sailormoon stars EP 168, when all sailormoon does is call out "Moon Eternal Power, Make up!" and uses a very fast transformation. You still see the pose background after she's done, but that's just there to make it more fancy. She doesn't go through the whole thing.
    That brings us back to the contradiction again, one time it takes not even a second, other times it clearly takes the full time.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

  9. #184
    I love maxx. The perv. Miyazaaki has a spectacular aura about Miyazaaki has a spectacular aura about Miyazaaki's Avatar
    Gil
    1,734,852.44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2008 04:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NC!
    Threads
    8
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I think Kagome would so win. Her sacred arrow would bust through the tiara in an instant! Then again, her arrow only hits the bad guys, so Sailor Moon might have an advantage.... You never know!

    Sig made by Fullmetal_Alchemist249. Thank yew!

  10. #185
    Senior Member Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster's Avatar
    Gil
    10,058.20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 01:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    jus chillin
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    This is weird but i think Kagome may win...Sailor Moon uses her love ward and Kagome can just stoot her when she transfoams
    Last edited by Beautiful_Disaster; 07-01-2006 at 10:05 AM.
    Best Friend Forever: ~Pure Soul~
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into your
    signature to help him on his way to world domination

  11. #186
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,803.70
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    78
    Posts
    4,465
    Blog Entries
    306
    Rep Power
    6595

    Default

    What's damaging in the inuyasha world may not be as damaging in the sailormoon world, and vise-versa. If the two worlds collided, it's not certain what would happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Wait, so a girl that is the reincarnation of a priest that dedicated her life to fight demons, who caries a sacred jewel, and has the ability to fire magically enchanted arrows qualifies as normal to you? Sure, she might not transform and toss around pink fluffy hearts, but Kagome is far from normal
    Well, maybe not completely 'normal', but yes, IMO.

    Usagi is the reincarnation of the moon princess, the destined sailor senshi of the moon, and the future queen of crystal tokyo. She's royalty, a solider, and a very powerful opponent. But this is of course, only in the sailormoon universe.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    So in other words, the anime contradicts itself. One moment the things are instant, the next time they take several seconds.
    Yes, exactly. Know that sometimes what you see on screen is simply because the animators wanted to make it that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Nor is it realistic to transform in a frilly mini-skirt and toss around pink hearts.
    Doy .. we ARE talking about the fantasy mahou-shoujo genre here, aren't we? cartoons are not always meant to be realistic, that's why they are cartoons. I don't think I said anything about realism.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Bad guys are stupid, its a common fact. I mean, why would a bad guy even bother to explain his/her evil plot only to put the hero(in) in a deadly contraption which they will obviously escape, instead of plunging a dagger through their hearts and be done with it?

    If the attacks were instant, how do you explain the sequences? 'for show!' I hear you say, but the fact is they do happen.
    I thought I already explained this .. the long SEQUENCES are simply for the VIEWER. If YOU watch it, it's for you, that's why it's close-up. Do you really think it appears close-up to everyone in the cartoon-anime world? no, cause they are looking from it from the outside.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Pardon? I misinterpreted a simple countdown? Pleas clarify, if someone starts with ten, and the actions finished by the count of two, then obviously eight seconds have passed. how can I possibly misinterpret this?
    Not the actual countdown, that's plain to see. But you don't understand it's a cartoon meant to entertain the viewer. The transformations during an enemies' attack are for excitement and dramatic effect. The time it takes to transform in their little sub-space where the background is all glitterly is simply for our pleasure. If it were not, then the whole area they are in would be the same way, with the sky being the same glittery sequence. Instead, it isn't.

