AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1451

Thread: know your fellow members

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Name: Isabelle (I won't give out the surname)
    Date of birth: December 9, 1995
    Religion: Christian
    Coloured hair: Black
    Coloured eyes: Brown
    Favourite genre of music: Rock, Metal, RnB, Hiphop, Trance, Club, Dance.
    Favourite bands/singers: Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, Red, Disturbed, Three Days Grace, Bullet For My Valentine, Limp Bizkit, 3OH!3, Dead By Sunrise, Paramore, Owl City, Evanescence, Cascada, Jessica Mauboy, Timbaland, Italobrothers, Crossfade, Cold, Machine Head.
    Favourite Food: Lasagna and Pizza.
    Favourite videogames: The Legend Of Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon, Devil May Cry 4, Bayonetta.
    Favourite shows: Family Guy and South Park.
    Favourite Colour: Purple, blue and black.
    Favourite movies: Transformers, Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen, Austin Powers: Goldmember, You Don't Mess With The Zohan.
    Interests: Drawing, video games, listening to music, making avatar's/banner's.

That's all the information I can give right now.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Name: Nathan
    Heritage: At least 3/4 Dutch (might have the odd bit of German and English in me way up the ancestry, but it'd be somewhat diluted)
    Height: 6' 3"
    Weight: Roughly 120kg of wall-like hugeness
    Hair color: Dirty blonde
    Eye color: Hazel
    Personality/Random Facts: I am lazy and fairly carefree though have an intense side at times. My diet consists mostly of alcohol, cheese and meat based dishes though I'll eat pretty much anything that doesn't hurt my teeth with it's sugariness (some of which are artificial due to the originals getting knocked out ^^;; )
    Fav Color: Dark Blue. If counting shades, Black. If Metallics as well, Silver.
    Fav Food: Bacon, Mushroom and Spinach Tortellini
    Fav Drink: Pinot Noir, any decent variety.
    Fav ANIME: Black Lagoon, Ergo Proxy, Cowboy Bebop.
    Fav GAMES: SNES era Final Fantasy, SNES era platformers.
    Fav Music: Rock and Metal with an emphasis on Grunge, Sludge, Doom and Stoner.
    Fav Anime characters: Eikichi Onizuka, Revy, Balalaika, Chang, half the cast of Black Lagoon on top of those three and Ed (Cowboy Bebop).
    Hobbies: Gaming, online shopping, being controversial (though only being serious about it some of the time) and several other things, some of which mightn't be in my best interest to say.

Fan of Anime Addiction XxDelusionalxAngelettaxX has a spectacular aura about XxDelusionalxAngelettaxX has a spectacular aura about XxDelusionalxAngelettaxX has a spectacular aura about XxDelusionalxAngelettaxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Name: Angeletta(Little Angel) Shilom(Peace-Maker) S.(Courteous)
    Birthday: December 20, 1994
    Heritage: 2/8 German, 2/8 Irish, 2/8 Canadian French, 1/8 French, 1/8 Polish
    Height: 5'1
    Weight: Last I checked it was at 105 lbs.
    Hair color: Black
    Eye color: Brown
    Personality/Random Facts: I'm pretty much a simple kind of person who like to sit around and play on my laptop and listen to music or watch TV while hanging out with friends
    Favorite Color: Purple
    Favorite Food: Cheese burger grinders and fries
    Favorite Drink: Chocolate Milk
    Favorite Animes: Bleach, InuYasha, FMA, Naruto, Digimon
    Favorite Anime characters: Toushiro Hitsugaya, Renji Abarai, Inuyasha,
    Favorite Music: I pretty much like different kinds of music
    Hobbies: Writing, reading, hanging with friends, listening to new music, being online

Hope that helps you all get to kow me better!
    Boy & Girl sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g
    1st comes
    2nd comes
    And then comes the

Member sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2010 01:52 AM
    Threads

name: Lyna pronounce as Lena
    nickname: Sulyn or Lynn
    fav. color: any color esp. black
    fav. anime: Naruto Shippuden, Avatar, Arakawa Under the Bridge and NANA
    fav. games: brick and cube field
    food: any kind. as long as i like it
    hobbies: soccer & basketball
    music: kpop jpop cpop pop r&b and sometimes hip-hop
    extras: luv to sing,dance,and listen to music
    luv animals esp. cats and dogs

