AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite episode of Cowboy Bebop

Junior Member chinkilla666 will become famous soon enough chinkilla666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2007 09:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What is your favorite episode of Cowboy Bebop

My favorite episode is Waltz For Venus. It has some of the best music and a very good story to it.
    Life is nothing more than a dream of death.

The Dragon Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2007 10:10 PM
    Threads

My favorite episode is the once with the guy dressed up as a bear. It is so funny, Spike and that other dude just ignore him as he makes bomb threats.
    Don't mock the short guy... or else...hehehe...

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2014 12:26 AM
    Threads

i do not have one. i like them all. that are like the best. but there are better.
    I know all and I see all, I just don't tell all.

Property of GaMeGoD gioflores is an unknown quantity at this point gioflores's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2005 08:59 AM
    Threads

I also think the shining gundam and burning gundam was cool!

+Rain the Pain+ xCalypsox is on a distinguished road xCalypsox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2005 03:55 PM
    Threads

Jupiter Jazz part 1&2... It was both funny and sad...

"...I canít see the end of me

My whole expanse I cannot see
    I formulate infinity
    And store it deep inside of me..."
    -Nirvana-
    R.I.P--Kurdt Cobain...
    It is I...Rain

Familia:
    Spiral76- amazing sister
    DragonsRevenge- sweet lil sister
    CuteStar- cute lil sis
    Trey X- awesome little bro
    The Lost Angel-cuz

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 04:47 AM
    Threads

well its the last episode when vicious and spike fight and at the end spike fall by stairs and says BANG!!
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 01:08 AM
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

i like the one where ed made his first catch! the mushroom dude!
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

Member Starwinds is on a distinguished road Starwinds's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2006 04:39 PM
    Threads

Lol. The episode about the search for that Beta player (can't remember the title). And I also liked Episode 20 titled Pierrot Le Fou.

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:48 PM
    Threads

I liked the last episodes the most

~Made by Gandizzl~

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 04:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

The last episode was good... Cuz it was sad... And Spike owned everybody...

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 04:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

Yeah that was the best. I guess they saved the best for last. Also I like the one when fought the "Mad Hatter". Damn that thing gave me the creeps.

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

The one with the fridge. It was strange......and funny. Especially at the end when the 'thing' turned out to be a bean roll or something. And Ed was sleeping the whole time. LOL

+Rain the Pain+ xCalypsox is on a distinguished road xCalypsox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2005 03:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sword
    The one with the fridge. It was strange......and funny. Especially at the end when the 'thing' turned out to be a bean roll or something. And Ed was sleeping the whole time. LOL
    Toys in the Attic! I like that epi too...

"...I canít see the end of me

My whole expanse I cannot see
    I formulate infinity
    And store it deep inside of me..."
    -Nirvana-
    R.I.P--Kurdt Cobain...
    It is I...Rain

Familia:
    Spiral76- amazing sister
    DragonsRevenge- sweet lil sister
    CuteStar- cute lil sis
    Trey X- awesome little bro
    The Lost Angel-cuz

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

man, those are some great eps. i've all but forgotten about; and the one with the little kid that played the blues, in which turned out that his was an old man, was great

Senior Member full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 02:48 AM
    Threads

my faveroite episode would have to be "honky tonk women". i think that episode is awsome and funny. also the episode with that one chick jet likes and her daud=ghter shows up.(hot dog bun not to young)
    thinking of you wherever you are

we pray for our sorrows to end,
    and hope that our hearts will blend,
    now i will step forward to realize this wish

and who knows,
    starting a new journey may not be so hard
    or maybe it has already begun

there are many worlds,
    but they share the same sky
    one sky one destiny

my family:
    brother dark nightmare

bestest freind in the whole world, universe, and watever else there is. Midnight's Twilight

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 12:30 AM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Pierrot Le Fou all the way. The last episode Asteroid Blues was good too especialy the end Spike finally beat Vishouse and died a hero and technicly the leader of the Red Dragon. I also enjoyed Sympathy for the Devil the ending was creepy, sad, and beautiful at the same time.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Senior Member animeadmirer is on a distinguished road animeadmirer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2006 03:49 AM
    San Jose of California, where everything is overpriced.
    Threads

Last episodes. Definetly cool.
    All great figures are shrouded with ambiguity! Look how they fear the Devil and revere God! With mystery comes colossal power! -- Suzuka (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Eliminate the imposibles, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. -- Kudo Shinichi (Detective Conan)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

ya know, i felt that one episode where spike fought an assassin with a child's mindset, that also had special powers and stuff, was really freakin' creepy

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote: "Yeah that was the best. I guess they saved the best for last. Also I like the one when fought the "Mad Hatter". Damn that thing gave me the creeps."

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666
    ya know, i felt that one episode where spike fought an assassin with a child's mindset, that also had special powers and stuff, was really freakin' creepy
    That's episode 20 titled Pierrot Le Fou. The one a few other of us have also been talking about, but by its title.

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:48 PM
    Threads

Man it really sucks that I havent seen ALL the episodes. I really want to. *really really wants to get the whole series*how many episodes are there? isnt it around 26?

~Made by Gandizzl~

Member Holly Strife is on a distinguished road Holly Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2005 02:10 PM
    Threads

I can't remember the names of the part's but mine was where the clown looking guy who was afraid of cat's I believe, and at the end it was an amusement park? Heeh, Yeah that surely had to be my favorite one. I liked the plot line to them all though.
    This is as is as is, is as.

Angel of Fire Shakaku the Phoenix is an unknown quantity at this point Shakaku the Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2005 03:19 PM
    Threads

Toys in the Attic. It was weird. My friend was over that night and she couldnt sleep after that episode. It was funny to see her freak out esp. since she is a big horror flic fan.

In the end...we will conserve only what we love
    We will love only what we understand
    We will understand only what we are taught.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Holly Strife
    I can't remember the names of the part's but mine was where the clown looking guy who was afraid of cat's I believe, and at the end it was an amusement park? Heeh, Yeah that surely had to be my favorite one. I liked the plot line to them all though.
    Once again that was episode 20 titled Pierrot Le Fou. Lol.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

oh so that's what it's called, oh well i don't memorize the titles of the eps. i just watch them. and don't forget the one with Spike v. Andy, the Space cowboy, that one was just too funny

Demon Slayer Deshwitat will become famous soon enough Deshwitat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

I really liked the one where Spike died it had alot of cool action to it and some cool ending music

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information