    The transformation sequences don't play in real-time. (By that I mean in the anime sense, not in actuality.) They are fancy so that you can see how they transform. If they were not that way, anyone could walk into their transformation sub-space and do whatever they want, but they don't - it's merely for the viewer.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Okay, if its pure energy then why does she need the tiara? She could just form one out of thin air. It's solid because if it were pure light, it would not encounter physical resistance, like when she throw it against Mamoru. It would have gone straight through him instead of merely wounding him and nocking him back. Last I checked a nockback required either a physical object or wind. If i burn a hole in by stomach with a laser, its not going to nock me back.
    That's kind of a stupid question. Sailormoon doesn't HAVE the power to 'form one out thin air'. The point is, her tiara is magic, she uses it as a attack. It's NOT solid when she powers it up and throws it. It's solid when it has run out of power and when it's job is done. I didn't say it were just pure light, it's pure light and ENERGY. Obviously, it stopped when she threw it against mamoru, not because it encountered physical resistance, but because she wanted it to stop.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    usually, when hit with a physicall object at great speed, the target experiences heavy damage and pain. Now, we know that the Tiara can do physical damage to innocent beings, so a truck sized heart that physically hits the target would very much be capable of damaging health.
    The 'truck sized' heart is only meant for the enemy, it appears in the same sub-space. The actual attack, i'm not sure of.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Point is it still happens, I will use the SS episode again for reference: The enemy starts an attack by going into the cannon, Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi Moon start theirs. The enemy begins to count down, Sailor Moon continues dancing. When the enemy reaches two, Sailor Moon has fired the attack.

    Now, you said I misinterpited this, but from any point of view, time has elapsed. Otherwise, the enemy would not have been able to count down.

    In the cases where the attacks come from outside, and you only see them release it... well technically you already explained that yourself. They have already done the twirling and dancing while outside the screen.
    The transformation sequences don't happen in real-time, you know this, right? not everything that happens on screen is seen the same way by the outside world. Outside world - almost instant; close-up viewer; long fancy sequence.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Do tell me what kind of defense Sailor Moon has against physical arrows.
    I thought I already did. She has encountered physical attacks before, I don't see why she would be able to not dodge an arrow. She can dodge explosions, razor blades, etc .. but not an arrow? it's possible, that she could throw her tiara and it would disintegrate the arrow, since it's physical, and the tiara is magical. A possiblity. If it can do harm to normal humans, why not a arrow?

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Like I previously said, normally enemies wouldn't explain their plot and leave the hero(in) in an escapable contraption either. Bad guys are stupid.
    I didn't say they would, I asked WHY would they wait. If the attacks/transformations really took that long, there is no reason NOT to attack while they are still attacking/transforming. Therefore, because of this, I conclude that it really doesn't take as long as what you see, because after they are done transforming, it's as the enemy hasn't lost his place and is ready to attack. If he had to wait, don't you think he would have already attacked during the transformation? think about it. What happens in the time during their transformation? nothing, because it's elasped off-screen. The enemies don't have to wait as long as you think, therefore, sailormoon does NOT have less of an advantage because of this. I thought this was assumed by nearly everyone -- apparently everyone seems to have the same misconception that you do.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    More like she got tossed away by the explosion. otherwise, almost every object was thrown or a part of a physical apendage. That goes nowhere near as fast as an arrow.
    yes, she got 'blown' away, but not directly hit. She has nearly missed alot of attacks just as fast and much like an arrow. My point is, sailormoon has faced GREATER dangers then that of a mere arrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Touche, I forgot the transforming, but has she ever used in in an attack in a none dire situation?
    No, why would she need to use a attack in a non-dire situation? is there a reason? attacks are for when she needs to use them, in DIRE situations.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    So would not killing your enemy when you have the chance, which I might add happens nearly every episode when the stronger evil guy curses the Senshi for defeating his minion. In the first season Jedite had plenty of chances to kill the senshi in one shot, yet he didn't. I found that more then a little dumb.
    Well, that's his mistake and lack of good planning. He left it up to his minions and his magically charged airplanes and whatnot. That's why beryl banished him and froze him in a huge crystal, because he failed to destroy them all. And also, why she appointed neprite has her new general.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    That brings us back to the contradiction again, one time it takes not even a second, other times it clearly takes the full time.
    *Sigh* why do I have to explain this over and over .. I don't know how else to explain it. The 'full time' you're reffering to is not seen by anyone. It's merely for the sake of animation. The half/first person view transformations are actually what the transformations look to the outside world. When you see a half transformation, such as chibimoon's, does it take 3 minutes?

    no. If it DID -- there would be too much time for an enemy to attack during it. Enemies do not attack during it, because there is NO TIME.

