AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: whats your first anime/manga?

Member random123 is infamous around these parts random123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 02:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default whats your first anime/manga?

whats the first anime you have ever seen and what is the first manga you have bought/read?

anime: salior moon
    manga: evangelion
    You hate not to love but you hate to fall in love. You can't help but sigh when you see to people kiss in the park and all. You don't like to go over board and believe in a small steady relationship at first so that it can grow. You also like to think that you can have that kiss that puts you into a portal and you can't get back until he/she stops.
    Death.....
    its a beautiful thing...

Member shewolfyouko is on a distinguished road shewolfyouko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2005 10:08 AM
    Threads

Sadly enough my first anime was pokemon...but hey, I was like way young so I forgive myself. My first manga was Naruto and it's still the best manga to me
    #1 Supporter of: Yaoi and all things slashy & perverted.

달 버찌 Foofy foofy will become famous soon enough Foofy foofy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2005 05:55 AM
    Threads

My first anime was Totoro... Actually, I watched it yesterday.
    My first manga was... Hmm... I don't remember... I think it was either Naruto or Flame of Recca.

Uggh, I just remembered, my first manga was Jing: King of Bandits
    Yay, I remembered!
    Last edited by Foofy foofy; 03-18-2005 at 11:36 PM.
    When I saw that I immediately had to think about the imminent doom & destruction that would happen when the snowflake would touch the ground, or worse, melted.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

first anime: Azukin Cha Cha (forgot that i watched that first in the Philippines, than Sailor Moon)
    and first manga:....Sailor Moon Star S

lol
    Last edited by Taikyo; 03-29-2005 at 09:47 AM.

Certified Ninja Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 11:57 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down

my first anime was...kenshin or yyh i dont remeber

my fist manga..... .hack//SIGN
    Life is only as good as the Coffee in the morning.

Junior Member DarkAngelGhostWriter is on a distinguished road DarkAngelGhostWriter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2005 03:03 PM
    Threads

Wink First Anime or Manga

The first anime i ever saw if i remember was Sailor Moon. FIrst manga i would have to say would be king of hell.

I am an angel of darkness who speaks only through her written words. Therefore I shall be knwn as a ghost writer from now until then end of time.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

First Anime: Tenchi Muyo
    First Manga: Chobits

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

First anime: speed racer
    first manga: ranma 1/2 vol.1

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Red Dragon will become famous soon enough Red Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2005 02:49 PM
    Threads

Hmmm... my first Mang and anime... I think it was Inuyasha (anime) and Ranma (manga) my friend got me hooked on the mange of both of them during our art class last year.
    You don’t have to out run the bear, you just have to out run the people running from the bear.

If all my friends jumped off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump. I’d be at the bottom to catch them.
    Friend- theThinWhiteDuke

Kokokokoko Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 03:49 AM
    Threads

My First anime was : Dragonball Z
    My First Manga was: Naruto
    I love them both XD

AAAAARUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!!! spider-man-old is on a distinguished road spider-man-old's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 01:52 AM
    Threads

Man alot of you guys are very young.. only one speed racer....

My first anime was either voltron, thundercats, techno man, speed racer or robotech.

My first manga was battle royal( i ony recently decided to read manga)

Odd note: I owned a robotech book on tape with read along picture book when I was 3. it was one of my favorite tapes. I still listen to it when I run accross it.

Member *~MMfan48~ is on a distinguished road *~MMfan48~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2005 01:55 PM
    Threads

Well, my first anime was Pokemon when I was 3 and my first manga was Gensomaden Saiyuki when I was 11, which was last year over the summer.....And now, I l,ike so many animes I can;t name all of them, and I have 31 mangas and getting more soon ^.^

Dark Vampire Lord lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2005 08:40 PM
    Threads

My first manga was shonen Jump
    Life to me is pointless and empty, no purpose, nothing to be proud of, no pain, anything that should matter doesn't to me....

Sister= cblssms

100% Original ~Mikaru~ is on a distinguished road ~Mikaru~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 05:24 PM
    Threads

My first Anime- Sailor moon (I used to watch it when I was 5)
    Manga- Ranma 1/2 Volume.1

Senior Member Tichondrius is on a distinguished road Tichondrius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:25 AM
    Threads

anime: inuyasha
    manga: Rebirth
    I am darkness incarnate. I will not be denied.

It's better to burn out than to fade away.--Kurt Cobain

Sephy!!!

Member random123 is infamous around these parts random123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 02:56 PM
    Threads

hmm most peoples anime was salior moon or pokemon...sadly they stopped airing salior moon
    You hate not to love but you hate to fall in love. You can't help but sigh when you see to people kiss in the park and all. You don't like to go over board and believe in a small steady relationship at first so that it can grow. You also like to think that you can have that kiss that puts you into a portal and you can't get back until he/she stops.
    Death.....
    its a beautiful thing...

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Anime:Totoro
    Manga:Love hina
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

Little Goth Girl kitsuna is an unknown quantity at this point kitsuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2005 08:55 PM
    Threads

Anime: sailor moon

Manga: Inu-yasha

~Kitsun~
    I hate you all.
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I pretend to be."
    I scare people.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

First anime: Samurai Pizza Cats
    First anime that I KNEW was anime: Betterman
    First manga: Chobits

Girl With No Purpose Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2011 12:29 PM
    Threads

first anime:Sailor Moon
    first manga:Zodiac P.I.

~Lovely sigs by my best friend~
    ~DizzyElf~

Senior Member WatermelonX will become famous soon enough WatermelonX will become famous soon enough WatermelonX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads

First anime: Sailor Moon
    First Manga: Doraemon (if you count that)

Senior Member Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

My first anime was Sailor Moon

Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun...

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

My first manga was Azumanga diaoh. It is still one of my favorites, its so funny. My first anime was Princess Mononoke.

~Made by Gandizzl~

Just a cute little Kitty Chi? can only hope to improve Chi?'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2005 10:01 AM
    In a time which all has stopped- including life...
    Threads

Angry

Anime: Sailor Moon & Poke'mon

Magna: Chobits
    My Friends Pictures Below:

Member kksdueler is on a distinguished road kksdueler's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2006 04:04 AM
    Threads

First anime: speed racer
    first manga: yu gi oh

Closed Thread

Thread Information