AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: PSO anime?

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

Default PSO anime?

Has there been a Phantasy Star Online anime based on the dreamcast/gamecube/xbox, game yet? If not then it should be because that is probably the best video game ever made... does anyone have anything to add to the topic? if so please feel free to state ur opinion.
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

I'm not sure if this is in the wrong forum or not...
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alecô

Member Case_Closed_Freak has a little shameless behaviour in the past Case_Closed_Freak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2005 10:08 PM
    Threads

I have no idea what your talkin about....

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

Im pretty sure that this is the right forum... PSO takes palace in space and is all futuristic.
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

????????? hmmm dunno......-.-
    VASH THE STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON!!
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's FirstLaw of Equivalent Exchange

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

PSO is the worst online game ever!!!!!! i have it and my lil bro is always on it and hes level 200, when i play it its get so borin, 3 attacks, loadza weapons but when you get em they are usually hacked or something which makes it worse and the stories really really bad! But i heard there is a new one comin out and it has an anime to follow so there prob will be an anime out for it but probs not based of PSO episodes 1,2 or 3

is happy to be back Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 08:51 PM
    Threads

I don't think they have an anime. I hope they do. If .hack was a succesful anime( it was based on a video game all you who don't know), they I don't see why they can't make a PSO anime.
    ~awesomely awesome sig made by Teh Wing Man~

Hey guys, It's been a while.

Closed Thread

Thread Information