AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Fushigi Yuugi

Junior Member kakashi's princess is on a distinguished road kakashi's princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2006 10:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

did the show ever end can you please tell me i just saw fushigi yuugi ova 4 and i want to know if that is the last episode
    eat to live not live to eat

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 11:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Kakashi's Princess: There is the TV series, the OVAs, and Eikoden (which is like...an extra OVA series...thing). That's all there is as far as the animation. If you've only seen the TV series and the OVAs, then you still have Eikoden. But you don't really need to see Eikoden...it rather blows.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information