AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20 ... LastLast

Thread: know your fellow members

Mexi Fry nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 06:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Here's a neat idea. Okay, a little about me *ahem*:

Name: Melissa
    Height: 5' 6"
    Weight: You should know better than to ask a lady that.
    Hair color: Black
    Eye color: Dark, dark brown
    Personality/Random Facts:
    I get stressed out really easily. My fiance says that it's my worst trait. I laugh at things that aren't really funny. I expect the best of people, so I'm often disappointed. (I'm an optimistic antitranscendentalist.)
    Fav Color: Red, black, silver, greens, and blues
    Fav Food:
    Satay Chicken, I suppose. Oh, and unagi and anago
    Fav Drink: Tazo Chai (and juices and teas), strawberry daiquiri
    Fav ANIME: Onegai Teacher, Ninja Scroll, Rurouni Kenshin OVAs, Magic Knight Rayearth, Slayers, Twelve Kingdoms, Fushigi Yuugi... I think that's it... And I love the Taiwan live-action for the Mars manga

Fav MANGA: Tokyo Babylon, Sailor Moon, Rurouni Kenshin, Magic Knight Rayearth, RG Veda, Ayashi no Ceres, Bloodhound, Ludwig Kakumei, Mars, Battle Vixens, Suikoden III
    Fav GAMES: Final Fantasy III, VIII, IX, X, X-2; Fatal Frame I and II; Baldur's Gate I and II; Soul Calibur II; Champions of Norrath and Return to Arms; TETRIS!
    Fav Music: J-pop, Apocolyptica, Broadway (some), Sarah Brightman, Rammstein and other Euro-rock
    Fav Anime characters:
    Sumeragi Subaru, Sakurazuka Seishirou, Ashura, Kazami Mizuho, Tsukino Usagi, Hino Rei
    Hobbies: Sleeping, web graphics (like icons and siggies), listening to music, reading, wedding planning, photography
    Pet Peeves: spam. Anything "spam", the food, the e-mails, the posts... Poor grammar and horrific spelling, 1337 posts (when the entire post is illegible b/c it's all numbers and symbols), bodily functions (belch, fart, etc) and people who laugh at them, feet!

I'm sure that's not all, but it's a good intro, right?
    "Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade

Death came with friendly care.
    The opening bud to Heaven conveyed
    And bade it blossom there."
    --Samuel Taylor Coleridge

₣ien∂ wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2009 09:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

wow that's a LOT of info... O_O ok... im not new but wanna say hi--- *off topic*
    IdiotsXBakas

help me get out of the red
    THIEVING ROTs

Purely Priestess lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2006 05:49 AM
    Threads

Name: Holly
    Nationality: german/british
    Hair color: long wavey black hair
    eye color: hazel brown
    Hight: 154 cm
    Weight: 46 kg

Fav. anime: Inuyasha, Fruits Basket, Fushigi Yugi, Ranma 1/2, Ai Yori Aoshi, Chobits...
    Fav. manga: Love Hina, Chobits
    Fav. singer: BoA, Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki
    Fav. color: black, red, purple
    Pets: Dog (husky/german shepherd mix)
    Favorite animal: Wolf, Dog
    Hobbies: i love it to go shopping ^_~ and i like drawing
    or go for a walk with my dog^^
    Personality: a bit shy, and most of the time, i´m a kind person,
    i am always happy when i can help someone, and i´m hopeless romantic ^_^
    Last edited by lovelykagome; 01-03-2006 at 05:58 PM.

Senior Member Vegito will become famous soon enough Vegito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 06:54 PM
    Threads

Name: must discuss over Im
    Hieght: ...not sure, like somewhere in the 5's
    Favorite color: black, candy green, royal blue
    Favorite class: Multimedia
    favorite food: anything that is eatable, but I guess I could say peaches
    Hobbies: Tae Kwon Do, bike riding, exercise, and cooking and cleaning
    Fav games: Kingdom hearts, Golden Sun 1 & 2, Fire Emblem...ummm...there is still more but my fingers are gettn sore. O_o

Thanks Felicci.91 <3
    Pm me to see what I look like ^-^

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

Name: Stephen (You'll get my last name only by use of a crowbar when I'm DEAD! )

Hair Color: Auburn (red mixed with blonde.... dont ask)

Eye Color: Blue in sunlight, green in artificial light, and an indeterminate gray in the mix
    of the two....... once more, dont ask.

