AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast

Thread: know your fellow members

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Name: Michael
    Height: cba to get it
    Weight: dont know
    Hair: short and brown
    Eye color: brown
    Personality: well first im a chav, if ya know wht 1 is kk, im nice but if ya annoiy me i blow me top, im silly and i love alot of stuff and im a great friend
    Fav color: pink, sshhh dont tell any 1
    Anime: Gravitation, Excel Saga, FLCL, Fruits Basket and Azumanga Daioh
    Games: C&C's, All Half-Life's GTA SA
    Music: Speed Garage, Garage, Urban, Rap, J-pop, Trance, Pop Trance, Electro, Techno, Drum 'n' Bass
    Anime Characters: i like 2 many
    Hobbies: dont have any
    Last edited by The Governator; 12-05-2005 at 02:32 PM.

-Naota-'s Sexy Maid Pet arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2006 03:50 PM
    Threads

Name: Arielle
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 115lbs
    Hair: Short, light brown, and layers.
    Eye color: Hazel

Personality: I am a very talkative person once I have gotten to know you, but I get annoyed very easily so watch out...
    Fav color: Black, hot pink, and that hunting orange color
    Anime: Inu-Yasha, Neo Genesis Evergallion, Mars...
    Games: Perfect Dark... LoL!
    Music: Punk rock! Oh, and techno and some pop...
    Anime Characters: Sheesho-Maru, Inu-Yasha... erm... cannot think...
    Hobbies: Reading, writing, singing... that's about it...
    It is sheer torture... listening to R 'n B and Top 40's hits.

Junior Member D_8.eyes_Dog will become famous soon enough D_8.eyes_Dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2006 06:39 PM
    the world is a box of toys here in the www
    Threads

Talking Just me

Name: Dejonaht, D_8.eyes_Dog & D.Malkivian (web names)
    Hair/eyes: Long & Black/Brown
    Satus: Married
    Height: 1.74m (I think something like 18'7" dunno if its correct)
    Weight: 90 kg
    Fav Color: All, but Black rulz
    Hobbies: Mountains, beachs, books, computers, 3D animation (I love my job), tattoos, movies, music, nightclubs... to dance all night!
    Fav animes: The old ones: Gekko Kamen, Mazinger Z, Par Man, Astro Boy, Phantomas (wow I have forgoten almost all of them) The new ones: Evangelion, Hellsing, Blue Seed, Saber Marionette J (and J to X), Ghost In The Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Aika, VampireHunter D... is a long list... I just love almost all anime and hentai movies.
    Fav Food: Hamburgers, Sushi, Thai, Hot Dogs, Pizza. And the healthy food that my mother and my wife prepare.
    Fav Drinks: BEER 1st!, wine, vodka, gin, rum, sake... and water a lot the next day.
    Fav Video games: Morrowind, Dungeon Siege, F.E.A.R., Max Paine, GTA SA, NFS MW, Vampire The Masquerade Redeption & Bloodlines and War Games.
    Fav Music Bands/Styles: Led Zepellin, Jimmy Hendrix, Janis Joplin, ZZ top, Toto (and many more of that age) Madonna, Nirvana, System of a Dawn, Faith No More, Slipknot, RHCP, Korn, Linkin Park, Jamiroquai, Garbage... Jazz, Blues, Techno, Rap, (just the coolest), Salsa... etc etc etc... I love music...
    Pets: 12 dogs 2 cats 1 turtle (all of them living in peace)
    Personallity: Patient and tolerant with all, but not with me. Very active to the limit of being restless. It will be time to rest later...

Well, thats me, a man, lover of the nature of this planet the life and what comes later

.painful without a doubt, to philosophize on the edge of the madness and in contrary sense.

Banna Split Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2005 09:11 AM
    Threads

name: terra
    weight: erm..... 45 kilogram?
    height: no way..... i'm damn short....
    hair: long and dark
    eyes: dark
    fav colour: black
    hobbies: sleep, go online etc
    fav food: um....... no idea....
    least fav food: uh.... onions... garlic and ginger
    personality: uh.... it's hard to say.... people tell me completly different opinions about my personality....
    anime: shakugan no shana, bleach etc.

family in journal

~*Lonely Angel*~ Shattered Essence will become famous soon enough Shattered Essence will become famous soon enough Shattered Essence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 04:37 PM
    Threads

Name: Dakota
    Height: 5' 9"
    Weight: 205
    Hair: short, black, blue bangs
    Eye color: green
    Personality: Rather antisocial actually...
    Fav color: black and red

Anime: Cowboy BeBop, Trigun, Witch Hunter Robin, Escaflowne...many more
    Games: All Resident Evil games, Secret of Mana, Metal Gear Solid Games
    Music: Give me anything but rap
    Anime Characters: Way too many to name

What Type Of Girl Are You?

