AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what happend to out law star

Jenova's son sephiroth33 can only hope to improve sephiroth33's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 01:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default what happend to out law star

what happend to outlaw star why did they take it off air

Senior Member animeadmirer is on a distinguished road animeadmirer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2006 02:49 AM
    San Jose of California, where everything is overpriced.
    Threads

Who knows? It's gone with the wind...
    All great figures are shrouded with ambiguity! Look how they fear the Devil and revere God! With mystery comes colossal power! -- Suzuka (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Eliminate the imposibles, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. -- Kudo Shinichi (Detective Conan)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

very good a folllower of this great show will you be my friend

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

i love that show ( stayed up late to see it)

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i liked to watch it too lets beat the hell out of the people at cartoonetwork

+Rain the Pain+ xCalypsox is on a distinguished road xCalypsox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2005 02:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth33
    what happend to outlaw star why did they take it off air
    Cartoon Network lost the rights a long time ago...they screwed up somehow.

"...I canít see the end of me

My whole expanse I cannot see
    I formulate infinity
    And store it deep inside of me..."
    -Nirvana-
    R.I.P--Kurdt Cobain...
    It is I...Rain

Familia:
    Spiral76- amazing sister
    DragonsRevenge- sweet lil sister
    CuteStar- cute lil sis
    Trey X- awesome little bro
    The Lost Angel-cuz

Member ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2005 12:47 PM
    Falling........ I Got Pushed And Nerver Hit The Ground
    Threads

I hought it was over they showed the whole thing

+Rain the Pain+ xCalypsox is on a distinguished road xCalypsox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2005 02:55 PM
    Threads

They ran it through twice and they (CN) wanted to keep it since it was extremely popular...but that wasn't the case...

"...I canít see the end of me

My whole expanse I cannot see
    I formulate infinity
    And store it deep inside of me..."
    -Nirvana-
    R.I.P--Kurdt Cobain...
    It is I...Rain

Familia:
    Spiral76- amazing sister
    DragonsRevenge- sweet lil sister
    CuteStar- cute lil sis
    Trey X- awesome little bro
    The Lost Angel-cuz

The Key to Paradise Kiba' is infamous around these parts Kiba' is infamous around these parts Kiba''s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 09:17 AM
    I can't remember....... ZzZzZzZZzzzzzzZZZ
    Threads

That show was awesome i watched the hloe series but i wanna buy it ( broke though). I am dying for them to play it again.

You are SASUKE!
    Even if I must eat the Devil's Fruit, I am on a path where i must gain power!
    Family:

I don't need anyone...

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2014 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yah it was a good show and i wish they could show rerons so i could watch it again.
    -TWM-

Dark Vampire Lord lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2005 08:40 PM
    Threads

don't know....
    Life to me is pointless and empty, no purpose, nothing to be proud of, no pain, anything that should matter doesn't to me....

Sister= cblssms

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

I miss it it's been so long since I saw it I've started forgeting character names. Hell all I can remember is the show I couldn't name anyone but I still remember pretty much every episode.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Senior Member The  Angel of Death is on a distinguished road The  Angel of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2005 04:57 PM
    Threads

I don't know ... i say we stage an attack on Cartoon Network HQ and force them to only play anime Including Outlaw star....
    no more cartoons
    and rename it
    something you come up with ideas

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by WAHAAA
    I don't know ... i say we stage an attack on Cartoon Network HQ and force them to only play anime Including Outlaw star....
    no more cartoons
    and rename it
    something you come up with ideas
    umm...no.

wouldn't it be easier to create a new channel and called it Anime Network instead of stirring up shizz like that?
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alecô

Ragequit Syndicate Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2014 10:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NWR KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers
    umm...no.

wouldn't it be easier to create a new channel and called it Anime Network instead of stirring up shizz like that?
    Yeah they should

for now, the best we have is Toonami.

It totally sucks CN took it off air. luckily for me they took it off air earlier this year and I managed to get the majority of the eps on tape, after watching the whole series through ten times XD I still love it.

I thought back then I was different cos I liked it. The moment I got on anime based forums I realised I wasn't. Lots of people like it. LOL. OUTLAW STAR BUDDIES!!! XD.