Hight: 5'11" or 6' (I havent measured recently)

Weight: about 175lbs (once again, I havent checked recently)

Hobbies: none... I should prolly work on that......

Favorite Anime: Flame of Recca, Gundam (all of them), Inuyasha, Ah! My Goddess, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Berserk, Ranma 1/2, Record of Lodoss War, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tenchi Muyo, Mahou Sensei Negima

Favorite music: pretty much anything with a decent beat

Pet Peeve: guilt trips.

Personality Quirks: I am too wierd to describe.

Miscillanious Info: Wanna know? pm me. This is all youu are gonna get from me here.

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Junior Member Dark Daisuke is on a distinguished road Dark Daisuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2005 02:09 AM
    Threads

Name: ill give you my nickname Mr. D

Hair: uuh light brown and very long

Eye color:Crimson Phoenix already said it =OEye Color: Blue in sunlight, green in artificial light, and an indeterminate gray in the mix
    of the two

Hieght: 5' 6"

Wieght:120 Pounds i think

Favorite Anime/Manga: DNAngel, and .Hack//SIGN

Favorite color: black, and green

Favorite Band(s):The Killers, Relient K, Green Day

Favorite Song: Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Senior Member Feenie is on a distinguished road Feenie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 08:09 PM
    Threads

Name: You'l only get what others call me "Feenie"

Hair: somehow it the same as Crimson Phoenix's... long auburn

Eyes... well lets just say its going around lately for color-changing.... mine are the same as Crimson Phoenix and Dark Daisuke.......

Hight: about 6'

Weight: about 160-175 lbs

Faves:
    Color - Midnight Blue
    Song - First Love by Utada Hikaru (I think thats right....)
    Anime - to many to pick one
    Manga - Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit's Tale

PLEASE DONT ASK ABOUT THE NAME.

Family is in my Journal

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Name:Ivette AKA Evey
    Username:AnimeLegend!713 (obvious)
    birthday:July 13, 1993
    grade:6
    hair color:the darkest shade of brown ever imagined
    eye color:brown
    height:5'2"
    weight:102
    fav color:yellow,purple
    fav animal:MONKEY!!!
    fav food:Meatballs,noodles,sushi,riceballs,macoroni n cheese
    fav subjects:Art,music,lunch
    fav anime:Inuyasha
    fav manga:Tokyo Mew Mew
    hobbies:writing,painting,watching anime,eating
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation shadow25 is infamous around these parts shadow25's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2005 12:56 PM
    Threads

Name: Mike
    Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: a lot but if u really wanna know it's 225
    Hair color: brown
    Eye color: random but usually green or blue
    Personality/Random Facts: I get annoyed really easily(I apologize ahead of time for this). i like paintball and mosh pits
    Fav Color: Red, black, and blue
    Fav Food: pizza and chicken
    Fav Drink: lol...pop
    Fav games: Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X, god of war, and some others
    Fav Music: Disturbed, drowning pool, metallica, rammstein, basically anything heavy metal or rock i like.
    Hobbies: Sleeping, listening to music, reading
    Pet Peeves: stupid people, english class

Ninja in training sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2006 10:56 AM
    Threads

My Name is Jamin, I am a Male, 15 years old. I live in Virginia. I attend high school and I am in the tenth grade. I love anime and video games. I love to stay on the computer a lot too. I am a tech geek. I am african american. I like RnB and Gospel music. My favorite anime are DragonBall,Z,GT, Samurai Champloo, and Naruto. My favorite video games are mostly the Budokai Series and Zelda series. My favorite color is green. Favorite food is pizza (and chocolate). My favorite thing is four leaf clovers because they are green and they are supposed to give you luck. I love to dance, sing, write stories about my favorite anime, and other stuff. Some stuff I hate is idiocy and being hungry it irritates me. I also don't like to be ignored.
    Last edited by sasuke-fan-1; 10-10-2005 at 02:23 AM. Reason: wanted some more info about me.