You are the loner girl. You have reasons for being a loner. You know people talk about you and it may seem like people don't like you but sometimes you can tell they don't want to but are pressured into it but it still hurts you.

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 11:26 PM
    Threads

well wow i hav not been to anime forum in some time i did not know this one was still going well i would like to thank all of you and say keep them comeing.

-Brown Eyed Beauty- Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2006 02:43 PM
    Threads

Name: Gene
    Height: 5' 4
    Weight: 110
    Hair: dark brown

Eye color: dark brown
    Personality: shy, quiet, kind, cheerful, sorrow, short-tempered;mostly calm and content
    Fav color: blue, purple, black, silver; dark colors
    Anime: Fruits Basket, DN Angel, Inuyasha....
    Games: Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Halo, Halo 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Soul Calibur 2, Jak II, Jak 3, Silent Hill 4, Resident Evil 3...........lol
    Music: anything really, really doesn't matter
    Anime Characters: the list goes on.....

I'm not weird..I'm gifted MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:07 AM
    Threads

Name: it's a secert XP
    Nationality: Filippino, Korean, and Hawaiian
    height: 5'1 ;__;
    Fav.Color: red, black, and white
    Hobbies: Playing, flag football (or 2 hand touch), cooking, drawing, slepping, Chating, and going on the computer
    Favorite food: ramen (well any kind of noodles)^^ rice, kimchee, cookies, bread..ect.
    Least favorite food: Fish, onions, any green food beside kimchee
    Fav. Class: art and PE
    Least Fav class: math
    Favorite singers/bands now: too many to list
    Job: being a student
    "Into" Anime: Full metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Yuyu Hakusho, D.N.Angel, Gravitation, and Naruto, FLCL ,and alot more ^^
    Fav.Games: FF series, Soul Calibur, grad thief auto san andreas, midnight club 3, and more ^^
    fav.manga(s): Fruits Basket, D.N.Angel, lagoon engine, chobits, hanna kimi, slayers, flcl, dragon knights, kill me kiss me, and more ^^
    Last edited by MaGeaX~; 12-10-2005 at 07:00 PM.
    [siggy by the almighty Gan]

Fan Of...

--

--

--

--

Member *mY_oBsEsSiOn* is on a distinguished road *mY_oBsEsSiOn*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 05:16 PM
    Threads

name: ask if u'd like to know
    height:5'7
    fav. color: black,dark blue
    fav. anime: dbz(gt)
    eyes:drk brown
    all you need to know about me: im silly,love to laugh (i laugh at almost everything.yes i take life very seriously). At first i might be shy but once u get to know me i turn into a loud mouth. i hate large crowds,but dont like being by myself (weird i know).i love to read and write but currently not doing much of either.
    hmmm...well i guess thats all i can think of now.any questions just ask

wonderful sig made by Vagary

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

Name-layla
    age-12
    nationality-american spanish
    hieght-5'5
    fave color-black, red , pink
    hobbies-i guess anime
    fave food-taco's
    fave class-broadcast journalism
    Fave music-rap,hip-hop,r&b
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

and oh yeah im gurl
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Member Bloodlustbabe is a jewel in the rough Bloodlustbabe is a jewel in the rough Bloodlustbabe is a jewel in the rough Bloodlustbabe is a jewel in the rough Bloodlustbabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

Wink

Name:Ashley

looks:blond hair, blue eyes ,bronze skin, skinny umm whatever else yall wana know pm me k
    Hobbies:reading, cheering, TALKING, and i love vampires!!!!!!

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi, I'm Wendy, and I'm an Anime junkie :P I'm married and am going on 22 years old (god, I feel so old!), and I'm a hobby writer who has delussions of being published one day. If I can think of more, I'll add it later. :P
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

Insurrection of Life Cliche Death Tactics has a spectacular aura about Cliche Death Tactics has a spectacular aura about Cliche Death Tactics has a spectacular aura about Cliche Death Tactics's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2007 03:51 PM
    Threads

Name:
    Ashlee Marie.

