AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: **Spring/Easter Wallpaper Contest!**

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default **Spring/Easter Wallpaper Contest!**

Theme: Spring/Easter! Think flowers, sunshine, pastels.

Challenge: you MUST use the image provided, but you can use it however you like.

Due Date: March 28th, 2005

Only one (1) wallpaper per person, but you may change and edit it as many times as you like until the due date. No stealing! Also, try to do it yourself, but feel free to ask for help if you get stuck.

Image was found on minitokyo.net and is from Bottle Fairy. Enjoy! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the contest, please feel free to ask!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Minitokyo.Female.Scans.Bottle.Fairy[2451].jpg‎
Views:	172
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	2504  

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ah, nice. A contest... ^_^
    It's going to be some cleaning up the image, though =/

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, I didn't have time to extract it. Need me to run it through Neat Image? Should I include another image as a second option?

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

That wouldn't mind me... hehe
    But only if you have time, of course

Banned Forum / Chat TYF00N is an unknown quantity at this point TYF00N's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2005 12:54 PM
    Threads

ill try

The Digital Warrior Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 05:49 PM
    Threads

Ill try just learning though!

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

joined! ...but I was thinking...we had to delete the orange level on her legs etc o__O ^_^? if it's so it's ok
    pooky don't extract you the img, it could be a chance for newbs to learn how to extract
    for the recently joined in this forum (if u've got questions, go to the sticky thread extracting! ^_^)
    Last edited by akachan; 03-16-2005 at 04:30 AM.
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, the colors are a bit weird, but it's REALLY easy to fix! I like the idea of letting newbies extract and fix the image themselves. It's not as hard of an image to extract as I had originally wanted to use!

Here is a softer version of the image. I ran it through Neat Image! Get it if you haven't yet.

Name:	Minitokyo.Female.Scans.Bottle.Fairy[2451]_filtered1.jpg‎
Views:	79
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	2534  
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 03-16-2005 at 06:53 AM.

Pink is the new Pooky

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Would love to join, but no computer means no joining. Ah well. I mean, it's just not going to be the same without my sacrificial wallpaper to throw unto the slaughter.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Hmm... well seems like an interesting challenge to me, lucky me I've been practicing lately, and I just love spring! Count me in! =3

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation lightbulb blondie is on a distinguished road lightbulb blondie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2005 12:03 PM
    Threads

these are so pretty
    I Maybe Weird, Insane, Strange, But What The Hell, I'm Just Being ME. People Who Can't Be Their Selfs Should Loosen Up And Enjoy Their Life. Thoso Kind Of People Scare Me. I Run From People Who Have To Act Like A Stiff A$& And Run From Every Thing In Sight
    *sits silently, crying in a corner* Some one take me in. I have no one who really cares for me

(\_/)

(O.o)
    (> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

P.M. Me If You Want To Talk

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

*bump!* How are the wallpapers coming along?

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Mine it's almost finished ^__-
    but I'll wait to see if it needs changes (even if I like it very much as it is :3 ^^)
    Then I'll post..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

No-one submitted anything yet?
    ok It's mine first version! ^_^
    I hope you like it!
    here (I mean in Italy) on the monday (after easter's sunday) we don't go to work, we go to parks and make pic-nics on the grass ^_^ gnam gnam XD lol
    so, enjoy this angel's monday picnic! (this is the italian name for this day )

Name:	eastercontest.jpg‎
Views:	421
Size:	231.6 KB
ID:	2601  

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yay! our first wallpaper! Keep them coming!

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Akachan should win right here, right now! Her's is beautiful

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Keep comments to a minimum, unless you are bumping the thread.

Monday is the due date!! Hurry up and get those walls in!

Pink is the new Pooky

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Should we push it back another week?

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yes, I haven't had the time this week, so I would appreciate that :]
    Last edited by Essex; 03-27-2005 at 07:28 AM.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ok. I'll be gone this week anyway so it will give ya'll something to do.

DUE DATE FOR CONTEST SUBMISSIONS: APRIL 4

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Seems like I had the time today.
    This is bad work, but I had no imagination and no ideas to this pic =/

Name:	springcontest.jpg‎
Views:	98
Size:	848.8 KB
ID:	2681  

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Oh, but Doi, aren't you supposed to use the image that Pooky uploaded??

Edit: Ah Wizzy no baka, haven't seen the image on her shirt xD <_<

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I have. Look closely

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default suggestion

XD T_T hmmm.... guys... c'mon, you're so lazy ^^ ! I've done two exams in 2 weeks, I've got another one on the 6th, I came back home (6 train's hours ), and you did not find the time? ^^' -_-' ok..
    now Pooky, I've got an idea, I think that most of us did not even try to make a wall with her cause of the hue tone on part of the image,..so, the 4th it's ok for due time, but if someone wants( and also if YOU want, of course ) I can send you the cleaned rabbit, but if u guys decide to use it, you should write it into your post's submission, so other people and Pooky can decide.
    If you guys agree, I'll send the file in this thread, but anyway I cannot send it before 1st- 2nd, 'cause the file is 600 km far away( I dunno how many miles are, sorry ^^' )

I don't want that this thread ends with 2 submissions, even if in this case me and Doi will win the people and mod awards ^__^
    Have a nice Angel's Day ^^

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Yeah, I'm too lazy <_< and I also have exames ... need to make some programs for my programming class (doh, I hate C) >_> and moreover, I've "stucked" my eyes on a great Shingetsutan Tsukihime image that I must wall.
    So ... sadly, this time I wont enter the contest.

Closed Thread

Thread Information