A Child Of The Moon MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2011 06:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Sophia Tatsuki L.
    Birthday: August 18, 1992
    Heritage: 1/4 Brithish, 1/4, Polish, 1/4 Irish, 1/8 Canadian French, 1/8 Scottish
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: Last I checked it was at 119 lbs.
    Hair color: Brown
    Eye color: Hazel
    Personality/Random Facts: I'm pretty much a simple kind of person who like to sit around and play on my laptop and listen to music or watch TV while hanging out with friends
    Favorite Color: Pink
    Favorite Food: Tacos
    Favorite Drink: Chocolate Milk
    Favorite Animes: Bleach, InuYasha, FMA, Naruto
    Favorite Anime characters: Toushiro Hitsugaya, Renji Abarai, Inuyasha,
    Hobbies: Writing, reading, hanging with friends, listening to new music, being online

R.I.P.
    Sonya Isabelle aka Moody aka My big sister!
    8/17/94 - 6/03/11 (yes she was actually born in 94 not 92 as it says in her profile)
    You will always live on in my heart and your many deeds of good!

Senior Member SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 11:13 PM
    How do you know if a blonde tried to commit suicide? Gunshots in the mirror
    Threads

Name: Jessica
    Height: 6'0....... yeah im tall... More like 5'11
    Weight: more to love.. bleh
    Hair color: dirty blonde
    Eye color: blue
    Personality: I love to be random. I love making new frinds (pm meh! ). I love sports, I love anime (obviously), I love going to church and hanging out with my friends.
    Fav Color: Blue, aqua, pink and black
    Fav Food: Ramen!!! Chinese, steak anything really.
    Fav Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper and water
    Fav ANIME:, FMA, Gravitation, Junjo Romantica, Dragon ball z, Inuyasha, Peach girl, Susuka, Aquarion, I'll watch any of them
    Fav GAMES: Donkey kong, Pokemon.. I'll play anything.
    Fav Characters: Yuki, Momo, Chiry, Goku, Vegeta, Bulma, Shuichi, Edward Elric, Alfonze, MANY MANY more
    Hobbies: Softabll, Basketball, writing... I LOVE WRITING. Making new friends, textin -_-

ANYTHIGN ELSE? JUST ASK
    ~When Life Gives You Lemons.....Write Them Down....Then Hide Behind The couch From Your Mom~

Junior Member alexis1 is on a distinguished road alexis1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 06:53 AM
    Threads

Name: Alexis
    Favorite Color: Black, White, and Blue
    Favorite Anime: Wolf's Rain
    School Grade:7th
    Favorite Food: Fruit
    Hair:Black
    Weight: 130lb
    Eye Color: Dark Brown
    Favorite Song(currently): Melody

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

Name: Gintare
    Birthday: October 28, 1994.
    Height: 5' 7(I think)
    Eye color: between green and gray
    Religion: Christian
    Favorite color: Blue
    Favorite food: grapes(yes, that's food!)
    Favorite drink: Multivitamin juice
    Favorite animes: Code Geass, Naruto.
    Hobbies: writing, reading, hanging out with friends.
    Favorite music genre: Pop.

Personality is described below
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

A Sarcastic Gift of the MoonLight [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 01:32 PM
    Threads

Ok so I used someone elses list and kept some of the answers that aplied to me!

Name: Genipher "Geni" Anie
    Birthday: December 05, 1991
    Heritage: 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Canadian French, 1/4 French, 1/4 Polish
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: Last I checked it was at 133 lbs.
    Hair color: Black
    Eye color: Green
    Personality/Random Facts: I'm pretty much a simple kind of person who like to sit around and play on my laptop and listen to music
    Favorite Color: blue and purple
    Favorite Food: Cheese burger grinders and fries
    Favorite Drink: Icetea
    Favorite Animes: Bleach, InuYasha, FMA, Naruto, Digimon, Kekkaishi(SP?),
    Favorite Anime characters: Toushiro Hitsugaya, Renji Abarai, Inuyasha, Kakashi Hatake, Tokine
    Hobbies: Writing, reading, hanging with friends, listening to new music, being online, confusing people

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    Threads

well hello i am beyond_birthday, i got this name after one of my favorite books: Death note: another note: the los angeles bb murder cases. and if you read this book you should know awesome(yet maniac BB was) well i am nothing like him(lol) i am kind hyper most of the time. i like animes that are not just about fighting and good vs evil, but when the chracters acctually use their mind and that's their strengh(like death note and code geass) i am also into romance animes( i know kinda gay for a guy but...)which seem interesting and i'm not just into good plot wise but also in fast pased action(like soul eater) and good art(like so long mr despair or code geass) i also write stories,poems and i draw anime,pop art and surrealism. i make amvs and i am currently working on gfxing. well if you guys want to get to know me better, just pm me ^^

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."

