AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Bakaretsu Hunters *panty*

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Bakaretsu Hunters *panty*

A pretty simple wall, but I thought it was kinda nifty :3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bakaretsu.jpg‎
Views:	279
Size:	1,016.5 KB
ID:	2701  
    Last edited by Essex; 03-27-2005 at 02:08 PM.

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

The background looks odd. Trendy grids with some weird jagged squares scattered around... Change that.
    Work on the background image. Instead of having the bigger one as foreground and the smaller one as background, invert. Use the smaller one for foreground and bigger one for background. Then play around with the background one to make it look like a background image.
    The smaller one is sitting on nothing... Floating... Fixing that would be nice.
    Font's ugly, and why is the B not aligned with the rest of the text? Would look better aligned.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I like the larger character in the background. I say lose the smaller character, make the larger character more visible in the wallpaper, and add something to the background.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Closed Thread

Thread Information