    "This is weird but i think Kagome may win...Sailor Moon uses her love ward and Kagome can just stoot her when she transfoams"

    I know not everyone is going to read when they are posting, so maybe i'll just say this and hope people read it:

    KAGOME has no advantage over sailormoon while she's transforming. Because like i've said before, many many, times, it doesn't take that long outside of the transformation. If it did, enemies could attack during the transformation and interrupt them. They do not. Maybe BEFORE they try to transform, not during.
    Last edited by Miss Electric Moonlight; 06-20-2006 at 04:20 PM.
    @tumblr | @moonpixels | 月の光は愛のメッセージ

  12. #187
    natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    72,171.18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 09:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    [Deleted for security reasons]
    Age
    27
    Threads
    35
    Posts
    3,007
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu
    Well, maybe not completely 'normal', but yes, IMO.

    Usagi is the reincarnation of the moon princess, the destined sailor senshi of the moon, and the future queen of crystal tokyo. She's royalty, a solider, and a very powerful opponent. But this is of course, only in the sailormoon universe.
    Reincarnation versus reincarnation
    Royalty versus holy
    crystal versus jewel

    Lot of similarities between the two, yet a lot of differences.

    Yes, exactly. Know that sometimes what you see on screen is simply because the animators wanted to make it that way.
    Okay, that clears up a lot of confusion, yet creates even more for this discussion. Magical Girl certainly is a lot harder to discuss in a versus thread then fuedal anime.

    Doy .. we ARE talking about the fantasy mahou-shoujo genre here, aren't we? cartoons are not always meant to be realistic, that's why they are cartoons. I don't think I said anything about realism.
    I took your dip at the foolishnes it would be to wait as realism, misunderstood.

    That's kind of a stupid question. Sailormoon doesn't HAVE the power to 'form one out thin air'. The point is, her tiara is magic, she uses it as a attack. It's NOT solid when she powers it up and throws it. It's solid when it has run out of power and when it's job is done. I didn't say it were just pure light, it's pure light and ENERGY. Obviously, it stopped when she threw it against mamoru, not because it encountered physical resistance, but because she wanted it to stop.
    Light is energy, energy or light alone does not have the power to throw someone back. Mamoru was thrown back, being thrown back requires physical contact with either a solid object or wind.

    The 'truck sized' heart is only meant for the enemy, it appears in the same sub-space. The actual attack, i'm not sure of.
    If it is a physical truck sized heart -which, by the looks of the attack, it is- then theoretically it could be used to damage normal human beings, just like the Tiara.

    I thought I already did. She has encountered physical attacks before, I don't see why she would be able to not dodge an arrow. She can dodge explosions, razor blades, etc .. but not an arrow?
    Razor blades are usually thrown. Shooting > thrown. When 'dodging' an explosion, the only thing you need to do is dodge the thrown object that causes the explosion.

    it's possible, that she could throw her tiara and it would disintegrate the arrow, since it's physical, and the tiara is magical. A possiblity. If it can do harm to normal humans, why not a arrow?
    Good point, yet by the same acount if Kagome were to charge her arrow she could stop Sailor Moon's Tiara. I say stop because I hardly expect Kagome's arrows to be strong enough to destroy her Tiara.

    I didn't say they would, I asked WHY would they wait. If the attacks/transformations really took that long, there is no reason NOT to attack while they are still attacking/transforming. Therefore, because of this, I conclude that it really doesn't take as long as what you see, because after they are done transforming, it's as the enemy hasn't lost his place and is ready to attack. If he had to wait, don't you think he would have already attacked during the transformation? think about it. What happens in the time during their transformation? nothing, because it's elasped off-screen. The enemies don't have to wait as long as you think, therefore, sailormoon does NOT have less of an advantage because of this. I thought this was assumed by nearly everyone -- apparently everyone seems to have the same misconception that you do.
    Transformation time aside, bad guys really are that stupid. Sure, they don't have a reason to wait for the heroine to finish. Neither do they have a reason to tell them about their evil plot. They just do, because they're evil.

    I mean, they always wait politely for Sailor Moon to finish her speach too. Definetely no subspace there.

    yes, she got 'blown' away, but not directly hit. She has nearly missed alot of attacks just as fast and much like an arrow. My point is, sailormoon has faced GREATER dangers then that of a mere arrow.

