AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what happend to out law star

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2015 05:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf the White
    i think they took it off because the show was nearing its end. he-man sucks, they never should have made it Outlaw Star's replacement
    They off-aired it on the episode before the one where Jim and Hanmyo go out on a date ><

Quote Originally Posted by Rageling
    I am sleepy so forgive me if this doesn't make perfect sense:

Good guy wish to protect loved ones is returned to ship, kills bad guy, goes back to Earth is thrown in jail for all the damges he did during his sloppy take-off, gets out, gets a hair cut, and they live happily everafter.

Oh yeah and the brother dudes come back can't remember if that was last or second to last. The younger dude doesn't have a body so he is part of the ship now and doesn't remember any of their past adventures and the older bro realizes that it is his bro he needs to protect so he not greedy no more.
    Yep that's the ending in a nutshell. I have the episode scripts somewhere on my computer, I think.

That last fight with hazanko was actually pretty damn violent for 10 pm weeknights on Toonami. in fact, I didn't see one episode where they didn't say the 's' word O_O

Oh yeah, CN suck cos they put Outlaw Star on Toonami then took it off and replaced it with he-Man. they screw everything up. Shiesh, I didn't even get to see One Piece yesterday; they shoved it on right during my lunch hour >_<
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Currently working on: Oh my Glob! Psygnosis got in touch with us ... Rollcage Redux! New and improved Rollcage 1.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Senior Member darkmaster is on a distinguished road darkmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2006 08:16 PM
    Threads

ive seen all the episodes , they had made a movie for outlaw star i cant remember if i t was live action or anime ill have to look it up but , the creators made a new series based of outlaw star and it takes place in the outlaw star universe ....ummm i think it is based off the adventures of the military forces and their battles with the pirates and stuff .....i wanna see it every time i go to suncoast to get it all the epsodes are gone .

Member Holly Strife is on a distinguished road Holly Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2005 01:10 PM
    Threads

Seem's they always remove the good ones when they think it's time for some new anime one's which aren't even really all that good. It's just how the world turns.
    This is as is as is, is as.

Angel of Fire Shakaku the Phoenix is an unknown quantity at this point Shakaku the Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2005 02:19 PM
    Threads

I bought the dvd box set for it. I missed half the episodes cuz I was in martial arts and my class was at the time it was on. I just wish they would put it back on. Some of the current shows are really bad.

In the end...we will conserve only what we love
    We will love only what we understand
    We will understand only what we are taught.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by darkmaster
    ive seen all the episodes , they had made a movie for outlaw star i cant remember if i t was live action or anime ill have to look it up but , the creators made a new series based of outlaw star and it takes place in the outlaw star universe ....ummm i think it is based off the adventures of the military forces and their battles with the pirates and stuff .....i wanna see it every time i go to suncoast to get it all the epsodes are gone .
    hm I heard about a second OLS serioes o_O no idea it was between the foacr forces and the pirates ..... ><

damn I hate where I live.

Currently working on: Oh my Glob! Psygnosis got in touch with us ... Rollcage Redux! New and improved Rollcage 1.

BEST. GAME. EVER.

+Rain the Pain+ xCalypsox is on a distinguished road xCalypsox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2005 02:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mac
    Yeah they should

for now, the best we have is Toonami.

It totally sucks CN took it off air. luckily for me they took it off air earlier this year and I managed to get the majority of the eps on tape, after watching the whole series through ten times XD I still love it.

I thought back then I was different cos I liked it. The moment I got on anime based forums I realised I wasn't. Lots of people like it. LOL. OUTLAW STAR BUDDIES!!! XD.

Anyway I figured they took it down cos it'd run through too many times and it was old. I'd never thought they'd lost the contracts to run it. Kill Toonami. Kill CN. Kill them both! Bring it back!... they had to replace it with He-man! >_<;;
    Outlaw Star was taken off the air because CN lost the rights to it.

"...I canít see the end of me

My whole expanse I cannot see
    I formulate infinity
    And store it deep inside of me..."
    -Nirvana-
    R.I.P--Kurdt Cobain...
    It is I...Rain

Familia:
    Spiral76- amazing sister
    DragonsRevenge- sweet lil sister
    CuteStar- cute lil sis
    Trey X- awesome little bro
    The Lost Angel-cuz

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by darkmaster
    WHAT?! A movie and a new series based on outlaw star?! Well I love outlaw star! It is my favorite anime.

~Made by Gandizzl~

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xCalypsox
    Outlaw Star was taken off the air because CN lost the rights to it.
    I know and that totally sucks. It was popular too

*shoots the CN head executive with a double-barrelled Caster*

BEST. GAME. EVER.

+Rain the Pain+ xCalypsox is on a distinguished road xCalypsox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2005 02:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mac
    I know and that totally sucks. It was popular too

*shoots the CN head executive with a double-barrelled Caster*
    Yeah...how could Cartoon Network screw up like that...Holy Bejesus...it's not fair... Well at least I got to see most of the series and I have 9 epis uncut on dvd...! yay...

