AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2 or Halo

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Halo 2 or Halo

which one? im for halo
    the game play is much funner
    when i play halo 2 i went through the story the gameplay was not as fun
    so which is better

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

i say halo your right halo is more challenging

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I suppose I vote Halo as well. Halo 2 was WAY hyped up, and the hype was exactly what dissapointed me. It really didn't live up to all the craziness that surrounded it. While it was a superb game, I just liked the original better.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan
    I suppose I vote Halo as well. Halo 2 was WAY hyped up, and the hype was exactly what dissapointed me. It really didn't live up to all the craziness that surrounded it. While it was a superb game, I just liked the original better.
    yeah, thats very true. in the original whenever you encountered
    the enemy the was a "craziness" during those moments. on halo 2 the action wasnt as fast paced as the original

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Senior Member Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2009 06:49 PM
    Threads

i agree with all of ya that halo was better than halo 2

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Agreed, Halo 2 sucks! It's just the 1st game with pretty much a slightly altered storyline and not a good one at that. As i was watching the bonus disk in the collectors edition Halo 2 they creator did mention that it was rushed near the end.. gah, they can't do that, or you'll get something like Halo 2. But Halo 2 does have amazing lighting and textures, oh the textures were amazing. Also did incorperate the 'dual-weild' ability and boarding enemy vehicles. The story on the first was far better. OST was pretty much the same as the first, the only thing the 2nd is good for playing online. That's what makes it excel.
    Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 03-30-2005 at 03:38 PM.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

A lot of the critiques here suffer from a problem I have with reviews of more than a few games, Like TimeSplitters 3 and Onimusha: Blade Warriors. People not taking the games for what they are. Halo as a series is meant to be a primarilly multiplayer game. The most popular features are the cooperative campaign mode and the massively multiplayer battles. Yeah, the story in part 2 sucked. It sucked in part one. At least in the sequel you learned a LOT more about the covenant as individuals rather than making them faceless religious fanatics...much similar to how the U.S. tries to spin our foreign wars.

As far as I'm concerned, Halo 2 has MUCH better graphics, dual wielding, more weapons, more BALANCE in the weapons (Slower rockets, More spread in the shotgun's buckshot over longer ranges, and the end of the armor piercing-explosive- mid-or-long-range-Godly-uber-Pistol), more vehicles, boarding vehicles so that they don't kill you with a low speed tap, and of course...online play. For what the creators of the game wanted the focus to be, Halo 2 did a MUCH better job. If you want a captivating story in a First Person shooter, you should probably be playing Deus Ex 2 or Half-Life 2 or Doom 3...or ANYthing besides Halo , really. The people at bungie, though good at making fun games, have yet to do anything that really innovates in my eyes. I would never expect a creative story out of them.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

Member kenshinfan is on a distinguished road kenshinfan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2005 03:01 AM
    Threads

halo2 is way better are you people Crazy! halo 2 has a better physics engine better multiplayer new and better weapons dual weilding and all the othe good stuff the campaign intros new alien races and improves upon the storyline of halo1 Halo2 also has online multiplayerHalo was without doubt the jewel in the crown of Microsoft’s Xbox launch, indeed, without its ground-breaking mixture of story, environments, vehicles, and AI, its difficult to imagine that Microsoft would have even managed half as well as they have done. All in all, it was plain to see why Microsoft were so keen to buy developers Bungie, and snap up this little beauty for themselves.

Its no surprise, then, that after the smash-hit sales and critical acclaim of the original, Bungie and Redmond are keen to get a sequel out the door. What we already know is that Halo 2 carries on from where the original left-off, pitting the Master Chief, the deifier of the evil Covenant alien race, once again against his foes, as they march toward Earth. New graphical overhauls are promised, as well as new aliens, and new weaponry – some of which will be derived from the master Chief’s new encounters.

More than double the number of driveable vehicles will feature, too, for both exploration and battle across the new huge landscapes we’re promised. Perhaps most exciting of all, however, is the Xbox Live support built in to Halo 2 – and it is this that will get even the most hardened of gamers salivating at the very thought.

A new and revolutionary graphics engine will make Halo 2, we’re promised, the toast of the industry – ranking alongside Doom 3 for innovation. Using new “real-time per-pixel lighting”, only made possible of late by the power of NVIDIA’s more recent graphics cards, Halo 2 will be almost indistinguishable from pre-rendered graphics. A la Doom 3. This new approach offers the opportunity for much-improved image quality, and greater detail – without the same hardware ‘expense’ as before.

This apparent graphical ‘simplification’, will result in models that despite the outward appearance of being more detailed are actually constructed of fewer polygons than the original! This will improve load-times and other memory issues, as well as benefiting online play where bandwidth is the key issue.

so halo2 is way better ps if any of u play H2 on live send me friend request my name is Killer7731212
    Last edited by kenshinfan; 03-31-2005 at 02:51 AM.
    Kenshinfan
    "he who slays dragons with common household items"

Junior Member ragnarok71465 is on a distinguished road ragnarok71465's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2005 12:26 AM
    Threads

lol, quit argueing everyone. the original halo was kinda better because of the gameplay and storyline. Graphics isn't everything like kenshinfan thinks.halo 2 isn't as good when it comes to vehicles.On halo u could play warthog warz or maybe air combat on the generator stage where u gotta destroy the generators, i just flew around attacking my lil' bro with the banshee. kenshin doent have a taste in gameplay like most of us.
    i may be shy but im extremly girl crazy,lol!!!!!!