    And still gets whooped by a pole in the middle of the street. Sometimes the simplest methods are by far the most effective.


    No, why would she need to use a attack in a non-dire situation? is there a reason? attacks are for when she needs to use them, in DIRE situations.
    Why not use them? If I have an enemy in front of me, I sure as hell throw everything I have at him in order to get him down. The faster the enemy is down, the faster you can move on.

    Well, that's his mistake and lack of good planning. He left it up to his minions and his magically charged airplanes and whatnot. That's why beryl banished him and froze him in a huge crystal, because he failed to destroy them all. And also, why she appointed neprite has her new general.
    Who screwed up because he fell in love, which in turn led Zoicite to be promoted, who also screwed up by trying to do things her way. Truth be told, she got a hell of a lot closer then Jadeite did.

    KAGOME has no advantage over sailormoon while she's transforming. Because like i've said before, many many, times, it doesn't take that long outside of the transformation. If it did, enemies could attack during the transformation and interrupt them. They do not. Maybe BEFORE they try to transform, not during.
    Okay, so lets say were in a situation where the editors found instant transformations a good thing. Flash of light, and thats all.

    Now, Sailor Moon only has to grab her brooch and say the magic words, that takes 2-3 seconds. Flash of light, maybe another 2 seconds (one for the flash, one for reorientating). Grabbing Tiara and throwing it, maybe another 2.

    All actions combined, that still amounts to 6-7 seconds. Loading and shooting an arrow takes 3 seconds if huried, 4-5 if done acurately.

    Sailor moon's chances of succes did rise tremendously, if she got the jump (I.E. she transformed before kagome knew whats happening) then she'd most likely win.

    In the end that amounts to a 2/3 chance of victory to Kagome, to a 1/3 chance of victory for Sailor Moon.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

  13. #188
    SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    6,517,085.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 09:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Worst army base in Canada
    Age
    32
    Threads
    17
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    4101

    Default

    If energy does not have the power to throw someone back please explain lightning which is basically pure energy.

  14. #189
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,803.70
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    78
    Posts
    4,465
    Blog Entries
    306
    Rep Power
    6595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    If it is a physical truck sized heart -which, by the looks of the attack, it is- then theoretically it could be used to damage normal human beings, just like the Tiara.
    It's easy to lose sight that we are talking about a cartoon here .. anything can and does happen in cartoons, so the usual rules do not apply.

    However, I happen to think that the 'big heart' the enemy crashes through is meta-physical. The enemy crashes through it, yes, but the enemy is magical. The attack is magical. A normal human being is not. Therefore, will the same thing happen when a magical attack hits a non-magical person? i'm not sure, I don't think so. The heart is not real, not just because its animated, bit because it disapears after the enemy crashes through it.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Light is energy, energy or light alone does not have the power to throw someone back. Mamoru was thrown back, being thrown back requires physical contact with either a solid object or wind.
    Not true, energy has quite the power to throw something back. If sailormoon's tiara didn't have the power to dust the target, it would be useless. Like it was in R because it was too weak to defeat the stronger enemies. How exactly was mamoru 'thrown back' if he was not hit by energy? what hit him?