Anyway I figured they took it down cos it'd run through too many times and it was old. I'd never thought they'd lost the contracts to run it. Kill Toonami. Kill CN. Kill them both! Bring it back!... they had to replace it with He-man! >_<;;
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Quote Of The Moment:

Currently working on: Holy crap. Hacking! Cracking! AKA Attempting to break open the original game's data.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Senior Member Gandalf the White is on a distinguished road Gandalf the White's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 04:46 PM
    Threads

i think they took it off because the show was nearing its end. he-man sucks, they never should have made it Outlaw Star's replacement

The Dragon Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2007 09:10 PM
    Threads

Ya I miss it to... so I bought it. Take 5 min. and go on ebay, you can buy the whole boxset for $21.00 not includeing shiping and handeling(that would make it about $25.00)! What a deal!!!
    Don't mock the short guy... or else...hehehe...

Senior Member Timothy will become famous soon enough Timothy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2005 10:15 PM
    Threads

Who knows i sure that they had there reasons for doing what they did.

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING DONT MESS WITH ME!!!!
    Starting a faimly so if intrested pm k^_^.

FAIMLY
    Wolf goddess: Ayame chan
    Dad :Therebel
    sasura: mom
    sis : marie2007
    grannie: rezina
    cousin: ~DizzyElf~
    nee-san: Akuni
    kenny_killer: stepbros dads cousins sons step cousin

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:13 AM
    In the place beetween light and dark called Twilight
    Threads

i know right cause i missed ending i was on the part when the main character was at this huge door trying to save the girl that ran the ship and he loved her too. can anybody tell me the ending?

Member of the Bishie Hunters Clan
    (Owner of Demon Eyes Kyo and Kyoshiro Mibu)

Senior Member Chaos Sushi is an unknown quantity at this point Chaos Sushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2005 02:17 PM
    Threads

im with wahaaa lets take over cartoon network kick their asses then make it an anime channel
    hello this is chaos sushi im not in right now so please drop dead for me while im out.(that way ill have somthin to look forward to on the way home)

Senior Member dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

I love that show i saw all of them.I even have the song from the 2nd end,Its called the house of moons.

dragongundam009's gallery

Family

Brother:Crimson Phoenix

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mac
    Kill Toonami. Kill CN. Kill them both! Bring it back!... they had to replace it with He-man! >_<;;
    He-Man?! That's not even an anime! *throws large metal objects at the show*...

Well, I liked Outlaw Star. It's a shame they took it off. It's been so long, I don't even remember all the characters names. But my fav was Jim.. ^____^

But you can't really expect much out of CN, now can you? Everyone knows they screw things up. Taking all the good shows off and replacing them with "He-Man" and "Thundercats" was the beginning of the end....

#1 spammer nikko is infamous around these parts nikko is infamous around these parts nikko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2006 08:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers
    umm...no.

they have a channel like that. accually it is call The Anime Network.(i think) only like 5 states have it. but anyways you have to go to their web sight and request it and if your state/city gets enough people (like 5000) they would give it to you for an extera fee
    It's all over with me now
    And I'll kill you
    You changed me
    You drove me mad
    You robbed me of my loving, It's you!

Still I'm sad that you betrayed me
    It's all over with me now
    All over with me now
    And I'll kill you!

X Japan

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mushrambo
    i know right cause i missed ending i was on the part when the main character was at this huge door trying to save the girl that ran the ship and he loved her too. can anybody tell me the ending?
    I am sleepy so forgive me if this doesn't make perfect sense:

Good guy wish to protect loved ones is returned to ship, kills bad guy, goes back to Earth is thrown in jail for all the damges he did during his sloppy take-off, gets out, gets a hair cut, and they live happily everafter.

Oh yeah and the brother dudes come back can't remember if that was last or second to last. The younger dude doesn't have a body so he is part of the ship now and doesn't remember any of their past adventures and the older bro realizes that it is his bro he needs to protect so he not greedy no more.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:13 AM
    In the place beetween light and dark called Twilight
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rageling
    I am sleepy so forgive me if this doesn't make perfect sense:

Good guy wish to protect loved ones is returned to ship, kills bad guy, goes back to Earth is thrown in jail for all the damges he did during his sloppy take-off, gets out, gets a hair cut, and they live happily everafter.

Oh yeah and the brother dudes come back can't remember if that was last or second to last. The younger dude doesn't have a body so he is part of the ship now and doesn't remember any of their past adventures and the older bro realizes that it is his bro he needs to protect so he not greedy no more.
    hey thanks alot cause i needed to know that!!!

Member of the Bishie Hunters Clan
    (Owner of Demon Eyes Kyo and Kyoshiro Mibu)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information