Nationality:
    American.

Height:
    5'4.

Favorite Color:
    Black and Scarlet.

Hobbies:
    Writing Poems, Drawing Anime, Playing on AF, and much more.

Favorite Food:
    RAMEN!

Least Favorite Food:
    Anything with Onions, Mushrooms, Peppers, or Crunchy Spices.

Favorite Class:
    Geography and English.

Least Favorite Class:
    Reading.

Favorite Singers/Bands:
    Slayer, From First to Last, Black Sabbeth, HIM, and my own band.

Job:
    High School Student and Babysitter.

"Into" Anime:
    Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, InuYasha, S-CRY-Ed, and Escaflowne.

Favorite Games:
    Final Fantasy VII, Dragon Quest VIII, The SIMS, The Harvest Moon Series, and the Kingdom Hearts Series.

Favorite Manga(s):
    Naruto.
    Last edited by Cliche Death Tactics; 12-14-2005 at 04:02 PM.

how...random *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2006 08:24 PM
    Threads

Cool

name: kimberley. hate my full name(actually i hate the name period) so everyone calls me kim
    age: turning 15 but i just like saying im 15. high school student 10th grade yay.
    music: oldies, r&b. i listen to a little bit of everything
    hobbies: reading, writing, watching /drawing anime.
    fv. tv show: smallville, and monk(funny show)
    fav. anime: dbz, yyh,fma,naruto and inuyasha (love sesshoumaru)
    height: lets just say im not very tall
    well thats about it. im crazy, fun,wild,everything a soon to be 15 yr. old should be!!

Senior Member MysticMyths00 is on a distinguished road MysticMyths00's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2006 04:53 PM
    Threads

Name: Antonio
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: Haven't weighed myself lately
    Hair: dark brown
    Eye color: light brown
    Personality: You judge that
    Fav color: RED
    Anime: whole bunch, probally the same kinds as you.
    Games: GTA series
    Music: Rap, hiphop, regaeton, and rock.
    Anime Characters: Lots!
    Hobbies:PLaying sports, hanging out wiith friends, anime, music and so much more....

Junior Member BloodFire is on a distinguished road BloodFire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2006 09:12 PM
    Threads

Name: Marie
    Height: 5'5
    Weight: not saying a word don't expect a number to appear here cause it won't
    Hair: Blood red hair with some black in it
    Eye color: Dark Brown
    Personality: A Loner by choice
    Fav color: Black
    Anime: too many to say in such a short amount of space
    Games: GTA series, Kotor series, Halo, Fable, any game that will test my mind.
    Music: Rock
    Anime Characters: Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Itachi, Vegeta, Son Pan, Future Trunks, Chii, and several others but that would take me a long, long time to write them all down.
    Hobbies: My graphics work, hanging out with friends, music, anime, video games, and many others.

L33T ryoga-one will become famous soon enough ryoga-one's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2006 08:43 PM
    Threads

Name: Ben
    Height: about 5'11"
    Weight: around 200
    Hair: short and black
    Personality: usually keep to myself although i can be a goofball sometimes, im the most loyal person you could ever meet
    Fav color: royal blue
    Anime: Excel Saga, Ranma 1/2, FLCL, Devil Hunter Yohko, Azumanga Daioh
    Games: RPG's and also legacy of kain
    Music: hip-hop (not the radio crap tho) rock, metal, industrial, dnb
    Anime Characters: hmm, i dunno...
    Hobbies: i make music.

sig by Nespa

donate some rep please?

Sledgehammer vs. The Wall GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2015 09:45 PM
    Threads

Name: I don't wanna say xD
    Height: 172 cm
    Weight: somewhere near the 90kg and drasticly losing weight... I'm becoming anorexic (I guess working can get you somwhere)xD.
    Personality: Maybe the weirdest guy you'll ever meet if you get to know me in real life
    Fav color: Black, White.
    Anime: ... I don't know
    Manga: Death Note <3
    Games: Guilty Gear XX, Bemani games, Warcraft III
    Music: J-Rock, Indies, Metal.
    Anime Characters: L!!!
    Hobbies: Sleeping

Made in Severa

éX-DRIVER Kajima is on a distinguished road Kajima's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2006 09:23 PM
    Threads

Unhappy

Name:Just Called Ukky Or Kajima
    Nationality:Siam, Chinese,¿¿¿¿, Fav. Color:Green, Yellow, Black
    Favorite Food: Noodles, Seafoods(not See Foods)
    Fav Singer, Band: Every Little Thing, Kotoko, Aki, Under17, Yui Horie, Mikuni Shimokawa, Move, Nana Mizuki, Ritsuko Okazaki, Round Table Feat. Nino, The Indigo, Smap, SOUL'd OUT, Yoko Ishida, Yuu Asakawa, Yumi Matsuzawa,Linkin Park.
    Other Infor:
    Undefined
    Last edited by Kajima; 12-16-2005 at 05:06 AM.

Most watch anmie: Shichinin no Nana(7 of 7), Azumanga Daioh,

has been eaten by J.A.G. Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2008 01:16 PM
    Threads

Name: Robert
    Height: 178cm
    Weight: 65kg
    Eye color: blue
    Fav. color: blue and black
    Hobbies: playing at the computer and training

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Name: Nicole
    Height: umm...like 5'8?
    Weight: bout 160...
    Hair color: Black with purple and red
    Eye color: dark brown
    Personality/Random Facts: Hm... I usually dont like to come up to people untill I feel comfortable around them (guess that makes me shy,lol) umm, Im ok with being by myself (guess that makes me a loner too,lmao)
    Fav Color: black, blue and purple
    Fav Food: Japanese, pizza, icecream
    Fav Drink: carbonated water!
    Fav ANIME: too many to name! youll just have to guess
    Fav GAMES: Fatal Frames 1-3, anything Mario, phantasy star online
    Fav Music: rock basically...and anime music (did I mention j-rock and j-pop?) oh, and stuff from England
    Fav Anime characters: again, to many to name!
    Hobbies: hanging out here...drawning, playing with photoshop, being with my pookie <33 it depends on my mood (I have several hobbies!)

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Pocky muncher #1 ^_^ Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 10:09 PM
    Lost on Cloud 9* yes the one with the silver lining*
    Threads

Name: Samantha aka Chi *in real life both*
    Born: Jamaica is in Florida now
    Age/D.O.B.: 15 yrs old, July 16, 1990
    Appearance: 5'3...Drak brown eyes, lond black hair,*west indian* i look trini but i'm not...some say i look spanish, quite cute.
    Personality: i'm a very nice person...but don't piss me off..I'm very caring, easy to talk to, i'm mature but i can act like an idiot when i'm really bored....silly,funny, very loyal friend,true blue trusting, i'm evil...*been told i'm evil, twisted, phsycotic, troubled, crazy, mad, insane..and all other manners of being wierd..LAMO*
    Hobbies: watchin tv, playin video games, chillin with friends, swimming, dancing, singing, going to the mall, ANYTHING FUN
    Likes: anime....POCKY...her kioshii Kai-sama..>.< *ca't beleive she called him sama*
    Fav color: pink, black, white, red, blue
    Fav food: Rame
    If ya wanna know more pm me!
    Last edited by Chi#1; 12-16-2005 at 07:47 AM. Reason: editing
    I WANT YOU TO BAD REP ME....PLEASE!

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

This is BunnyCopy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Senior Member DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 08:00 AM
    Threads

name: classified information
    grade:8th
    height:5'6
    sex: ima female
    weight:dunno, but i'm fairly skinny
    fav. color: red and white or red and black
    fav. anime:flcl, rurouni kenshin, yyh, samurai champloo,fma,and the list goes on..
    hair: black
    eyes: dark brown
    ethnicity:hispanic
    hobbies: reading, anime, drawing, physical activity..

PM if you wanna now more ^^

avatar by ashke_icons at livejournal.com

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

What the heck....

My name is need-to-know info. I'm in my twenties, total anime freak. 5'7", curly brown hair, brown eyes. I work as an assistant manager for a local store, and I work A LOT. That's probably where the anime fixation comes from--I'm too tired to go anywhere or do anything! And I'm still single but not really looking, because I'm a flirt. Other than that, it's all I can do to check my email and keep up my blog!

Fave anime of all time and fave manga: Saiyuki
    Current anime I'm really into: Bleach, Ghost in the Shell, about to finally start Evangelion and Gilgamesh
    Others I really enjoy: Akira, Blue Gender, Witch Hunter Robin, Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Peacemaker, Fafner, Gundam SEED
    Other manga I'm into: Samurai Deeper Kyo, Hot Gimmick, Saiyuki Reload, and currently reading Arm of Kannon, and I can't forget Fruits Basket!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information