AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [OT] What do you want to do? :D

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default [OT] What do you want to do? :D

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been posting too much as of late. No worries though! I have been keeping an eye on ya. *stalk stalk* So I was wondering... Do ya'll want a contest or some sort of wallpapering activity, or is everyone too busy preparing for finals and such?

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Yeah, a contest, a contest,
    *Wizzy wants it* ^_^

A spring one would be great ^_^ Or maybe a collab one

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I've got finals, from the 1oth of march to the 6th of april, but when there's a contest I cannot sleep if I don't join >< , so please make a "not long to do one", or extend the time ^_- ...wizz,you LoVe collab contest, don't you?
    My vote goes to a "spring" contest, but a bit different from the previous year's one... maybe using only flower faires and flowers? O.o strange idea...think something particular, Pooky, I know it's not difficult for you, you're a volcano for these kind of things XD ^^ in a good sense, I mean
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I have no computer, but yeah... that'd be cool.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

Sure, why not? or is that not directed at me too?

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I got loads of stuff to do but I think this time I will let my creativity run wild during the hetic March for me. I will take the challenge if you are going to put up a contest.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I really love doing the "make a wallpaper out of *this* image" or using one color/theme type. Do you all like that kind of would you rather it be less specific?

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 09:55 PM
    Threads

Contest sound great ^-^
    Take a step back, stand in place.
    Freeze inside, and show your souless eyes.
    Close yourself from the outside world.
    Fall to your knees crying in pain.
    Shake in fear and get ready to die.
    In this dark cold place, no one survives.

Love together.

Die together.
    In misery, there is no end.

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

actually, id love a contest... but i humbly beg for another wallpaper submission thread

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, I was thinking it was past time for a submission thread. If you don't mind, I'd like to wait until my sickness is past so that I can sit infront of the computer without getting dizzy.

Pink is the new Pooky

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

thats okay, i was just waiting for the next one since because of a small error, mine never got up on the last submission thread a few months ago.

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    I really love doing the "make a wallpaper out of *this* image" or using one color/theme type. Do you all like that kind of would you rather it be less specific?
    I like those types, ja

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Member stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2005 08:36 AM
    Threads

Contest sounds like a good idea

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ok, I'll think of some contest ideas. If you have one, PM me.

Pink is the new Pooky

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Maybe the theme can be night time only.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ya'll are worse than my students! lol!

Candi-sensei: Do you like tea or coffee the best?
    random student: yes.

Esca: thanks for the idea!

Pink is the new Pooky

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

Yes! "Use this image to make a wallpaper" is indeed a great one! Since they're probably the ones that don't take too much time looking for a decent pic. Make one o' that!

By the way, I am back, in case you guys didn't notice =)
    Welcome me back.

Member chobitfever is an unknown quantity at this point chobitfever's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2005 09:15 PM
    Threads

what is the contest about and what kind of anime you want to do with

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

chobitfever: when the contest starts, you'll know.

DD: no, i refuse to welcome you back :P *glomps anyway*

Pink is the new Pooky

Senior Member arkeith_daimondskin can only hope to improve arkeith_daimondskin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2005 11:02 PM
    Threads

I hAve No ideA what We are Tlaking about
    Rats live on no evil staR

I said what i meant, and meant what i said!!

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

arkeith: Don't spam. If you have no idea about what's going on, don't post. If you don't intend on contributing, don't post. Read the rules before posting.

Pooky: Love you too. =*
    Hey, if the contest ends up being the "make something out of this image" type, would you provide us with an image that has good contrast between image and background please?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

When I do the "make a wallpaper out of this image" contests, I usually extract the image for ya'll. Aren't I nice?

Pink is the new Pooky

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yes always :3 ^_^
    Pooky...you could find an easter picture to make an easter contest XD!, even if it's on the 29th, we could put the end to the 1st or the 10th...more or less ^^
    or otherwise a spring one, as esca said a night themed one but with water reflection and petals flowing, and a little girl on the water..^^mhh, if we don't make a contest like this, I'll make a wall like this one XD..
    ok, I'll go study now -__-'
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Victim #26 Seductress is on a distinguished road Seductress's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

Yea thats a great idea! -Just wanted to post.- >_>
    You can not kill what you did not create.

~Lacy~

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I don't even know when easter is because they don't celebrate it here... but I'll see what I can do! If nothing else maybe a spring theme? If anyone already has a good image, PM me

Pink is the new Pooky

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information