AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Powerpuff Girls Z

Digital Plague Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2006 08:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Powerpuff Girls Z

Powerpuff Girls is going to be turned into an anime by Toei Anime, Animplex, and Cartoon Network. Whoo.

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/docs/20050401/taf.htm

You have to admit, they are kinda cute...

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Hey, they have weapons now!.. and ears.. and noses... O_o

It doesn't look that bad.. but I probably wouldn't watch it. They look much better that way than in their 'one eye is bigger than the entire body' phase.

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 10:09 PM
    Threads

Aww how CUTE!!
    i have always adored the powerpuff girls and their cutness. i've alway had this tiny feeling that these three colorful girls were gonna go anime...besides the big eyes and over sized heads, they were looking to fall into the anime category.
    But better, i think this is gonna be really cute.

~Aisuru~
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

The Dragon Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2007 09:10 PM
    Threads

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahahahah
    ahahahahahahaha..its...hehehe...just...so funny! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha
    Last edited by Jd Blade; 04-16-2005 at 08:34 PM.
    Don't mock the short guy... or else...hehehe...

Digital Plague Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I guess it's safe to say they have to be out of pre-school now, considering the length of their skirts, and the Professor seems to have turned into one of the later, chubbier versions of Elvis, probably the result of some disastorous experiment. Mojo still looks as wicked-evil as ever though. I pray he still has the same voice actor.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

No more flippers yay!!!!!! I may watch it just to see if it is worth watching. It has to be better than the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Aisuru
    Aww how CUTE!!
    i have always adored the powerpuff girls and their cutness. i've alway had this tiny feeling that these three colorful girls were gonna go anime...besides the big eyes and over sized heads, they were looking to fall into the anime category.
    But better, i think this is gonna be really cute.
    That's not anime that's just being to lazy to make them look like real people

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr
    I guess it's safe to say they have to be out of pre-school now, considering the length of their skirts, and the Professor seems to have turned into one of the later, chubbier versions of Elvis, probably the result of some disastorous experiment. Mojo still looks as wicked-evil as ever though. I pray he still has the same voice actor.
    Yeah and they look like they may be starting to develope their "features". I'd say 12 or 13. So how long until it gets here I noticed everything is in Japanese and I am way to lazy to translate all that
    Last edited by Rageling; 04-06-2005 at 06:34 PM.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Senior Member Link34 is on a distinguished road Link34's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2005 08:26 PM
    Threads

Arrow

Um wow ok i guess it might be ok

Pimpette # 1 Se$sY K@g0m3 will become famous soon enough Se$sY K@g0m3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2005 09:58 PM
    Threads

kool, i can't wait to c it
    ^_- )

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 10:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jd Blade
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahahahah
    ahahahahahahaha..its...hehehe...just...so funney! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha
    Whats so funny? i mention their heads right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rageling
    The cute and childish songs, their glassy and huge eyes, colors! Yeah, they didn't want it to look exactly like anime...it's all american style i guess.

Anyways, if it wasn't for making them go anime, they would have never grown up....O_o

~Aisuru~
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah by the way that reminds me how old are they? I guessed preteen or early teen but alot of times they make little anime characters mature for their age. So I know how old they are in the original but what about the anime?
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Senior Member Timothy will become famous soon enough Timothy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2005 10:15 PM
    Threads

Thats cool i guess i mean ime not into the powerpuff girls but i happy for thoes who like it

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING DONT MESS WITH ME!!!!
    Starting a faimly so if intrested pm k^_^.

FAIMLY
    Wolf goddess: Ayame chan
    Dad :Therebel
    sasura: mom
    sis : marie2007
    grannie: rezina
    cousin: ~DizzyElf~
    nee-san: Akuni
    kenny_killer: stepbros dads cousins sons step cousin

Senior Member dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2006 01:59 PM
    Threads

what the heck is wrong with u people!?! the powerpuff girls and ....and....ANIME!!!!!!!the ones that i like fron ppg r bubbles and her additude and butter cup. they were the best. i didn't like blossom too much.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

(in disbelief in the magical girl forum) the drawing style looks good...the characters look good......any plot details......
    you made me interested......i shall get my revenge.....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Rageling
    I was always under the impression that it was to some extent a joke on anime o.O Take the typical magical girls of anime and make them younger, more unbelievable, more disproportionated (anime is known for the big eyes, so let's make them bigger, etc.), and still more sickeningly sweet...and you've created the PowerPuff Girls.

So I thought. *shrugs*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I always just thought the animator was to lazy to draw hands, ears, noses, and chins but your's may make more sense. My hatred for them has grown.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Kokokokoko Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 03:49 AM
    Threads

*Gasps*The powerpuff girls have fingers..and the proffesor doesn't have a square head O.O Woah that's...odd

Member Darkshadow is an unknown quantity at this point Darkshadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 04:01 PM
    Threads

im scared. they look...freakish. >gasps for air<

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

O_O thats all i can type
    Derp.

Senior Member rmb199 is on a distinguished road rmb199's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 05:29 PM
    Threads

haha ....thats cute... hope its good....will it ever be shown in the U.S.???

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rmb199
    haha ....thats cute... hope its good....will it ever be shown in the U.S.???
    Doubtfull i think!

Senior Member rmb199 is on a distinguished road rmb199's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 05:29 PM
    Threads

Baaaahhh

Guess he won't.........

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rmb199
    Baaaahhh
    Yeah thats what im thinking
    (BTW cool sig)

Senior Member dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2006 01:59 PM
    Threads

Cool

i like yur idea, but it's jist the name that gets me. 1st i think of DBZ and ppg collaborated.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Link34
    Doubtfull i think!
    Well, since Cartoon Network is involved in it's development, I assume that you're wrong.

There is no escape. We're all going to be treated to this magical wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by dark mousi
    1st i think of DBZ and ppg collaborated.
    Seconded. Still, would that be such a bad thing?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr
    Well, since Cartoon Network is involved in it's development, I assume that you're wrong.

There is no escape. We're all going to be treated to this magical wonder.

Seconded. Still, would that be such a bad thing?
    well who knows

Closed Thread

Thread Information