AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: which game would make a better anime or movie?

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

Default which game would make a better anime or movie?

BEFORE ANSWERING THIS PLEASE MAKE SURE U HAVE PLAYED ALL OF THESE GAMES!!

which game do u think would make a better movie or anime? Halo, Halo2, TimeSplitters2 or TimeSplitters Future Perfect?
    Last edited by Zanethose; 04-01-2005 at 12:39 AM. Reason: grammer error
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Senior Member dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

Residnt Evil 4 would make a great movie because the game is so cool and fun and also hard,i still havent beat it.

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

[COLO=Red] messed up poll....XD[/Color]
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Are you a fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by dragongundam009
    Residnt Evil 4 would make a great movie because the game is so cool and fun and also hard,i still havent beat it.
    i agree with u there...but which of the four that i put in would be better?
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Are you a fan?

Senior Member dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Halo and halo 2,they could make a 1st and 2nd part to the movie.the game was fun but i didnt like the way it ended. im so not geting halo 3.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i'll agree with u on that one but i would still rather see TimeSplitters2 and Future Perfect become 2 movies because they r sequals to each other and they r already really cinematic!!
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Are you a fan?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey,can you tell me how you made this post?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

u mean how did i make a new thread? well its quite simple just click on the topic u want(video games or whatever) and click make new thread at the top....the rest is just as simple as posting
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Are you a fan?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I never play that game your talking about but i know it cant be better than halo and halo 2,because halo and halo 2 are the best 1st person shooters for xbox.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I never play that game your talking about but i know it cant be better than halo and halo 2,because halo and halo 2 are the best 1st person shooters for xbox.
    yea.....for XBOX....the ps2 versions of these games r awesome...as a matter of fact Timesplitters2 was called halo's equal and Timeslpitters future perfect is considered the halo2 killer that kill zone was supposed to be
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Are you a fan?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

HEY!!!!!! how did you get all that $ if you only posts 9 times. tell me!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i've only posted 9 times this month...ive posted at least 500 times total...so techniquely...if i visited this site regularly i should be a senoir member...so yea...
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Are you a fan?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'll take your word for it,if its that good i think i will buy it friday.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

just dont buy it on xbox or game cube buy it on ps2 only! its the only good version...and if ur gonna buy one of them and one of them only, get future perfect....u will be a little lost as to the story but i can fill u in if u need it
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Are you a fan?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh,ok your only at level 42 you must have been geting your butt kick.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh,ok your only at level 42 you must have been geting your butt kick.
    actually im level 44 and ive only lost one battle....the rest so far have been draws because people dont exceot my battles....right now im still waiting for this guy to take his turn...ive been waiting for about a month...well im getting off so dont wait for me to respond(i always stay logged in)
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Are you a fan?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well im one to talk,i got my butt kick but only because i was new and i didnt have any battle moves.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So if you alway stay login do you leave your camputer on all the time?

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

All of the games Halo, Halo 2, Time Splitters, and Time Splitters Future Perfect anime.

Closed Thread

Thread Information