AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sailor Moon commng back to CN?

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 10:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sailor Moon coming back to CN?

There is a rumor flying around CN that they will be bringing back Sailor Moon back to CN in the next year or so. Can someone confirm this please.
    Last edited by Fabala; 01-05-2005 at 09:56 PM.

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

Hey, yea it probly isnt going to happen unfortunately...I always get my hopes up when I hear this stuff too and I always get conformation that it isn't going to happen. Sailor Moons contract with Funimation (I think that was it) was up in June so they aren't allowed to release any more Sailor Moon shows here in the Americas I think unless some one else does it but like I said I hear this stuff all the time n most of the time it doesnt happen...I even heard about a month ago they were gonna air it on the Disney Channel...lol
    This account is no longer active

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

actually it was owned by Dic and then by Cloverway

Star-gazer Vetus is an unknown quantity at this point Vetus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2005 06:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon_Goddess
    I even heard about a month ago they were gonna air it on the Disney Channel...lol
    On the Disney Channel?!? Geez!

Dreams can be when you're asleep, or when you're daydreaming, or chasing after something you want. There's nothing about them being fragile or about to disappear.

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 06:47 PM
    Threads

Where are you people reading this stuff if you read SOS save our sailor campagins those are nothing but rumors and out of date you should read sailor moon uncensored they give you the truth i don't remember the URL right now but i'll give you it
    bang wowowo

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Theres always been rumours about Sailormoon coming back.

I only believe it when I see it.

Junior Member MireilleKunisaki is on a distinguished road MireilleKunisaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2004 04:50 PM
    Threads

>>; There's always going to be rumours about SM coming back, it's just human nature. And I just noticed, I didn't get to start watching in on Cartoon Network perhaps 4 years ago when we first got real cable, but anyway, that would be nice, would it be that it would come back. However, as Amazon Goddess said, their contract is up. ._.; Shame, really... Feh, we can always buy the videos and DVD's...

Empress of Ice Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

If Sailor Moon is going to be on Disney, then they are going to take everything out and leave nothing left. I'd rather buy it on DVD then watch the butchered version on Disney.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sailor Moon will never be on disney.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

The Thief Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:45 PM
    Threads

Oh, and just if some of you are wondering..

It won't be on Nickelodeon, either.. =P
    This is Rhapsodiak saying, "I love you."

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seyia
    Where are you people reading this stuff if you read SOS save our sailor campagins those are nothing but rumors and out of date you should read sailor moon uncensored they give you the truth i don't remember the URL right now but i'll give you it
    Yeah I read sum of this stuff on sites like SOS but I used to go to an all sailor moon forum and ppl I met there usually knew alot about it.
    This account is no longer active

Junior Member wolfy_rose is on a distinguished road wolfy_rose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2005 03:24 PM
    Threads

That would be really cool... But I havent heard anything... Who knows...
    h34r: This is me... Wolfy_rose... Die h34r:

Um... If anyone is on neopets.. My sn is wolfy_rose... wow.. where have I heard that before...

13. Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

I hope it doesn't come that show is really boring now and i don't hope to see it on again!!!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Senior Member raven1491 is on a distinguished road raven1491's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2005 08:28 PM
    Threads

Arrow Well,

Let me not get my hopes up.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

i hope that it does cuase i haven't seen it in awhile and i don't remember it very well

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I thought this old thread of mine had died........

Member random123 is infamous around these parts random123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 02:56 PM
    Threads

lol i havent heard any of the rumors u guys are talkin about.....i thought it just ended.........man...i didnt see all of em..i remember when i was a kid i used to get up so early to watch it! i miss it soo much
    Last edited by random123; 12-18-2004 at 08:59 PM.
    You hate not to love but you hate to fall in love. You can't help but sigh when you see to people kiss in the park and all. You don't like to go over board and believe in a small steady relationship at first so that it can grow. You also like to think that you can have that kiss that puts you into a portal and you can't get back until he/she stops.
    Death.....
    its a beautiful thing...

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

Me too!!!! I miss it a lot, especially the first and second season, you just can't find them anywhere just to buy seperately!!!!!!
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Brothers- Darkfire_Destiny, Demon Hunter Dante, Prince Darien
    Sisters- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx, animeseishi, Dark Foxx, Jagan Eye

Senior Member Kogoro can only hope to improve Kogoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 08:50 PM
    Threads

If it was coming back they would've done it already. Like with Inuyasha on Adult Swim. It kept going away and coming back. They could bring Sailor Moon back like how they did with Rurouni Kenshin. It mad me mad because we just got satellite and I was able to watch it for about a month, then they got rid of it.
    That's me!

Junior Member Jo-chan will become famous soon enough Jo-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 07:17 PM
    Threads

Even though I don't like Sailor Moon all that much, I would still watch it if it came back on Cartoon Network because it was my first favorite anime. I didn't like it because every other 8-yr old girl dd, I liked it because I thought Sailor Moon looked all "magestical" (spell?) and stuff. As for confirmation about Sailor Moon coming back, I wouldn't know because I don't watch Cartoon Network anymore. I buy my animes. That way, I can watch it whenever I want.

Senior Member little:k is on a distinguished road little:k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2005 07:33 PM
    Threads

I hope it will!
    Wo ai Sailor moon!
    Fighting eval by moon light
    wining love by day light
    Twirling Wirling Round We Go Twirling Fast And Twirling Slow See The Colors Skip And Flow Twirling Round We Go

spirit of total darkness Shadow_Warrior will become famous soon enough Shadow_Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

really i duno but that would be great when i was young i used to stay yup late and watch it

The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 10:30 AM
    Threads

i hope so, i love sailor moon^_^
    Struck just like matches, Cause everyone deserves a flame
    We only do it for the stars in stories,
    But not the friends.

Motorman On the R38s R384149 will become famous soon enough R384149's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2005 04:04 PM
    Threads

it probably wont happen,gundam wing was supposed to come back in 2003 and it was cancelled,i didnt like sailor moon when it was on,but if it did come back on i would still watch it cause it was one of the 1st animes i ever saw.
    Last edited by R384149; 01-02-2005 at 07:04 PM.
    R38,the shadowed cousin of the R32,my site: www.freewebs.com/halfliner visit my site to understand my signature.

"75th Avenue, E to Jamaica Center, Union Turnpike is next stand clear"- R32 (E) 03/20/2005

The Hotsprings Hotty! Hotsprings_Shinobu will become famous soon enough Hotsprings_Shinobu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2005 09:40 PM
    Threads

SM is one of my favorites. I would love to see it come back to CN again!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information