AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: 0ne wish

deal with it terry3330 is an unknown quantity at this point terry3330's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2006 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i would tell you but then i would have to kill you...
    Threads

Default 0ne wish

what would you wish for if you could have one wish?
    rules:
    no wishing for more wishes
    no killing people please
    and nothing inoppropret.

Bamboozle Master Ninja of the Night is on a distinguished road Ninja of the Night's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2005 04:26 PM
    Threads

World peace?

Senior Member arkeith_daimondskin can only hope to improve arkeith_daimondskin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2005 11:02 PM
    Threads

i wish i had wings, so i could fly anywhere i wanted to, any time i wanted to. whether it be rome, the vatican city, egypt, or whatever.
    Rats live on no evil staR

I said what i meant, and meant what i said!!

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

i want to live forever and have wing's

Senior Member arkeith_daimondskin can only hope to improve arkeith_daimondskin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2005 11:02 PM
    Threads

but not the midas touch, because the more of something (like gold) the less in worth it becomes, supply and demand!!@!!
    Rats live on no evil staR

I said what i meant, and meant what i said!!

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

ok but i get all the dimonds in the world

Illusionist Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:00 PM
    Threads

*sighs* wishes are a dangerous thing.... You simply can't get something for nothing. The law of equivalent trade is ALWAYS in effect. And I'm not making referances to a certain anime that will go unamed because EVERYONE is jumping its bandwagon right now....

For Example. Let me start with the first wish.
    World Peace: Sure you get world peace... all the nations are at rest with each other. But just because it is achieved, does not mean it will last. The first second someone does something another nation does not like, the bombs start flying again.

Wings: A good and seamingly harmless wish. However what if you got wings at the cost of your entire body??? What if you suddenly were turned into a bird? Would the freedom gained be worth the price of your wings? OR what if you get wings like you probably invisioned...angelic. Now you are marked. You can't simply hide wings that size. Every religious nut in the world would either proclaim you a saint and worship you. IE: No privacy at all. OR you would be labled a deamon by those right wing fundies I seem to have issues with and hunted down to the point of assassenation. And I'm sure there are atleast 2 nutjobs out there in your state that would be more than glad to kill someone if "god" called them to do so. And if you had wings... that would be reason enough I'd fare to say.

Immortality: Now this one isn't origonal. What is so good about living for ever if you will only live to see EVERYONE you care about age around you and die. This is providing you wish for the kind of imortality that doesn't age you with time. You COULD wind up with the kind of imortality that only works against normal kinds of deaths. IE: You don't get diseases, you can't drown really, or shot. But the minute someone takes off your head. Its over. Or how about the kind of immortality that allows you to age with time...you just don't die. How aganizing would that be come 400 years from now and your a shirvled prune? Lastly.. ever seen the movie with those 2 girls in it...its name now escapes me and I know I'll remember it once I hit post
    anyways, what if your imortality is soley depending on you not doing anything to "kill" yourself normally??? And what IF, just to play devils advicate, you did do something like get shot in the head, that would kill you... and your body does indeed die. yet you continue to live. And rot...and decay until non existance.... wouldn't that suck?

Midus Touch : covered in the fable.

All the diamonds in the world: Good one... endless wealth. But at what cost? A lot of people could suddenly die leaving those fortunes to you... or they could just appear in your back yard, and you'd have the FBI on you in a matter of hours.... try explaining where those diamonds came from. OR.. just out of the sky millions of tons of rock just suddenly fall on you. Nuff said.

The point is a wish is a very very VERY dangerous thing. I'd not trust wishes in the hands of anyone... as it tends to get sticky fast. I certainly wouldn't want to wish for anything that would change or affect anything.