"...I canít see the end of me

My whole expanse I cannot see
    I formulate infinity
    And store it deep inside of me..."
    -Nirvana-
    R.I.P--Kurdt Cobain...
    It is I...Rain

Familia:
    Spiral76- amazing sister
    DragonsRevenge- sweet lil sister
    CuteStar- cute lil sis
    Trey X- awesome little bro
    The Lost Angel-cuz

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

o_O I don't get why nobody hasn't feen the full uncut series. Toonami showed the uncut series over here. they even showed the Tenrei episode (including Aisha topless O_O) and they swore like mad.

And it was on at 10 pm. what the heck?? >_<;;

BEST. GAME. EVER.

Senior Member raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2010 08:54 AM
    Threads

man that show was cool cn need to bring outlaw star back
    art and anime is my life.

Senior Member ~mystery~ is on a distinguished road ~mystery~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2005 03:05 PM
    Threads

I LOVE OUTLAW STAR!!! MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ANIME EVER!!! >.> no...im not obsessed...really...
    i didnt know they were coming out with, or came out with a movie. if you guys have information on it, please tell meh!!
    Is that a..pink elephant?
    Hey!! Those were in that Disney movie...Dumbo right?
    Yeah, thats right...after Dumbo got drunk..
    The clouds turned into scary pink elephants!!!
    Wow.. *whispers* i see elephants o.o''

big boss samuel is on a distinguished road samuel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2005 10:52 AM
    Threads

it sucks that its not on the air and we should attack the people from cartoon network.

Property of GaMeGoD gioflores is an unknown quantity at this point gioflores's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2005 07:59 AM
    Threads

Samuel, outlaw star sucks period, thats why its off air.
    YEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAWWWWWWW! - Bo Duke

Senior Member cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2005 08:41 PM
    Threads

that show was the bomb
    Who he fears death is in denial

I need pepole to do my drity work

Don't mess with my brother chaosblade,sesshomarh,og_loc58,Glitch4.0

My sister is Lady Dragon,Crystal Rose,Wiz,ShawdowQueenJustAGirl,

My crew chaosblade,sesshomarh,og_loc58,Lady Dragon,159,Crystal Rose

Property of GaMeGoD gioflores is an unknown quantity at this point gioflores's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2005 07:59 AM
    Threads

na i personally think it sucked!
    YEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAWWWWWWW! - Bo Duke

Senior Member ~mystery~ is on a distinguished road ~mystery~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2005 03:05 PM
    Threads

OMG it sooo didnt suck!! really...DBZ sucked...all it was, was just a bunch of screaming and major owwies! >.> im gunna turn you to candy!! *meep* lol oh and i didnt like the fact that it took forever for them to put female fighters in it...and they arent even as strong as the guys. what a load of poopie!!!
    Is that a..pink elephant?
    Hey!! Those were in that Disney movie...Dumbo right?
    Yeah, thats right...after Dumbo got drunk..
    The clouds turned into scary pink elephants!!!
    Wow.. *whispers* i see elephants o.o''

Member Shikage (elite shinobi) is on a distinguished road Shikage (elite shinobi)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 02:24 PM
    ummmm...to the left...no thats to far lil to the right little more....nevermind, i forgot!!!! damn!
    Threads

i loved that show...it is one of the few animes than made me cry... when jet lettle trewp liked that cat person and then he killed her wothout knowing it and then she didnt show up for that date and he didnt know where she was... that was really sad and that show was really kewl!!!!!!!! awesomeness!!!!!!!

Family:
    Big Bro- Kiba'

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by gioflores
    na i personally think it sucked!
    I personally think that you are an idiot who doesn't like anime and should therefore get his butt away from this forum before I call my friends from another thread in here to deal with you.

*goes to the 'who would win v 3.0' thread*

BEST. GAME. EVER.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

He is not an idiot for disliking Outlaw Star. He is an idiot because he states his opinion with to much effort degrading a great anime multiple times.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Member Shikage (elite shinobi) is on a distinguished road Shikage (elite shinobi)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    ummmm...to the left...no thats to far lil to the right little more....nevermind, i forgot!!!! damn!
    Threads

good point!

Family:
    Big Bro- Kiba'

Senior Member Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2007 06:20 AM
    Threads

It's gone since the ratings were so low, same with Big O until Adult Swim brought it back.
    Those with wings, fly to your dreams

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Low!!!!!???? Low My _____ It Rocked Hardcore!!!!! That Samurai And...that Other Person!!!!!!!!

Family:
    Big Bro- Kiba'

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As far as I know it was extremely popular.

as said at the top of this page, it was off-aired as CN lost the rights to air it. I doubt they'd take it offair over ratings. you seen the crap that's on at 3 am where I live?

anyone who doesn't have some sort of love for OLS is stupid. It is the first anime I saw that I wanted to buy - DBZ, I knew of that for ages but never wanted to buy it. OLS, I want the DVS!!!

BEST. GAME. EVER.

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For anyone truely into Outlaw Star, see if you recall this little melody.

I don't know what words I can say
    The wind has a way to talk to me
    Flowers sleep, a silent lullaby
    I pray for reply
    I'm ready

Quiet days calm me
    Oh, serenity
    Someone please tell me
    Ohhmm, what is it they say?
    Maybe I will know one day

I don't know what words I can say
    The wind has a way to talk to me