Brother in arms:kenshinfan
    Sister in arms:Ami~chan

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok71465
    the original halo was kinda better because of the gameplay and storyline. Graphics isn't everything like kenshinfan thinks.halo 2 isn't as good when it comes to vehicles.On halo u could play warthog warz or maybe air combat on the generator stage where u gotta destroy the generators, i just flew around attacking my lil' bro with the banshee. kenshin doent have a taste in gameplay like most of us.
    I'm really starting to hate this "storyline" argument. The storyline for the first Halo..."Kill Aliens. They're bad. Oh no, Flood, Oh no, Halo's going to kill everything. Big boom save everyone. Yay." Halo 2..."Covenant accidentally find Earth, Covenant slowly driven to civil war by numerous defeats and enlightend 'heretics.' Humans and some covenant team up to stop ANOTHER Halo, Covenant full invade earth." And THOSE were detailed descriptions of the story. You know what? THEY BOTH HAD CRAPPY STORIES. Part one had, or tried to have, a couple of predictable surprises, part two had a deeper understanding of your enemies. It's arguable either way, and either way, it's a stupid argument to make. It's like debating whose feces smells better. For God's sakes, Master Chief's lines are almost ENTIRELY composed of cheesy one-liners. Halo at its heart is a corny action sci-fi movie. The plot sucks, the character development sucks, but it's gonna be cool because there's gonna be lots of fast paced shootings, lots of explosions, and it's gonna be reeeeeally bloody. And you might have a cheap laugh or two along the way.

As for vehicles...crazy self-invented minigames aside, I fail to see how they're better. It wasn't fun being killed by a warthog that's barely moving at all because when you jumped over it your foot tapped the roof. It wasn't fun being hopelessly stunned by the automatic weapons of a ghost until they ran you over, and the scorpion tank...well...it's still a tank...it's still cheap as all sin. The bottom line is that with boarding, the lock-on rockets, and better collision detection between shooting the vehicle and the person IN the vehicle...the vehicles are actually fair now, and I find a more challenging, fair game to be more fun than hopping in a ghost and annihilating everyone. That's why I like Halo 2 better. I can't win JUST by using vehicles. I can't kill somebody with only 3 shots from virtually any distance using the DEFAULT PISTOL. The whole game is finely tuned to be more balanced and fair, except for the sword (Which is beatable with practice and a good dual-wield combination...but why can it lunge 10 feet at super-sonic speeds?) and the rocket(But come on...it's a rocket launcher. It's god in almost every FPS).
    Last edited by SeijouOmni; 03-31-2005 at 04:08 AM.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

Member Nature Alchemist is on a distinguished road Nature Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2007 03:04 PM
    Threads

Halo 2 is better

Senior Member Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no way man, halo is better than halo 2
    why
    because it is better game play and it has better weapons than halo 2

Senior Member animeadmirer is on a distinguished road animeadmirer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2006 02:49 AM
    San Jose of California, where everything is overpriced.
    Threads

But you can't beat dual wield and energy sword.
    All great figures are shrouded with ambiguity! Look how they fear the Devil and revere God! With mystery comes colossal power! -- Suzuka (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Eliminate the imposibles, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. -- Kudo Shinichi (Detective Conan)

Senior Member dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

I think halo 2 was harder because their wear more flood in the game.I beat halo in a day.halo 2 i beat in 3 day,so i think halo 2 is much harder than halo.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

halo 2 is harder
    i can barely beat normal mode

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that is true GaMeGoD that it was harder but is was not funner

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation banzii is on a distinguished road banzii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2005 08:59 AM
    Threads

halo!

Junior Member Soul · Eater is on a distinguished road Soul · Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2005 02:16 AM
    Threads

Halo 2 has the cool duelwielding and more weapons... but the multiplayer is annoying... I hate the vertical screen thingo. But Halo was more fun, I think. Was it me or did Halo 2 seem shorter than the first one?

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

halo 2 is longer if you spend all your time watching the story

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that is very true

Member swords of moore can only hope to improve swords of moore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2005 03:24 PM
    Threads

i hate to say this but i worship halo so either is fine for me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	shaman_king.jpg‎
Views:	54
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	3065  
    Attached Images  

Senior Member Rocusho can only hope to improve Rocusho's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 03:09 PM
    Threads

I think that halo is better than halo 2 because of the story line, the graphics and just about everything else. I like halo 2 but halo is way better!
    'Nice!'

Junior Member Blue_Dragon is on a distinguished road Blue_Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down which halo?

i haven't played either one so i don't know which one is better , but say that all the first parts of every game are better.

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    Threads

it took me 3 months to beat halo on legendary while, i can beat halo 2 in 3 weeks

the snake king viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

halo 2s alot better but i like halo although i forgot how to play it
    my name is sonblock wich meens crazy white boy with a gun

Closed Thread

Thread Information