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

Name: Michael Swann
    Sex: Male
    Hobbies: Playing video games, Watching anime, Messing around on the computer including creating stupidly built webpages and programming and sleeping. ZZZZzzzz
    Nationality: Native American, Caucasion, Italian, and Irish.
    Height: 6'2"
    Eye Color: Hazel ( they seem to change from blue, green, and a silver gray color.)
    Hair length: 1'5"
    Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Shoe Size: 15
    Status: Unknown (well actually my girlfriend moved so I am single. TT_TT.)
    Favorite food: Anything that is hot and has a kick to it. ^_^
    Favorite Song: Ride On Shooting Star by : The Pillows And Ozzy Osbournes Hellraiser.
    Favorite Color: Light blue (baby blue), Black, and White.
    Favorite Drink: Brisk Lemon Iced Tea
    Favorite Games: Legend of Legaia And All Final Fantasy Games
    Favorite Animes: Outlaw Star, Excel Saga, Vandread, And FOOLY COOLY. ^_^ ^_^
    I am also interested in getting with a girl again since it has been awhile for me TT_TT. So if anyone is interested (which I personally doubt anyone does) contact me at [email protected]. (*>*)
    I also know D-Man pretty well since he goes to my school at this moment. D-man If you read this guess what I have to say.... You are truly the man. Mwuahahahahahahaha lmao/lol/rofl/focroflmaool. figure that last one out and come to me. hehehehe
    "What is life without pain?."

The original Burger King katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 09:49 PM
    Threads

Name: Justin Shapiro
    Sex: male
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 159 (For a 6'2 male, that is below average, so don't judge me, lol)
    Hobies: Playing tennis, singing, theatre, hanging out with friends.
    Favorite Food: CAJUN AND CREOLE FOOD IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!
    Favorite Movie: I can't decide
    Favorite Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist,
    Favorite Anime Characters: Colonial Hughes, Ed Elric, and Kimblee(FMA), Little Slugger(Parinoia Agent), Straight Couger(S-cry-Ed
    Favorite Video Game: Super Smash Brothers Melee, Fullmetal alchemist 1-2
    Favorite Color: Blue
    Favorite Quote: "And God said, "Let there be light,"(pulls cord)...... and he pulled the wrong cord and there was wind.
    Favorite Singer: Josh Groban
    Favorite Song: America(it's not a red-neck country song, I swear)
    Favorite TV show: Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, South Park, Chappele's Show, Mind of Mencia, and Friends
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive.........Write that down.

Little Sister: *insertjapanesenamehere*
    Twin Sister: Catskill888
    Mother: Draconocturn
    Cousin:.::CrazyBabey::.
    Little Brother: Kagome's Stalker

Revengeful Sin.. †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:33 PM
    *Smirks.* You'll never know, because I will kill you.
    Threads

Name: Asia
    Height: 5'3''
    Hair Color: Black
    Fav Color: Black, Dark blue, Purple, Dark Green
    Fav Food: Any Japanese foods, and Cookies
    Fav Drink: Coke with Lime
    Fav Anime: Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto
    Fav Manga: Full Metal Alchemist, Rave Master, Naruto, One Piece
    Fav Games: Full Metal Alchemist (both games on PS2), Katamari Damacy, Sonic Heroes, Star Ocean: Till The end of Time, Xs: The Ark of Napishtim
    Fav Music Artists: Utada Hikaru, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Crystal Kay, Ayumi Hamasaki
    Fav Anime Chars: Wrath, Edward Elric, Greed, Envy
    Hobbies: Searching the Net, Drawing, Writing Poems, and being a FMA super Fan!
    Race: African American, 1/4 Japanese
    Nickname(s): Wrath, Moofy, Envy(sometimes)
    Zodiac Sign: Gemini
    Birth Stone: Emerald
    Personality: I'm crazy all the times, Hyper alot!

..Phew I wrote alot lol

~Moofy known as Wrath

Last edited by †-Wrath-†; 10-10-2005 at 05:15 PM.
    ((Everyone that gave me rupees, Thank you very much!))
    ((partner in crime: Full Metal Shrimp))

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I stole the idea! Sorry!
    Name: Kevin
    Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 145 lbs.
    Hair color: Black
    Eye color: Kind of dark brown
    Personality/Random Facts: I am a guy who likes to be alone. Im kind of like the opposite of a claustrophobic (I hate big places), I just got dumped by my gf, I am nice and cute (meh), ^_^
    Fav Color: Scarlet and black
    Fav Food: Hamburgers!!!(Im surprised Im not fat off them ^_^)
    Fav Drink: Root beer and strawberry daiquiris
    Fav ANIME: FLCL and Witch Hunter Robin
    Fav MANGA: FLCL and Bleach
    Fav GAMES: All the Final Fantasies, Legend of Dragoon, Chrono Chross and a lot more RPGs!!!
    Fav Music: KoRn (its tatooed on my arm!!!),Nirvana,Thursday,MCR,Aiden,From First to Last,HelloGoodbye,and a lot more screamo.
    Fav Anime characters: Gambit.........he's not an anime character but so what!!!!
    Hobbies: sleeping and some other stuff