Junior Member Mallow has a reputation beyond repute Mallow has a reputation beyond repute Mallow has a reputation beyond repute Mallow has a reputation beyond repute Mallow has a reputation beyond repute Mallow has a reputation beyond repute Mallow has a reputation beyond repute Mallow has a reputation beyond repute Mallow has a reputation beyond repute Mallow has a reputation beyond repute Mallow has a reputation beyond repute Mallow's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2011 12:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Tiffany
    Gender: Female (with a 'male's' mind/meaning i am a HUGE perv.)-no means to offened any males out there!
    Height: 4'11'' (yes I am very short! no i'm not a midget!)
    Weight: 98 pounds
    Hair color: dirty blonde
    Eye color:darkbrown, turns black when mad or during a certain season... mostly fall/winter
    Personality: I am very shy (in person), i am quite at times (unless hyper than i'm loud), I love to be random. I am super lazy, such as in i like to sit around, waste my life on my comptuer. I am slow paced and yet super cuddley, i like to hug and snuggle if just lounging around with a friend. :3
    Fav Color: rainbow! or just midnight blue/midnight purple. lol
    Fav Food: Ramen!!! Chinese, steak anything really.
    Fav Drink: Dr. Pepper, jusice(any really), ad anything really.
    Fav ANIME: Gravitation, Inuyasha, Naruto (Shippuden), and more i don't feel like naming
    Fav GAMES: I'll play anything. Just not boring or something too complexed.. >.>
    Fav shows: Bones, family guy, world's dumbest, southpark, and some more-but this is what i mainly watch or i hardly watch tv
    Hobbies: writing... I LOVE WRITING, textin -_-, confusing people, reading, making graphic edits, RolePlying

If you wish to know more PM me, ok.

This awesome sig/avy was made by blueangel06661
    PM me if you want to be family. :3
    <- I am the #1 fan! CHA!

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

Name: lana
    Height: 5'2 or 5'3
    Hobbies: music, photography..
    Fav. food: sushi
    Fav. Colour: greyeyblue or blue or green or red or yellow.
    Hair Colour: black.
    Music: Paramore, All Time Low, The Maine, The Summer Set, Every Avenue, LIGHTS, Tegan & Sara, Bring Me The Horizon, Parkway Drive, House Vs Hurricane, Cobra Starship, Escape the Fate + more.
    Fav. Genre: ALTERNATIVE.
    Fav. TV Show: Glee or House or Man vs Wild
    thats all yo.
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

Member Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads

Default Re: know your fellow members

Name: Alexandria(Helper and defender of mankind) Phoebe(The shining one) M.
    Birthday: August 03, 1996
    Heritage: 1/8 Irish, 1/8 Scottish, 1/4 Canadian French, 1/4 British, 1/8 Polish, 1/8 German
    Height: 5'7 (last time I checked)
    Weight: around 127 lbs. (last time I checked)
    Hair color: Red
    Eye color: Light Brown/Ice Blue Hazel
    Favorite Color: green, pink and brown
    Favorite Food: Stuffed shells and Salad
    Favorite Drink: Icetea
    Favorite Animes: Bleach, InuYasha, FMA, Naruto, Digimon, Kekkaishi, Ghost In The Shell
    Favorite Anime characters: Toushiro Hitsugaya, Renji Abarai, Inuyasha, Kakashi Hatake, Tokine
    Hobbies: Writing, reading, hanging with friends, listening to new music, being online, singing, dancing, cooking, trashing then cleaning!

Senior Member MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2011 06:03 AM
    Threads

Name: Vivian (not telling my last name. :3)
    Birthday: 16/12/1996
    Heritage: ..umm, I'll just leave it at 'Asian'.
    Height: ..I'm kinda short, 150-160cm. Hereditary.
    Weight: around 40~ 45~ kilograms.
    Hair color: It's usually a very dark brown, but.. I swear it was dark purple, blue and maroon this morning at 6:30. It's been platinum blonde before.. I won't say why. @.@
    Eye color: Dark brown, and has not changed without different coloured contacts.
    Favorite Color: Red, Blue, Black, White, Purple. Mainly dark colours and white.
    Favorite Animes: Too many to list. But currently Hetalia (I know how pointless it is. I know.), FMA (rewatching) and D. Gray-man.
    Hobbies: Drawing, Anime, Manga, reading, using the Internet, being with my dog. Mostly.
    If you want to know more (or anything I was a bit vague on, PM me. :3