But, to play along, had I a wish. any wish, I would wish to be able to go back in time, 24 years, and be able to spend any amount of time that I wished simply as an invisable bystander, and watch my father again. I would specify that I would have the ability to move the time ahead how many months or years I wish, but I would not be able to rewind, affect, be seen, heard, or go past 10 years. I simply would want to watch. Because events that took place helped shape me to who I am today... and even though I don't like all the roads I had to travel to get here, I certainly wouldn't have it any other way. I miss him so.

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

I will wish for....my sanity to be reganed. Also that my friend will be able to resolve issues with his family.

[ True*Poet ]

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation vtang6788 is infamous around these parts vtang6788's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2005 11:39 PM
    Threads

i wish i could wish

The Catgirl Ninja UmiNeko is infamous around these parts UmiNeko is infamous around these parts UmiNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2005 05:49 PM
    Threads

i wish to be a famous hip-hop dancer.

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

I wish that people understood that this is not a chat room.
    [>.>] ?(vtang6788)

[ True*Poet ]

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation vtang6788 is infamous around these parts vtang6788's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2005 11:39 PM
    Threads

it kinda is like a chat room

Senior Member Kitsune-Hanyou has a spectacular aura about Kitsune-Hanyou has a spectacular aura about Kitsune-Hanyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 02:13 AM
    Threads

Hmmm... I wish i could get a new comp so i could play the game i bought awhile ago

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

I wish... That the world weren't such a boring place... I wish I was in a place like in Naruto! I wish there was somewhere I could jump in and it would be a whole different new world. I wish something else that's quite personal too. If I could find that place, I'd be the happiest girl in the entire universe! Really. I wish I could just go to that place, everyday, no, every minute of my already short life, and live my days, as a retarded pyschopath, learning the wonders of mother nature. Maybe, maybe not... But this is wishful thinking, right?

Hah... I wish too much, yeah? Well, too bad...
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

I wish I won the lottery. I could start my own business, fix up my car like I want it, and have an insanely large home filled with everything i've ever wanted.

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2019 03:44 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

I don't dare to wish... Who knows what will happen?
    Nor would I choose anything.

Feh.. It would bring darkness to this world.. And human being is far to greedy..
    | Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

Game Developer/3D Character Animator
    eSports Commentator & Senior Server Administrator for LionsEK

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

I wish I can travel through time and change things as I see fit.. Whether it changes the future or not matters not to me, Some people didn't deserve a cruel fate and where I'm coming from I would do anything to prevent evil from taking innocent lives.

what I would have said if I was ten years younger.

anyways I wish I was a respectable leader that would make the people happy and also do stuff with my own two hands rather than just sit on my butt all day in some office.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

I wish my sister never died or
    I wish all my dog never was put to sleep or
    I wish I could use alchemy

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

*joins the wish list...

I wish i have the guts to talk directly to her, face to face. Man, I need serious help...

Senior Member Sodina will become famous soon enough Sodina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 01:07 PM
    Threads

Wink

I do not really wish, I more of hope for things. If I want something to happen I have to try to make it happen, even if that does not always work.

Playing along I would say that I would like to save it until it is needed.

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i wish for a better life so i can make my parents proud and be on a good start in life.....

but it became the opisit in real life.....

Digital Plague Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 01:41 PM
    Arizona...where nothing grows and the state tree is a telephone pole
    Threads

honestly i wish me and my gf would live together peacefully for the rest of our lives, i know thats a ubber mushy wish and its typical, but its true
    quote the great mithos: "Revert to nothing-ness"

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Stil hesitating between a dogs ears and tail (making me a dog girl) or wings.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Sigh. I wish my friend's mother could be alive and healthy. I wish she could see her daughter on her first day of high school, I wish she could be HERE where people need her because its just so damn difficult without her. I wish everyone would stop wishing about USELESS CRAP because until they do, they won't realize exactly how important everything else is.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I wish lon wouldn't think the glass is always half empty :P
    Way to bring down a thread lon. Take your cynicism else where.

I wish that people wern't always so self centered and that life had a more rewarding finishline ^^

The Goddess has Spoken
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Closed Thread

Thread Information