Another soul lost in hell horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2007 11:12 PM
    Threads

Name:
    P-A(or Pier-Alexandre for the curious)
    Nationality:
    Canadien(Québecois et fier de l'être pour être plus précis^^)

Fav.Color:
    Green

Hobbies:
    Play video game,Tennis,My Roleplay forum,Listen music,

Favorite band:
    Linkin parK,Rammstein,SOAD,green day,Simple plan,Gorillaz,metallica,radio head,dream theater,papa roach and more.
    Job:
    High school student/Roleplay forum admin
    Family
    Searching for ....

Fav.game:
    All the battlefield,all the zelda , Command and Conquer general,Tribes vengeance,

Fav.manga:
    Shaman king and Ruroni kenshin

Member Gren, The Soul Absorber is an unknown quantity at this point Gren, The Soul Absorber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2006 04:04 PM
    Threads

Sex:male
    Height:5'10
    Weight:Find out from me... Most of it is muscle anyway
    Hairark Brown
    Eyes:hazel
    I wear Glasses but no braces
    Anime Fav:Eva, Naruto, Ah! My Goddess, Love Hina
    Fav TV show: South Park
    Fav Game:Any RTS game or mainly Baldurs gate games
    Nationality: USA
    Music:SOME RAP! Rock, Country
    Foods:Meat

I am searching for a GF but cant find one
    Looking for something... Need Relationship

http://s14.************.com/Animagawa
    My new forums^ im looking for members and a couple admin... Need lots of mods yet :s

The Devious Beauty Lady Raven is on a distinguished road Lady Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 08:00 PM
    I live in hell. Its really nice in the winter.....
    Threads

Wink

Name: Eva or Raven
    Eye color: light brown
    Hair color: dark brown
    Height: 5'6"
    Favorite colors: Black, red, blue, purple, and silver
    Favorite Animes: Trigun, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cowboy Bebop, Ruroni Kenshin,
    Samurai Shamploo, InuYasha, One Peice, and lots more
    Favorite TV shows: C.S.I, Jeopardy, WWE Raw, History, Science, Discovery, and
    National Geographic channles
    Recreation: I like to read, sketch, watch TV, and go to the movies
    Things i brag about: My smarts, my love to learn, the fact i can talk in several
    diffrent langauges, and im soooo clever!
    What i wanna be: A rock star, a scientist, immortal, an artist, and a lawyer
    My status: im single!
    Music: Punk rock, a little rap, hip hop, jazz, metal, retro, classic rock, and
    classical
    Bands: Poison, Queen, Kiss, Twisted Sister, Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, Green Day
    System of a Down, Kitty, Die Form, Metalica, and a bunch others
    Books: Anything Anne Rice and Stephen King, Harry Potter, horrors, action, fiction
    fantasy, blah blah blah lots more.
    P.M. Me at Shadow Sniper

Junior Member galliant beast is on a distinguished road galliant beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2005 05:43 AM
    Threads

male
    hobys:skateboardin,drawin
    fave culer:BLACK
    fave band:linkin park
    ps:sorry about the spelling

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

name:kazz
    sex: not yet
    eye color:brown
    hair color:black
    weight:somewhere between 1-1000lbs
    hobbys:....you dont wanna know
    fav animes: Gundam Seed/Destiny, Naruto, One Peice, Bleach
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Träumer Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2005 11:02 AM
    Threads

Name: Kane
    Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 125 Pounds
    Hair color: Brown/dirty blond
    Eye color: Hazel
    Personality/Random Facts: I can be a bit jaded at times. I also love debating.

Fav Color: Purple
    Fav Food:
    Eh, I don't really think I have one.
    Fav Drink: Coke
    Fav ANIME: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Elfen Lied, and GTO.