Signature by myself :3

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Name: Victoria C.
    Birthday: 03/27/1992
    Heritage: Whiter than white!
    Height: Short.. Not quite 5ft yet.
    Weight: 84lbs. :]
    Hair color: Um it's medium brown but has blond highlights atm.
    Eye color: Normally green. But my eyes are hazel so sometimes you'll see some grey or brown. Only a little bit though.
    Favorite Color: Purple!!!
    Favorite Animes: Air. Clannad. kaleido Star. Toradora!. etc.
    Hobbies: Filming. Making sigs or amv's. contortion.
    Favorite Food: Steak and seafood [Blue & snow crabs.. Crawfish.. Shrimp.. Oysters.. NOT fish]
    Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper!

Yup.. Not too interesting..
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 07-07-2010 at 05:44 AM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Junior Member Adanadhel is on a distinguished road Adanadhel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 05:28 PM
    Threads

Hello there!o/
    I'm new around here but I've found this thread the most suitable to introduce myself. Here we go!

Name: Luccas Cechetto
    Birthday: Nov, 7th 1987
    Heritage: Heck, I have no idea, I know I have some German and Italian relatives lost in the past...lol
    Height: 5'94
    Weight: 198.4 but hopefully 154 by the end of the year!XD
    Hair color: Dark brown
    Eye color: dark brown
    Personality/Random Facts: Hm, I guess you can say I'm quite determined or stubborn for all that matters...lol I'm extremely loyal to the people I like and quite blunt as well.
    Favorite Color: Red
    Favorite Food: Lasagna *o*
    Favorite Drink: Passion Fruit Juice
    Favorite Animes: Basilisk, Honey & Clover, Dennou Coil, Ghost Hound, Code Geass, Baccano!
    Favorite Anime characters: Natsumi Maya *o*
    Favorite Music: Metal!\,,/ (dark, symphonic, gothic, trash, doom and a bit of heavy)
    Hobbies: Watching anime, hanging around with my pals, listening to music, surfing on the net, etc..
    Instead of worrying about the world we're gonna leave to our children we should worry about the children we're gonna leave to the world.

Demonically Sweet {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye}'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 06:56 PM
    Threads

Name: Kalleigh Megana B.
    Nickname: Kallen
    Birthday: September 5, 1995
    Heritage: 1/8 Irish, 1/8 Scottish, 2/8 British, 2/8 Russian, 2/8 German
    Height: 5'3 but growing
    Weight: around 109 lbs. (last time I checked)
    Hair color: Brown with pale blonde highlights
    Eye color: blue
    Family: Dad(James, 48), Mom(Lindsey, 46), Brother(Johnny, 17), Brother(Henry, 9), Brother(David, 9), Sister(Nicole, 3)
    Favorite Color: yellow
    Favorite Food: Stir fry (veggies, meat, pasta)
    Favorite Drink: Milk
    Favorite Animes: Bleach, InuYasha, FMA, Naruto, Digimon, Kekkaishi, Lupin the 3rd, Case Closed
    Favorite Anime characters: Toushiro Hitsugaya, Renji Abarai, Inuyasha, Kakashi Hatake, Tokine, Lupin the 3rd, Jimmy Kudo
    Favorite Music: I pretty much listen to almost all kinds oof music
    Hobbies: Writing, reading, hanging with friends, listening to new music, being online, cooking,

Junior Member Dkxcore is on a distinguished road Dkxcore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2010 12:56 AM
    Threads

Name : Dory Khawand

Origin : Lebanon

Fav Anime : Elfen Lied, Death Note, Berserk, Naruto, Code Geass etc...

Music: dBu, J-Rock, Deathcore, J-Core, and Lot's More

Other: Just ask

Member snizzle is on a distinguished road snizzle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2010 02:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pulse III

Name: Sean
    Hair Colour: Black
    Height: 160cm
    Favourite Animes: Monster, Bleach, Deathnote, Elfen Lied, Initial D, Berserk
    Favourite Anime Characters: L, Ichigo, Johan, Takumi, Gatts

Junior Member Myself* is on a distinguished road Myself*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2010 04:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name:Myself* (thats all you need to know)
    Height:5 feet (im short i know )
    Weight: 105
    Eye:Brown
    Hairark Brown
    Hobbies:Anime,Guitar,Texting
    Job: none yet
    Fav music:R&B
    Fav anime:Bokura Ga Ita
    Fav Games:Kingdom Hearts and Tetris
    Fav Color:Purple
    Fav drink:McDonalds Sweet Ice Tea
    fav food:Lasagna
    fav famous person:Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber
    fav band:none
    fav movie:i cant choose
    fav book:Tuck Everlasting

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

If you love someone, he could make you sad. He could even make you feel lonely sometimes. But that someone can also make you happier than you'll ever be....