    There's a difference between light energy and pure energy. If you shine a flashlight at someone, it isn't going to blow them 50 feet across the room. Pure energy is different, it can have the ability to blow someone away.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Razor blades are usually thrown. Shooting > thrown. When 'dodging' an explosion, the only thing you need to do is dodge the thrown object that causes the explosion.
    if you dodge what causes the explosion, it doesn't mean the explosion will not hit you. Unless you get out of the way fast enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Transformation time aside, bad guys really are that stupid. Sure, they don't have a reason to wait for the heroine to finish. Neither do they have a reason to tell them about their evil plot. They just do, because they're evil.
    Bad guys aren't always stupid just because they're evil. They can be quite cunning and sneaky .. they constantly think of plans to defeat their foes.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    I mean, they always wait politely for Sailor Moon to finish her speach too. Definetely no subspace there.
    Sometimes, there is, but not always. There have been some instances where they interupt the speeches. But you never see it when they are in their little magical subspace saying the speeches. At least, I don't think.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Why not use them? If I have an enemy in front of me, I sure as hell throw everything I have at him in order to get him down. The faster the enemy is down, the faster you can move on.
    there's a reason to use a attack when you need to. There is no reason to use a attack when there is no need. If my dad is cooking pancakes, there's no need to use an attack. If an enemy was trying to kill me, then yes, there would be.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    And still gets whooped by a pole in the middle of the street. Sometimes the simplest methods are by far the most effective.
    what do you mean by 'whoopped by a pole'? do you mean she walks into it, or gets hit with it? walking into a pole is different then getting attacked by something.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Who screwed up because he fell in love, which in turn led Zoicite to be promoted, who also screwed up by trying to do things her way. Truth be told, she got a hell of a lot closer then Jadeite did.
    well yes, but zoisyte is a guy (in the original). Jadeite wasn't very strong to begin with, I think he was the weakest. He hardly did anything by himself, rather he just almost always let his minions do his dirty work.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Okay, so lets say were in a situation where the editors found instant transformations a good thing. Flash of light, and thats all.

    Now, Sailor Moon only has to grab her brooch and say the magic words, that takes 2-3 seconds. Flash of light, maybe another 2 seconds (one for the flash, one for reorientating). Grabbing Tiara and throwing it, maybe another 2.

    All actions combined, that still amounts to 6-7 seconds. Loading and shooting an arrow takes 3 seconds if huried, 4-5 if done acurately.

    Sailor moon's chances of succes did rise tremendously, if she got the jump (I.E. she transformed before kagome knew whats happening) then she'd most likely win.

    In the end that amounts to a 2/3 chance of victory to Kagome, to a 1/3 chance of victory for Sailor Moon.
    Sailormoon could just arrive already transformed and fight kagome like she does with all the other enemies. I don't see why everyone else here sees her transformation / attacks as a disadvantage. Why would she wait to transform right when kagome is getting ready to shoot her arrow when she could do it beforehand?

    I assume Sailormoon throws her tiara just like she would in the video game, just takes it and throws it.

    The sequence is just to show how she does it.
    Last edited by Miss Electric Moonlight; 06-20-2006 at 06:40 PM.
    @tumblr | @moonpixels | 月の光は愛のメッセージ

  15. #190
    natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    72,171.18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 09:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    [Deleted for security reasons]
    Age
    27
    Threads
    35
    Posts
    3,007
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    If energy does not have the power to throw someone back please explain lightning which is basically pure energy.
    Lightning is a powerful natural electrostatic discharge produced during a thunderstorm. This abrupt electric discharge is accompanied by the emission of visible light and other forms of electromagnetic radiation. The electric current passing through the discharge channels rapidly heats and expands the air into plasma, producing shock waves (the thunder) in the atmosphere. In other words, the lightning does not throw people back, it's the thunder, the replacing of the air.

    Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu
    It's easy to lose sight that we are talking about a cartoon here .. anything can and does happen in cartoons, so the usual rules do not apply.
    Trying to keep a small semblance of realism never hurt anyone, we need something to base our agruments on after all.

    However, I happen to think that the 'big heart' the enemy crashes through is meta-physical. The enemy crashes through it, yes, but the enemy is magical. The attack is magical. A normal human being is not. Therefore, will the same thing happen when a magical attack hits a non-magical person? i'm not sure, I don't think so. The heart is not real, not just because its animated, bit because it disapears after the enemy crashes through it.
    A laser disapears after it has done its work, yet it still damages things. Same for various acids. Just because something disapears after use does not mean its useless against physical objects.

    Not true, energy has quite the power to throw something back. If sailormoon's tiara didn't have the power to dust the target, it would be useless. Like it was in R because it was too weak to defeat the stronger enemies. How exactly was mamoru 'thrown back' if he was not hit by energy? what hit him?
    The Tiara. Or sould I say... the charged Tiara, a physical object charged with magical energy.

