AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Trigun!!!

Senior Member Water Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past Water Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2005 10:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation Trigun!!!

Trigun is a very kool show. Well this is the thread where you can talk about it. Do what ever you want in this thread, it just has to be trigun related. For example, Do Vash the stampede and Meryl go together. Does vash like her in the episodes. What about Nick Wolfwood the Priest Gunman guy.
    Well just talk about stuff like that and have fun! ^_^
    Heres some Trigun Tunes.

http://images.animelab.com/midi/Trig...y_tomorrow.mid
    http://images.animelab.com/midi/Trigun/HT.mid
    http://images.animelab.com/midi/Trigun/Rem.mid
    http://archives.theotaku.com/trigun/...trigun_his.mid

Last edited by Water Angel; 03-15-2005 at 01:17 AM.
    Deep In my soul ... the loves so strong, it takes control. Now we both know ... the secrets there, the feeling shows. Dreams that fall apart ... I make a wish on a shouting star. There will come a day ... some were far away. In you'r arms all stay my only love. My only ....... love.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Lan360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Lan360's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2005 07:29 AM
    Threads

Tri-Gun is like super cool but one step behind Full Metal Alchamist

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Lan360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Lan360's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Your like tri-ggun crazy

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Isnt my guy like Cloud now

달 버찌 Foofy foofy will become famous soon enough Foofy foofy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2005 05:55 AM
    Threads

Omg, Trigun's my 3rd favorite show! ( I have yet to decide what my first fav. is)
    Thanks so much for the toons, i'm gonna listen to them right now ^__^. btw, Wolfwood shouldn't go with anyone. He's too good for all those girls.
    Oh and yes Lan, your guy looks like cloud.

I'm off to watch Trigun, since I have nothing better to do.
    Last edited by Foofy foofy; 03-15-2005 at 07:38 AM.
    When I saw that I immediately had to think about the imminent doom & destruction that would happen when the snowflake would touch the ground, or worse, melted.

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

I love trigun with a passion Vash the stampede is just so cool with his angel arm and dead accuracy with his pistols, He is just so "innocent" that when an entire city falls he barely hurts anyone... everyone destroys the city trying to kill him
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 11:26 PM
    Threads

i have not seen the show is it any good. if you would like pm me and tell me what it is about.
    I know all and I see all, I just don't tell all.

Senior Member Water Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past Water Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Trigun is a awsome show D-Man. It's on cartoon network/Adult Swim. So you should watch it some time.
    Deep In my soul ... the loves so strong, it takes control. Now we both know ... the secrets there, the feeling shows. Dreams that fall apart ... I make a wish on a shouting star. There will come a day ... some were far away. In you'r arms all stay my only love. My only ....... love.

달 버찌 Foofy foofy will become famous soon enough Foofy foofy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2005 05:55 AM
    Threads

Yup, and if you've never seen it, here's your chance. Only the second episode is on tonight, when depends where you're from.
    When I saw that I immediately had to think about the imminent doom & destruction that would happen when the snowflake would touch the ground, or worse, melted.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vash the stampede's brother is pretty crazy, If he hadn't done some of that horrible stuff vash wouldn't be in so much pain. Wait if vash's brother didn't do that stuff ..... then there wouldn't even be a show, but I still feel sorry for vash. Its also hard to belive that vash is like 200 years old.

Senior Member arkeith_daimondskin can only hope to improve arkeith_daimondskin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2005 11:02 PM
    Threads

Man Vash is so cool!!
    yea your right about his brother, because if he hadnt realized if thing die then he would have a different attitude.
    Rats live on no evil staR

I said what i meant, and meant what i said!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah.........

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Trigun is awesome. Look at my pen name for pete's sake. I love Wolfwood so much.

I didin't like it when he died though.
    -.-
    Last edited by Regex; 03-22-2005 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Fixed spoiler

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

Uhm... Lessee... What do I think of Trigun... Well, I think it...
    ROCKS MY SOCKS, MAN!! Vash is sooo cool!! He can multi-task like there's no tomorrow!! Eat donuts, run, and cry at the same time... Man, he's one helluva multi-tasker! I can only do the eat donuts and run at the same time kinda thing...
    So you could say I think Trigun rocks my socks and it should therefore be put on a platter, and served to me everyday.... Even though it's an anime! O.O;;;
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Dark Vampire Lord lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2005 08:40 PM
    Threads

vash is cool
    Life to me is pointless and empty, no purpose, nothing to be proud of, no pain, anything that should matter doesn't to me....

Sister= cblssms

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hated when nick wolfwood died .....

I cried a little >>
    Last edited by Regex; 03-22-2005 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Fixed spoiler

100% Original ~Mikaru~ is on a distinguished road ~Mikaru~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 05:24 PM
    Threads

I saw it when i was about 9, I loved it and I was sooo surprised when it came on Cartoon Network.

I cried when Wolfwood died! T-T Poor Milly!
    Last edited by Regex; 03-22-2005 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Fixed spoiler

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kool

Senior Member Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

I love Vash ..... He is so funny!

Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun...

Junior Member VANCLUDE is on a distinguished road VANCLUDE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2005 03:37 PM
    Threads

Trigun is a werid Anime And Some Times Makes no sence, but he LOVES "DONUTS" and So Do I

Senior Member pickdaddy can only hope to improve pickdaddy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2005 07:15 PM
    Threads

vash would have to be my favorite character he is so dead accurate with his guns

Senior Member pumpkin__smasher will become famous soon enough pumpkin__smasher will become famous soon enough pumpkin__smasher's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2005 09:07 PM
    Threads

i love TRIGUN its my favorite!!

"/\_/\"

Closed Thread

Thread Information