Member ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cookie Dragon Fan Kunai
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 03:11 AM
    Threads

Name: Dana Shtern.
    Height: about 1.60?
    Eye: sapphire blue.
    Hair: brown.
    Weight: 50+- K
    Fav Food: lasagna and shrimps.
    Fav color: blue.
    Fav Anime: Fullmetal rotherhood.
    Fav music: alt rock and Jrock.

Gone Sane Due Back In 5 EmptyAccount is a name known to all EmptyAccount is a name known to all EmptyAccount is a name known to all EmptyAccount is a name known to all EmptyAccount is a name known to all EmptyAccount is a name known to all EmptyAccount's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2011 03:40 PM
    Threads

Nickname: Britt
    Birthday: August 26, 1995
    Heritage: 1/4 British, 1/4 German, 1/4 Canadian, 1/4 French
    Height: 5'3 but growing
    Weight: around 103 lbs. (last time I checked)
    Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Eye color: Dark Brown
    Family: Dad(Daniel, 48), Mom(Sarah, 44), Brother(Dean, 21), Sister(Camryn, 19), Brother(Thomas, 6), Brother(Nathan, 6),
    Favorite Color: blue and green
    Favorite Food: Lasagna
    Favorite Drink: Milk
    Favorite Animes: Bleach, InuYasha, FMA, Naruto, Digimon, Kekkaishi, Lupin the 3rd, Case Closed, Blood+
    Favorite Anime characters: Toushiro Hitsugaya, Renji Abarai, Inuyasha, Kakashi Hatake, Tokine, Lupin the 3rd, Jimmy Kudo
    Favorite Music: I pretty much listen to most kinds of music

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads

Name: N/A
    Heritage: 91.7 Gernan. The rest is French and Irish.
    Dislikes: People being mean to Roloko.

Favorite foods: Pizza, Eclairs
    least favorite foods: Chicken, brocoli.

Favorite genre of anime: Mecha, mystery, action/adventure, tragedy.
    Favorite genre of videogame: CRPG, JRPG, FPS.

Favorite OP/Opening: Ash like Snow
    Favorite ED/Ending: Shiawase Neiro/A happy Timbre

Eye color: Black (Aniridia)

I am agnostic-misotheistic.
    I am a fan of tsundere and yandere.
    I like spicy foods.

Senior Member Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Cookie Favorite Cookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2010 04:05 PM
    Threads

Default Re: My name is...

Icebreaker.

Name
    : Izzy Stizzlebonk.
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 215
    Hobbies: Music, Video Games, Eating, Sleeping
    Favorite Food: A lot. I'll eat anything from ราดหน้า to joojeh kebab.
    Favorite Movie: Fargo
    Favorite Anime: Samurai Champloo
    Favorite Anime Characters: Samui
    Favorite Video Game: Suikoden II
    Favorite Color: Yellow and Blue
    Favorite Quote(s): "Do good by stealth, and blush to find it fame."

"Greater than your Benx or your Lex, the engine to my comprehension is just too complex."

Favorite Beatsmiths: Alchemist, Dr. Dre, Hi-Tek, Just Blaze, DJ Premier
    Favorite Song: Radical Dreamers. Chrono Cross OST.
    Favorite Sports Teams: Warriors, 49ers, Sharks, A's.
    Last edited by Izzy Stizzlebonk; 08-12-2010 at 05:39 PM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Name: Alasdair
    Height: tall ( i'll get back to you on the actual height )
    Heritage: 3/4 British 1/4 Irish ( as far as i know )
    Hair Color: Golden Blond
    Eye Color: Blue
    Favorite Color: Silver, Scarlet, blue and purple. I do like black but that's a shade not a color.
    Favorite Food: Marshmallows
    Favorite Drink: Coke, Tea, milk and rum
    Favorite Anime: Trigun, Pokemon, Naruto, Anything by Studio Ghibli
    Favorite Games: Modern Warfare 2, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explores of Sky, Pokemon Blue and Touhou Project games
    Favorite Music: Rock, Metal, 80s-90s pop, folk
    Some Other jazz:
    I'm kinda crazy and perverted ( Like most guys )
    I love ironic things and sarcasm
    If you want more, then send a PM

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information