    There's a difference between light energy and pure energy. If you shine a flashlight at someone, it isn't going to blow them 50 feet across the room. Pure energy is different, it can have the ability to blow someone away.
    If used in a physical manifestation, yes.

    if you dodge what causes the explosion, it doesn't mean the explosion will not hit you. Unless you get out of the way fast enough.
    Getting out of the imediate blast radius is enough, you'd only get thrown back like Sailor Moon does.

    Bad guys aren't always stupid just because they're evil. They can be quite cunning and sneaky .. they constantly think of plans to defeat their foes.
    And always fail misserably because they keep underestimating the good guys.

    Sometimes, there is, but not always. There have been some instances where they interupt the speeches. But you never see it when they are in their little magical subspace saying the speeches. At least, I don't think.
    Because they aren't. They say the speach in real-time, yet the enemy waits for them to finish most of the time. Quite foolish.

    there's a reason to use a attack when you need to. There is no reason to use a attack when there is no need. If my dad is cooking pancakes, there's no need to use an attack. If an enemy was trying to kill me, then yes, there would be.
    Granted, but if I have a youma general across me and in one hand a Tiara he can block, and in the other a crystal he can't, I know I'd use the crystal.

    what do you mean by 'whoopped by a pole'? do you mean she walks into it, or gets hit with it? walking into a pole is different then getting attacked by something.
    It was a joke, meant for a laugh. You know? Strongest heroine in the universe, can't even beat a pole.

    well yes, but zoisyte is a guy (in the original). Jadeite wasn't very strong to begin with, I think he was the weakest. He hardly did anything by himself, rather he just almost always let his minions do his dirty work.

    Meant to say him, but my mind was with the Dutch dub, which also made him female. Points to another error, by the way, why always send the weakest and work your way up the rank? Why not send your strongest when you know they are too powerfull for the weaker?


    Sailormoon could just arrive already transformed and fight kagome like she does with all the other enemies. I don't see why everyone else here sees her transformation / attacks as a disadvantage. Why would she wait to transform right when kagome is getting ready to shoot her arrow when she could do it beforehand?

    I assume Sailormoon throws her tiara just like she would in the video game, just takes it and throws it.

    The sequence is just to show how she does it.
    That's the 1/3 I was talking about.
    Last edited by red storm; 06-20-2006 at 07:24 PM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

  16. #191
    Kawaii little princess *~Hime-Chan~* will become famous soon enough *~Hime-Chan~* will become famous soon enough *~Hime-Chan~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    831.60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 07:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    kingdom animetopia
    Age
    24
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i say both!! ^_^
    Need a sig made ask me!!! ^__^ don't be shy!! i'm nice!!

  17. #192
    Neji ---X--- Fan Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl has a spectacular aura about Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl has a spectacular aura about Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    6,854.26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 01:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    PR
    Age
    25
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Woow u are pretty smart moonlightkisu Ur coments make Sense

    I must say..... I don't like sailor Moon at all ... but I Tlly Agree with u, about the transformation Thingy

    The transformation take time but thats only for entertaining, although I think is stupid because I don't like the show ..... but you are right.
    Thanks to Nespa 4 the Sigi




  18. #193
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,803.70
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    78
    Posts
    4,465
    Blog Entries
    306
    Rep Power
    6595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    A laser disapears after it has done its work, yet it still damages things. Same for various acids. Just because something disapears after use does not mean its useless against physical objects.
    A laser is not magical, and only disapears because you shut it off. Acids arent magical. But that was not my point. My point was magical vs. non-magical.

    Big giant heart created by sailormoon's magical attack wand? magical. Laser beam created by a machine? non-magical. Unless you have a magical laser beam wand laying around somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    The Tiara. Or sould I say... the charged Tiara, a physical object charged with magical energy.
    by didn't you say:

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    energy or light alone does not have the power to throw someone back. Mamoru was thrown back, being thrown back requires physical contact with either a solid object or wind.
    Now magical energy can throw someone back?

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Getting out of the imediate blast radius is enough, you'd only get thrown back like Sailor Moon does.
    yes, that was my point. Hence why I said sailormoon was not directly hit, and just dodged it.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    And always fail misserably because they keep underestimating the good guys.
    well, not always. Sometimes it's underestimating the bad guys that can keep you from winning.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Meant to say him, but my mind was with the Dutch dub, which also made him female. Points to another error, by the way, why always send the weakest and work your way up the rank? Why not send your strongest when you know they are too powerfull for the weaker?
    Jedite was her first minion, that's why. If she had a stronger general, she would have used him. It's not an error, really. Just his misfortune of failing, cause well, he wasn't that clever.

    Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    That's the 1/3 I was talking about.
    what, throwing her tiara? perhaps the arrow would be faster, but it wouldn't matter if the magical tiara distintergrates the arrow when she throws it, now will it?

    And, thankyou, Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl. ^^
    @tumblr | @moonpixels | 月の光は愛のメッセージ

  19. #194
    natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    72,171.18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 09:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    [Deleted for security reasons]
    Age
    27
    Threads
    35
    Posts
    3,007
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu
    A laser is not magical, and only disapears because you shut it off. Acids arent magical. But that was not my point. My point was magical vs. non-magical.

    Big giant heart created by sailormoon's magical attack wand? magical. Laser beam created by a machine? non-magical. Unless you have a magical laser beam wand laying around somewhere.
    The point I was trying to make was just because something vanishes after use, magical or not, does not mean its useless against anything that is not evil.

    Now magical energy can throw someone back?
    *sigh* yes, but if you read closely I said a physical tiara charged with magical energy.

    You said that the Tiara trandforms into pure energy, I said that the Tiara is a physical object charged with magical energy. Hence, the physical object has the ability to throw back somehing that it hits.

    yes, that was my point. Hence why I said sailormoon was not directly hit, and just dodged it.
    Yes, but she does that by avoiding the thrown object. The explosions in sailor moon are never that big. Usually the immediate blast radius is two meters, give or take. If you leap away from that, you avoid certain death. Now, leaping away two meters from a thrown object is not as hard as dodging and arrow.

    well, not always. Sometimes it's underestimating the bad guys that can keep you from winning.
    Another stupid thing. Enemies waiting for a transformation starts to look more realistic every second.

    Jedite was her first minion, that's why. If she had a stronger general, she would have used him. It's not an error, really. Just his misfortune of failing, cause well, he wasn't that clever.
    Then why didn't she send Kunzite after Jedite failed? Kunzite would have whiped the floor with them.

    what, throwing her tiara? perhaps the arrow would be faster, but it wouldn't matter if the magical tiara distintergrates the arrow when she throws it, now will it?
    No, the 1/3 was Sailor Moon encountering Kagome already transformd

    Sailor Moon getting the jump on Kagome: Sailor Moon wins.

    Kagome getting the jump on Sailor Moon: Kagome wins.

    Both encountering eachother at the same time (no weapons ready, not transformed): Kagome wins
    RPG bios (click for more info):

  20. #195
    Junior Member ♥Kawaii♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Kawaii♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Kawaii♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Kawaii♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Kawaii♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Kawaii♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Kawaii♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Kawaii♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Kawaii♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Kawaii♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Kawaii♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Kawaii♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    211.82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    20
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well this is really booring for me (I hate reading long posts but I can't stop myself!) .I really thing Kagome would win though not so easily because Serena is really tough,but after lot of struggling when Serena is weak and cannot manage to attack kagome could load her arrow and attack! it do not take lot of strength to load and shoot and arrow so yeh, Kagome would definatly win.



    I Am SWEET_ NOW



















































































































































  21. #196
    The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    44,374.98
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 11:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    悪夢
    Age
    31
    Threads
    91
    Posts
    2,172
    Rep Power
    410

    Default

    ...I can't believe this is still going on.

    Ok, I read most of this last page, but admittadly not all... Still...

    Sailor Moon's attacks, as I've stated, are for either purifying purposes or to kill demons. They do not harm or damage humans. The only thing you could argue as being something physical and possibly damaging to a human is the tiara...but that would be as painful to a human as getting hit by a frisbee... The giant heart in her Eternal form is magic, not a physical giant heart. That's why it goes right through them, not knocking them back anywhere, and they fall to their knees where they were standing.

    It would actually be more damaging for one of the senshi to attack. Since they were able to kill themselves with the demons at the end of the first season. And I seem to sort of recall Jupiter accidentally zapping them at some point when they were in a confined space...or almost zapping them. God, it's been ages...

