AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Bible Code

+Rain the Pain+ xCalypsox is on a distinguished road xCalypsox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2005 02:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Bible Code

For those of you who don't know of the Bible Code it is an old hebrew bible that was found years ago... After many people have studied it, they found a code in which to find the names of historical figures and events that occured. For example they found the name "Hitler" listed with "Evil Man" and "Nazi Party"...

Pearl Harbor was described as "Fall of the Fortress" and "World War."
    Becuase this is an origional Bible and not a copy, it seems a bit amazing that all of these events were listed before they even happened. Shakespear was listed with "Hamlet" and "MacBeth..."

Some of them are not seen as predictions but as a warning, so that we can do something to change the outcome. The next thing listed in the Bible Code is a possible nuclear war between 2000-2006. That could be next year, and definetly possible.

There are many skeptics. But I'd like to know what you think...

So what's your opinion on the Bible Code?

"...I can’t see the end of me

My whole expanse I cannot see
    I formulate infinity
    And store it deep inside of me..."
    -Nirvana-
    R.I.P--Kurdt Cobain...
    It is I...Rain

Familia:
    Spiral76- amazing sister
    DragonsRevenge- sweet lil sister
    CuteStar- cute lil sis
    Trey X- awesome little bro
    The Lost Angel-cuz

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

eeh, a lot of people found out the 'true meaning' of the premonitions after they happened...and most likely just took them the wrong way anyway.

Even if these are real ones, nothing will happen to change it. People won't listen, or they won't understand until it is too late.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

+Rain the Pain+ xCalypsox is on a distinguished road xCalypsox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2005 02:55 PM
    Threads

It's a shame people won't listen...

Well then I guess this country isn't going to last too long.

"...I can’t see the end of me

My whole expanse I cannot see
    I formulate infinity
    And store it deep inside of me..."
    -Nirvana-
    R.I.P--Kurdt Cobain...
    It is I...Rain

Familia:
    Spiral76- amazing sister
    DragonsRevenge- sweet lil sister
    CuteStar- cute lil sis
    Trey X- awesome little bro
    The Lost Angel-cuz

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

no, America is going to last a long time, given the Declaration of Independence does not somehow get completely destroyed in the next 200 years.

the world after America is goign to be so far in the future it'll look like something out of a sci-fi book. [assuming it even happens.]
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Oh.

So...

They wrote..

HITLER BAD MAN NAZI PARTY!

Ok.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

I wouldn't worry too much about it.. I'd be dead by the time something changes.

Ori-Kun's Sweetheart A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 02:04 AM
    Canada (B.C.. Stop the fun bus... <-sarcasim
    Threads

I don't believe in the Bible, let alone anything associated with it. I'm in NO position to try to form an opinion on it.

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Um... Hebrew?... Then... Wouldn't it be part of the TNK?...um..or..the Torah (the Jewish sacred texts)? Since the New Testament (aka THE BIBLE) was originally written in Greek?...

But, I think I heard about that in the movie Pi...or something... I'm not sure how much stock I'd place in that...

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

The Poetic Friend Poetnevermore will become famous soon enough Poetnevermore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 07:03 PM
    Threads

Very interesting.
    Friends and Family in journal. Feel free to check it out.
    http://poetnevermore.tripod.com

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

The Cannibal Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

heh, I've seen that stuff on TV... the codes they found on the pages look like a crossword puzzle. o_O;

Eh, it's so fake. If they're looking for the predictions for the end of time in the Bible, they don't have to go searching... it's written plainly in there already.

I just can't believe people actually get paid for finding stuff like that... o_O; Dang...

加虐愛の Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 05:07 AM
    Threads

Did the code also mention Blitzkrieg and Stalingrad ? Or Nipplegate ?

Im a darkness beyond blackest pit
    deeper than the darkest night
    shining like gold upon the sea of chaos

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

There was a section about the appereance of Lucifer in the form of a fat guy. I think it meant Michael Moore.

加虐愛の Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 05:07 AM
    Threads

There was a section about the appereance of Lucifer in the form of a fat guy. I think it meant Michael Moore.
    The bible code obviously got the gender wrong there , as is proven here :

Im a darkness beyond blackest pit
    deeper than the darkest night
    shining like gold upon the sea of chaos

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

...If it said Lucifer anything, it's fake. I know you're joking (or at least HOPE you're joking), though... I've said this before on here, "Lucifer" never appeared in The Bible, and never was applied to Satan... It's from one of the books in the TaNaK, and was part of a taunt directed towards a fallen Babylonian king, which likened him to the morning star that fell from the heavens (meaning sky, NOT literal Heaven). As I mentioned in my last post in this thread, the TaNaK are the Jewish sacred texts. Satan is a Christian concept...

But, as I also mentioned...if this "Bible" that the Bible Code is taken from is in Hebrew, it would be the Jewish TaNaK... Which would mean there wouldn't be any Satan...

Oh, and question... Why would it have Shakespeare in it at all?... And, why would it list him with only Hamlet and MacBeth? He has many other plays, you know...

Personally, I think people can read whatever they want out of things... Like looking at a painting... If one person wants to believe the artist intended it to express extreme sorrow, then he'll believe that. If another thinks the artist intended to express extreme joy, he'll believe that... They can both find things in the painting to back up their view of it...but how do we know the artist wasn't just trying to paint a picture of a cat?

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Junior Member Unrighteousvoid is on a distinguished road Unrighteousvoid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2005 07:24 PM
    Threads

people are digging for answers. and hope to be able to predict the future, by any means possible. i cant see this "Bible code" as anything more than another attempt to explain the Past, Present, and Future

although i do strongly believe in God, i dont believe he would let people see the future. its the same as seeing the end of the earth. it will not be revealed, until it happens.
    Forget GI Joe!

Pat Tillman- A Real American Hero

Closed Thread

Thread Information