AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: what happend to out law star

Member Gene_Starwind has a little shameless behaviour in the past Gene_Starwind's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2005 01:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i have the dvd box set
    Last edited by Gene_Starwind; 05-06-2005 at 08:58 PM.
    Family
    Bro - Deshwitat

I wan't to be a space outlaw someday...

Member N.D. Wolfwood is on a distinguished road N.D. Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 01:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mac
    o_O I don't get why nobody hasn't feen the full uncut series. Toonami showed the uncut series over here. they even showed the Tenrei episode (including Aisha topless O_O) and they swore like mad.

And it was on at 10 pm. what the heck?? >_<;;
    What! They did?! and I missed it !? *swears and self destructs* oh well.
    anybody got a smoke?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by therebel
    For anyone truely into Outlaw Star, see if you recall this little melody.

I don't know what words I can say
    The wind has a way to talk to me
    Flowers sleep, a silent lullaby
    I pray for reply
    I'm ready

Quiet days calm me
    Oh, serenity
    Someone please tell me
    Ohhmm, what is it they say?
    Maybe I will know one day

I don't know what words I can say
    The wind has a way to talk to me
    Flowers sleep, a silent lullaby
    I pray for reply
    I'm ready
    Melfina's Song!!!!! I love that song and play it all the time!! I got the english and japanese version of just about all of OLS's music. It's not as good as Cowboy bebop, but it still rocks out loud. *dances to the music*
    anybody got a smoke?

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by N.D. Wolfwood
    Melfina's Song!!!!! I love that song and play it all the time!! I got the english and japanese version of just about all of OLS's music. It's not as good as Cowboy bebop, but it still rocks out loud. *dances to the music*
    When I saw the episode where she sang that song, I wished so badly that she was real and I could be with her. Crazy don't you think. The song it'self haunts me. It's just,,,, wow,,,, can't even find the words to describe the feeling. Ya know what I mean?

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default yeah

Quote Originally Posted by therebel
    When I saw the episode where she sang that song, I wished so badly that she was real and I could be with her. Crazy don't you think. The song it'self haunts me. It's just,,,, wow,,,, can't even find the words to describe the feeling. Ya know what I mean?
    Yeah. my favorite one is Aisha. I had a big crush on her for the longest. But that song is really cool. i like the other one too. The ending theme to the last set of episodes. Have you figured out the message behind it?
    anybody got a smoke?

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2015 08:44 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

Wolfwood please don't doublepost k?

anyway

I think you can find that song on the internet...... Melfina's song is sweet ...... I want it.

and yep there're two ending songs .... can't remember the names of either tho ><;; I think one is Hiro no Tsuki. (no idea what that means O_o)
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Currently working on: Oh my Glob! Psygnosis got in touch with us ... Rollcage Redux! New and improved Rollcage 1.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

outlaw star is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! i got the collection, and the opening song is awesome!

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah. my favorite one is Aisha. I had a big crush on her for the longest. But that song is really cool. i like the other one too. The ending theme to the last set of episodes. Have you figured out the message behind it?
    No I haven't, do you know it?
    I believe one of the ending songs is Melfina's song but in Japanese. I copy and pasted the lyrics from a animelyrics site.
    Last edited by The Rebel; 05-09-2005 at 11:58 AM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I think I know a website that has all three of the OLS songs - the intro and the two ending sonds.

I could probably dl all three using iMesh or WinMX lol but I already have Through the Night on mp3 ...

I actually find it funny how in one of the episodes they actually used the intro song in the episode (on that advertisement ship .... the CrackerJack ep)

Currently working on: Oh my Glob! Psygnosis got in touch with us ... Rollcage Redux! New and improved Rollcage 1.

BEST. GAME. EVER.

+Rain the Pain+ xCalypsox is on a distinguished road xCalypsox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2005 02:55 PM
    Threads

I have the song in Japanese it's called Hiru No Tsuki which translates to Daytime Moon I believe. And the other ending song Tsuki No Le which translates to House of Moon. I love them. I know the all words.

"...I canít see the end of me

My whole expanse I cannot see
    I formulate infinity
    And store it deep inside of me..."
    -Nirvana-
    R.I.P--Kurdt Cobain...
    It is I...Rain

Familia:
    Spiral76- amazing sister
    DragonsRevenge- sweet lil sister
    CuteStar- cute lil sis
    Trey X- awesome little bro
    The Lost Angel-cuz

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kewl. translations are useful, but they take the fun out of the song for me sometimes.
    I like listening to the mood and tempo of the song, then I try to geuss the thoughts and work behind them. I appreciate music, and have an almost obsessive love for it. and even enjoy most of types of music around. Some of outlawstar's music is lacking, but not the songs like "melfina's song", or "destiny". Music like that can take you through a journey; if yuo know how.
    anybody got a smoke?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

pretty irrelevant, but I'm currently downloading an Outlaw Star file from the net ..... a full episode! yay!!!

does anyone know if you can screenshot using media / real time player?

BEST. GAME. EVER.

Deception Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

i loved that show it was a really good anime i have the dvd boxset
    they shouldnt have took it off air and woulda been cool if they made new episodes

Just another Bounty Hunter...

Robot Inflicted EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 11:41 PM
    Threads

It was a great series now I cant even find the DVD anywhere

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The way they left it off at the end, they could do a second season. They only dealt with one set of pirates, but remember there were two sets of pirates. I wouldn't mind a second season.

Original AF Lover Boy -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 07:32 AM
    Threads

so thats what hapened to it..

Junior Member BlackfiremoonGoddess is on a distinguished road BlackfiremoonGoddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2005 04:55 PM
    Threads

can you download the shows off the internet?
    This cold heart, help me escape from it!
    This enternal pain...I don't want to feel it anymore!
    So please help me make it stop!

Archlord of Chaos Doomsday082 will become famous soon enough Doomsday082's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2005 09:15 PM
    Threads

Probably not, but it's worth a try.
    You can find them at most movie and anime stores for little
    more than 60$. I got mine right after the series for 100,
    so it's probably dropped quite a bit.
    Good luck!
    ---------------Doomsday082--------------

----------------------My Gallery------------------------

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information