    But, I suppose if Sailor Moon used enough energy, she would be able to do some damage. Again, however, there is no point for her to use that much energy to kill Kagome, who is not a demon or a threat. In turn, Kagome has no reason to shoot an arrow at Sailor Moon. And Sailor Moon's had projectiles shot at her before and managed to dodge. Who's to say she couldn't dodge Kagome?

    Besides, Tuxedo Kamen will show up, throw a rose that'll snap the string on Kagome's bow, give some sappy speech, then disappear while both of them look on with hearts in their eyes. Afterwards, they'll both go get ice cream together.

    The end.


    --
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi


  22. #197
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,803.70
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    78
    Posts
    4,465
    Blog Entries
    306
    Rep Power
    6595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Die Tod von Euch
    ...I can't believe this is still going on.

    Ok, I read most of this last page, but admittadly not all... Still...

    Sailor Moon's attacks, as I've stated, are for either purifying purposes or to kill demons. They do not harm or damage humans. The only thing you could argue as being something physical and possibly damaging to a human is the tiara...but that would be as painful to a human as getting hit by a frisbee... The giant heart in her Eternal form is magic, not a physical giant heart. That's why it goes right through them, not knocking them back anywhere, and they fall to their knees where they were standing.

    It would actually be more damaging for one of the senshi to attack. Since they were able to kill themselves with the demons at the end of the first season. And I seem to sort of recall Jupiter accidentally zapping them at some point when they were in a confined space...or almost zapping them. God, it's been ages...

    But, I suppose if Sailor Moon used enough energy, she would be able to do some damage. Again, however, there is no point for her to use that much energy to kill Kagome, who is not a demon or a threat. In turn, Kagome has no reason to shoot an arrow at Sailor Moon. And Sailor Moon's had projectiles shot at her before and managed to dodge. Who's to say she couldn't dodge Kagome?

    Besides, Tuxedo Kamen will show up, throw a rose that'll snap the string on Kagome's bow, give some sappy speech, then disappear while both of them look on with hearts in their eyes. Afterwards, they'll both go get ice cream together.

    The end.
    Lol .. well, I tried to say most of that, but no one listens. ^^
    @tumblr | @moonpixels | 月の光は愛のメッセージ

  23. #198
    Member Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra's Avatar
    Gil
    2,169.30
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 09:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Brandon,Florida
    Age
    24
    Threads
    6
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Sailor Moon would win!Kagome can't even shoot an arrow.She nearly killed Inuyasha in
    the third episode.I'm a Kikyo fan and a Kagome hater so I find her every mistake and
    am proud to use it against her when fighting over who is better with Kikyo so I can list
    thousands of reason why'd she'd loose and why Sailor Moon could win fighting her, but
    I wont even waste my time on that.

  24. #199
    Member _usagi_ is infamous around these parts _usagi_ is infamous around these parts _usagi_'s Avatar
    Gil
    1,381.92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 02:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In Fedural China!
    Age
    20
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well I really do think Kgome would win I realoly agree that transformation and attacks don't take much time but arrows are really fast and if Kagome was about to kill Inuyasha in the 3rd episode,she could kill Usagi the same way just like she was about to kill him!

    I really don't want to hear that you are a Sailor moon fan still you choose Kagome I explained my reasons in the CCS vs SM thread!

  25. #200
    Member Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra's Avatar
    Gil
    2,169.30
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 09:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Brandon,Florida
    Age
    24
    Threads
    6
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _usagi_
    Well I really do think Kgome would win I realoly agree that transformation and attacks don't take much time but arrows are really fast and if Kagome was about to kill Inuyasha in the 3rd episode,she could kill Usagi the same way just like she was about to kill him!

    I really don't want to hear that you are a Sailor moon fan still you choose Kagome I explained my reasons in the CCS vs SM thread!
    No becouse she was aiming at Yura demon of the hair and got Inuyasha so if
    she aimed at Sailor Moon it would miss as well probley hit Inuyasha...again..lol

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. inuyasha and kagome: don't they make a good couple?
    By toboe21 in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 01:46 AM
  2. Ranma And Akane/ Inuyasha and Kagome
    By Cascandar in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts