AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Basic but hard komugi wallpaper

Junior Member JoN_mAn32 JoN_mAn32's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2005 09:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Basic but hard komugi wallpaper

hey guys its been a while since ive been on... maybe evn over a yr... but oh well im back and with a very basic wallpaper... very basic.... but thats not the beauty of it... its a completly reconstructed image done in illustrator (so i had to completly redo the image) i personaly prefer vector over raster but yeah this is what anime is on vector which make the quality and the images so much more better. and oh yeah i forgot wat anime shes off i got the original image somewhere off the net(maybe even here i forgot) at 800x600 so it was no where able to be edited as a wallpaper. plz enjoy

Oh yeah be as critical as you want i needa good deflating

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wall_1024.jpg‎
Views:	129
Size:	292.2 KB
ID:	2569  
    Last edited by JoN_mAn32; 03-21-2005 at 06:56 AM.
    AnimeEYE
    God created women for man but forgot to supply the manual

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

really cute! Fabulous job on the recoloring.

I would suggest decreasing your name size so that it can be hidden behind the task bar.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx i didnt realy know what to do with it as well i might just decrease it and hide it in the corner. and oh yeah i did some research and found where komugi is from... soul taker and also has a her own show "nurse witch lomugi"(i think)

one more thing ill be taking requests soon after i finnish my latest vector frm .hack//sign of lady subaru (which all i have to add is color). pm me if u have a favorite pic, but its realy bad quality and cant be used for wallpapers. i will be taking one at a time because they are time consuming and i have school to take care of as well. tc guys

oh yeah make sure its not too bad quality or else i wont be able to see lines and stuff
    Last edited by JoN_mAn32; 03-21-2005 at 10:01 PM.
    AnimeEYE

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default One last time....

ok i dont wanna be annoying but yes my last version was pretty crappy.. it only showed off the vector work. so i put a bit more effort into it. i did a proper wp and retraced another instance of komugi but she isnt realy finished. i wouldve deleted this tread n amde a new 1 but i dont no how so ill just stik 2 this 1 and bear that with the version abve

Name:	Wall_1024.jpg‎
Views:	77
Size:	366.8 KB
ID:	2584  
    AnimeEYE

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

Oh God! This guy brings back the memories! *coughasurabloodcough* for those who remember _ _"

Anyways, the background on the second version is way too blurred. The first version looks better... The char stands out more.

Member chobitfever is an unknown quantity at this point chobitfever's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2005 09:15 PM
    Threads

the colour is abit too off so i suggest some darker colouring and a change of colour and reflection of light......................not to be rude.......................ok????????????

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I personally think the colors look fab. I also like the most recent wallpaper; the background is nice. Anyway you would be willing to make a Windows OS-friendly wallpaper?

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

nah chobitfever tnx 4 da advice ill take into consideration but i tried 2 stik with the pink color coz of the charecter, i like to keep a color theme with my wps. but i have played a bit with the colors and a gradient overlay and a darker pink does work. and also with you dark_death.... i bring back memories? if i was included i totaly dont remember!? but yer i get ya with the stand out fingy and am still working on it. and lastly pooky... ill move the txt just 4 u . i use windows as well but i dont no... i have a obsesion with chucking my text at the bottom... blame my yr 12 graphics teacher.. so yeah ill workon it and ill post a newer version
    AnimeEYE

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok its 2am right now woth nothing better to do. only did small edits but went through many variations (six to be exact) but ended up at the start, but did take all coments in. see 4 urself n tell me how it is now

Name:	Wall_1024(6).jpg‎
Views:	65
Size:	416.7 KB
ID:	2602  
    AnimeEYE

Member chobitfever is an unknown quantity at this point chobitfever's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2005 09:15 PM
    Threads

the picture is now nicer and i still think a darker pink is nicer for the background texture..........................i hope you dont think i am a niusance

Closed Thread

Thread Information