Fav MANGA: Neon Genesis Evangelion and Gunslinger Girl
    Fav GAMES: Duke Nukem, Resident Evil 3, SMB, Super Smash Brothers, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Mario 64, KOTOR, Morrowind, Halo 2 online, Graal, GTA: VC, Resident Evil 4, well that's probably enough.
    Fav Music: Rammstein, Sublime, Reel Big Fish, The Gorillaz, Sarah Brightman (It's rather out-of-place), Disturbed, Johnny Cash, Daft Punk, and much,much more.
    Fav Anime characters: Onizuka and Gendou Ikari.
    Hobbies:
    Anime, literature, writing, video games, debate, and film
    Pet Peeves: Mainly anyone who uses aol speak. You know, stuff like 'u' and 'r.' Also, people who fails at grammar.

Junior Member darkangel_sakura is an unknown quantity at this point darkangel_sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2005 06:25 AM
    Threads

Name: Kurayami Sakura (well, really, that is my main name, but since i have many personalities, i have many names.)
    Hair color: black
    Eye color: icy blue
    Height: around 5'5"
    Weight: around 110
    Hobbies: singing, drawing
    Bands: i have been in many bands such as DarkSoul, 666, and as of now, i am making "Death of Importance". All of which, i was the maker and lead singer.
    Personalities: I have many different personalities, 22 exactly. I do not switch personalities much, but i do occasionally.
    Over all, i always dress in black, i like chains and torchure, but i am somewhat fun to be around, and i give good advice.
    The darkness has been banished.... but yet it still consumes me.....

Siggys made by AnimeLegend!713

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

UPDATE ^^*
    Name: Tanya or Elisenda

Height:5' 8'' I think lol
    Weight: 55 kilos ( don't know in pounds lol)
    Hair color: Dark brown hair

Eye color: hazel-brown eyes
    Personality/Random Facts: I'm a sweet person and really affectionate to all the ppl I know...maybe too much >.<......also very romantic lol

Fav Color: Purple and black
    Fav Food:Spaguetti

Fav Drink: Hawaian Punch
    Fav ANIME:
    Fruits Basket right now ^^*
    Fav MANGA:Chobits right now
    Fav Music: Coldplay, Gorillaz, U2, Green Day,Chambao, Tony Bennet, Justin Timberlake and much more!
    Fav Anime characters: Kyo and Yuki Sohma of Fruits Baskets
    Hobbies:
    Anime, piano, violin, internet, crosstitching,etc....

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

been a really long time since i did this

Name: Kevin
    Height: Around 6 feet
    Weight: 135lb
    Hair color: dark blonde
    Eye color: deep green with a hint of blue and gold
    Fav Color: Crimson of course
    Fav Food:umm pizza i guess
    Fav Drink: Pepsi
    Fav ANIME: currently the top ones are gundam seed, gundam seed destiny, chrono crusade, Elfen lied, naruto, and ikki tousen
    Fav MANGA: negima, battle vixens, .hack//legend of the twilight
    Fav musican: yuki kajiura
    Fav Anime characters: sesshoumaru, cagalli, heero....umm and alot more

Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Honey bunches <33 _Sesshomaru_ will become famous soon enough _Sesshomaru_ will become famous soon enough _Sesshomaru_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 10:04 PM
    Threads

Name: Derik
    weight: around 110
    height: around 5'6"
    hair color: brown
    eye color: light blue
    favorite colors: green, red, blue
    favorite food: pizza or chicken
    favorite drink: mountain dew
    favorite anime: inuyasha, full metal alchemist, naruto, and more
    favorite manga: inuyasha and full metal alchemist
    favorite musician: none particularly
    favorite anime characters: sesshomaru, inuyasha, ed elric
    personality: quite, sometimes talkative
    hobbies; playing video games, anime, drawing, online gaming

[Sig made by aYaMe5967~^_^~]

Junior Member Smoke Alchemist is on a distinguished road Smoke Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2005 12:30 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

Hello,

Just wanted to say hello since i just joined this forum. I feel like i might actually be the eldest one here LOL!
    Hope this forum is very welcoming. I have been on a few where people are just horrible so i don't post there anymore. Found this one and hope to stick around.

Name: ?, we need to get to know each other first

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Hight: 5' 2"

Weight: yeah

Color - Green

Anime - LOADS!!

I love to Write, Graphic design, Film, Voice over. I have been an anime fan since i was a small child. I love video games!!
    Last edited by Smoke Alchemist; 10-31-2005 at 12:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information