AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Whats a good MMORPG

Illusionist Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Whats a good MMORPG

I was thinking lately... I miss the gold old muds and mucks of the 90's. Is there any decient MMORPGS out there that isn't expensive and or has super high requirements to run?

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i play Diablo II. its around $20 for the play cd and install cd, and you dont have to pay any fee when you play online(there is also a single player version you can install)

64 MB Ram
    950 MB available on harddrive
    28.8 Kbps or faster modem
    its an intesrting system. you get set up with a server depending on where you live in the world, and under that directory, there is a chatroom, and there is a list of all the current games you can enter to play with other people. each game can have up to 8 people in it at a time, you can form parties, and depending what type of character you are, summon skeletons and golems.... i havnt played in while, but its fairly addicting.....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

hmm.....
    PSO is pretty good if you can get past the fee to go online....and it's for gamecube and Xbox.....

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

...?? Doesnt this belong in the games section? ><

Anyway, try Ultima Online. I remember a friend who was bragging about it to me in the 90s. If you want absolutely no requirements and fees then go for a text based online game such as "Utopia" at "games.swirve.com/utopia", i used to play it for some time and A LOT of people still play it now.

Sadly, the PC gaming world can be very cruel if you intend to play games on a machine that is at least 3 years old, i upgraded my PC for the third time and now i can play ANY game out there now, but that will slowly change ><

Hehe, right now i have an AMD 64-bit processor, but i only have a 32-bit OS (WinXP)....ack!!

Senior Member SL!C3R will become famous soon enough SL!C3R's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2005 05:11 AM
    Threads

probably diablo2 would be one of the best bets as there isnt really an end to it plus if you get the expansion pack called Diablo 2 lord of destruction then it will last even longer, or if you just want a mmorpg to play online for the sake of it and dont want any hassle then all ya should do is play runescape or tibia (personally runescape is better but still)

**~~Family~~**
    Big Sisters: Lady Dragon (My Main protector)
    MsAeris(The one and only(thx for the ava and sig!!))
    Big Bros : Kurai Ha (The Pwner)
    Storm Strife (The Hax0r)
    **~~ Me and my bros PWN to the end you mess with us you meet my sisters!!~~**

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

D2 is NOT a MMORPG.

It's a RPG that's just played by an awful lot of people. But not like thousands at the same server at the same time. That's what MMORPGs are about.

And when it comes to good MMORGPs.. I only got 7 words. World of Warcraft.

I've had my fair share of MMORPGs through the years, and I can bloody surely say that WoW's the best I've come across so far :3

After WoW, go Anarchy Online if you like the Sci-fi things over medieval Fantasy.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

pso is good
    so is WoW

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

加虐愛の Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 05:07 AM
    Threads

D2 has the advantage of being a rather fast game . That doesnt mean you wont end up wasting alot of hours there once the item hunt fever got you . With the new laddermode and its exclusive runewords , motivations is even bigger . Then again , what chances do i have to ever find an ist rune , not to mention those above . Unless you use bots , which i did once , that cost me an account so i stopped that .

PS : If you bot , dont mule on the same account

Im a darkness beyond blackest pit
    deeper than the darkest night
    shining like gold upon the sea of chaos

Senior Member SL!C3R will become famous soon enough SL!C3R's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2005 05:11 AM
    Threads

Fine so D2 isnt really classed as an mmorpg but its is still on line and is multiplayer and is an rpg :P but ok i can say a few good mmorpgs then probably WoW but i have actually never played that because im playing Final Fantasy 11 so i find that ff11 is a good mmorpg but its really up to you which to choose(btw i noticed you said ones that were free so im sorry if this doesnt really effect you:P)

**~~Family~~**
    Big Sisters: Lady Dragon (My Main protector)
    MsAeris(The one and only(thx for the ava and sig!!))
    Big Bros : Kurai Ha (The Pwner)
    Storm Strife (The Hax0r)
    **~~ Me and my bros PWN to the end you mess with us you meet my sisters!!~~**

加虐愛の Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 05:07 AM
    Threads

Well slicer still you been right with your recommendation as lonnie asked for a free to play one . If he meant stuff like bbs based games aka rogue or legend of the red dragon , im sure it wouldnt be hard to implement one here , but there are not many fans left of web based games , even though they still have their own "magic" left in them .

Im a darkness beyond blackest pit
    deeper than the darkest night
    shining like gold upon the sea of chaos

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

The best MMoRpg out right now to me is probably WoW (World of Warcraft). Even though I haven't played it myself I've heard its very popular.

Member mamiunggoy is on a distinguished road mamiunggoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 01:34 AM
    Threads

For me, the best RPG is Ragnarok...hehhehe~that's the only RPG i play online..hehehe~i hope some of you must try it..you'll enjoy it..<i hope~>

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

i like Ragnarok too i think i am adicted to it

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

wow is the best, hands down. Diablo may be multiplayer but it is not a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. It doesn't require the interacting of several people to make the game go. FFXI sucks, hate it with a passion, is nothing but a dull grind day in and day out. I lost a month of my life to that game that I'll never get back. i want compensation ><

As for free, try guild wars.

The Goddess has Spoken
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Closed Thread

Thread Information