AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Newbie here.... ^^

Member rikkuluver is on a distinguished road rikkuluver's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2005 06:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Newbie here.... ^^

Hi, everyone... I'm newbie here...
    Hope we can be good friends...

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome to the forums. If you need anything or need a friend just private message me and I will help you out. Oh and a friendly warning beware the cannibals and the blanket theif running around here. Otherwise have a blast and enjoy. *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu *bows before vanishing*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Junior Member Nights-flame is on a distinguished road Nights-flame's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2005 01:19 AM
    Threads

I'll be your friend!

Senior Member xjagox is on a distinguished road xjagox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2005 01:40 PM
    Threads

iam new here to

Senior Member xjagox is on a distinguished road xjagox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2005 01:40 PM
    Threads

gaiaonline is cool to

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello, Rikkuluver. Do me the courtesy of reading and most importantly, following the rules. Doing so, will ensure that we will all get along fine.

Have fun, beware the cannibals and the blanket thief and don't SPAM!!
    You can find answers to many questions by visiting the Site Issues/Questions forum.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

*joins the fray...

Hi Rikkuluver! Welcome to the Forum. Please read the rules and play nice. Have fun while you at it. And beware of the newbie-cannibals and blanket thief also newbies-stake burner. *Hands in Clan minigun Array*

See ya around!

Senior Member darkmaster is on a distinguished road darkmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2006 08:16 PM
    Threads

Default my turn..

Hi rikkuluver , I'll be one of your friends here ....and you best follow the rules here , some of those mods and admins can get alittle annoyed at you if you dont follow the rules , hehehe they yell at me alout so I should know haha.Hey come to my Thread sonce you like rikku it seems.

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

hmm...newb...welcome...
    *ties newb to stake and lights it*"BURN NEWBIE! BURN MWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

The Cannibal Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

Ritual sacrifices again? v.v;;

Oh well... I'll take a fried leg. =) *eats*

Welcome, look around, have fun, don't feed the mods and you should be fine. =) *gives rl a stuffed zebra*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank You everyone... All of u are very kinds... *cheers*
    Btw, what's wrong with the cannibal and the blanket thief?

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Welcome welcome ^_^
    Have fun, enjoy and don't spam ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanko
    don't feed the mods and you should be fine. =)
    And don't listen to her :P we're hungry ... lol

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

hello welcome rikkuluver, i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. also if u wanna be in my family just ask!
    Last edited by Lady Dragon; 03-25-2005 at 02:14 PM.

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF and enjoy ur stay.If u need someone to talk or if u need my family would welcome u wit open arms
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks a lot to ZeldaFreakMaster and Lady Dragon...
    To Lady Dragon>> Wait and see! i will pm u, okay2?

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Well well! I havent had the chance to welcome you yet!

Welcome to AF.com ^__^ *hugs and squeezes*..

Hope you have fun here, as I have!.. Check out the chatroom, Battle Arena, and Arcade... steal some trophies from Member Name and Kaze Sniper. ^__^;

Enjoy your stay and I'll see you around!!

~MsAeris

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Do you fear my Fantasy??! Fantasy fighter will become famous soon enough Fantasy fighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:44 PM
    Threads

You're gonna love it here but follow the rules

Thief of Hearts The Tidus will become famous soon enough The Tidus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2005 03:35 AM
    Threads

wow i had a simlar name in several fourms, rikkulover, welcome have fun read the rules and watch out i steal hearts ^_^

Lady Dragon Is my Sister

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AG forums,follow the rules and don't spam.
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MsAeris
    Well well! I havent had the chance to welcome you yet!

Welcome to AF.com ^__^ *hugs and squeezes*..

Hope you have fun here, as I have!.. Check out the chatroom, Battle Arena, and Arcade... steal some trophies from Member Name and Kaze Sniper. ^__^;

Enjoy your stay and I'll see you around!!

~MsAeris
    Is there any battle here? Like what?

Certified Ninja Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 11:57 PM
    Threads

welcome to Anime Forums don't double post or spam. Listen to mod.s and Admins
    Life is only as good as the Coffee in the morning.

Senior Member Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 01:59 PM
    Threads

hey i am new here as well and i had a question. how do you get in the battle arena
    The further you go into the light, the longer your shadow becomes

Member snowleopard224 is on a distinguished road snowleopard224's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2006 04:26 PM
    Threads

Welcome rikkuluver

Member darkfire is on a distinguished road darkfire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2006 03:51 PM
    Threads

kool talk to me

Senior Member Lightangel will become famous soon enough Lightangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2007 07:39 AM
    Threads

Welcome, hope you have lots of fun posting & if you want a friend or just want to talk, pm me.

The light comes from within.

~Sig made by Scribbles~

(\_/)
    (O.o)

(> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Closed Thread

Thread Information