AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar: the last airbender RP

Senior Member Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Yeah were fine, we can take care of are self.

Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun...

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

"Ok,hey do you think i could join your group or something i have noothing really to do?"spike asked hoping they would let him join there group.
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Senior Member Water Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past Water Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2005 10:20 AM
    Threads

OCC: This is mink

Well your gonna have to ask katara ...... Im not even in the group yet, I just joined the fight to help. I'm gonna ask her if i can join her cause I haven't seen a other water bender in a while and I have been traveling alone for a long time.
    Deep In my soul ... the loves so strong, it takes control. Now we both know ... the secrets there, the feeling shows. Dreams that fall apart ... I make a wish on a shouting star. There will come a day ... some were far away. In you'r arms all stay my only love. My only ....... love.

Goddess of Death Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 12:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wing 77
    Was this rpg approved by ayumi??
    maybe before you ask, you should read. it says this in the sign up thread.

Rin Rin turned to the other firebenders. "We'll come back later. retreat for now." Rin Rin snickered and disappeared.
    **********If you used to Role Play at Amy's Lounge (at sailormercury.com) or Cherry Hill (at sailormars.com) please PM me. I was ~Angel*Queen*Hotaru~ at both places. **********

Senior Member Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Poor babys ..... There lost to us kids. *smirks* That was fun.

Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun...

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Im a lightning bender"he said pretty proud that he is a lightning bender.Spike walked up to Katara"Can i join your little group?"he asked hoping she would except him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Puts hands behind head to relax* Lighting bender? Haven't heard of that before. So if u get wet do you like shock your self. *smiles sweetly*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Gives a little half-smile*"Hehehe very funny"he said and crosses his arms.

Goddess of Death Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 12:11 AM
    Threads

Back in the fire nation...
    "Get me my book!" Rin Rin barked to one of the fother firebenders.
    "Yes ma'am," He said.
    Rin Rin began writing furiously, planning an attack.
    **********If you used to Role Play at Amy's Lounge (at sailormercury.com) or Cherry Hill (at sailormars.com) please PM me. I was ~Angel*Queen*Hotaru~ at both places. **********

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm seriouse. *Lifts water from a near by puddle and makes it in to a water ball. Throws it at spike hitting him in the face then smirks*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Spike gets electricuted"THAT HURTS"He screamed in her ear.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Laughs a little* You don't have to scream in my ear .... and you never told me you would get electricuted when I asked.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well its quite obvious i would and im sorry i screamed in your ear"he said calmly.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You don't have to say your sorry ..... Hey, do you think the fire benders are gonna come back?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I have a feeling they will come back"he thought and sat down.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well we better watch each others backs. *mink glanced around* That girl that seemed to be the leader of the fire benders was really mad. *smirks*
    Stupid wench, her and thouse dumb fire benders never had a chance.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*smirks*"The wench will never have a chance"he said confident enough that she couldnt beat them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*smirks* You think your all that, do you lighting bender. *sits down in the dirt and yawns*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Im not trying to sound cocky but by the looks of it it was easy"he said laying down in the dirt.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*lays down next to him .... Lifts water from a near by puddle and forms it in to a water ball.* So whats your story? *twirls the water ball in the air*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well i was abused when i was a kid by my parents"he said quite depressed at the memories."So i went to an orphenage and a couple years after that i heard my parents did suicide"he said but wondered if that was just a rumor."After hearing that i ran away and lived life on my own"he said remembering all the good times he had and all the bad times he had."How about you whats happened with you in the past"he said looking at her.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Minks expresoin turned seriuose* well ..... I don't remember.
    I woke up one morning alone in the forest . I couldnt remember any thing and I had cuts and bruses all over my body. I found my way out of the forest and in to a village that was burned down. I don't know, but i think that was my village. I have been traveling alone trying to find my memories. The only clue I have is that Im a water bender.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well maybe to have no memories at all is worse than having bad memories"he said wondering how hard it must be to have no memories."Well ill help you find your memories"he said with a slight smile on his face.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*smiles a little* I was traveling to a village with a fortune teller in it but I Ran in to this fight. I want to join katara so i guess im not gonna be going to see the fortune teller.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well in the toughest of spots friends are always there to help"he said and smiled."And i will always help a friend"he said smiling.

Closed Thread

Thread Information