AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Armageddon A Online Grand Theft Auto Game.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Armageddon A Online Grand Theft Auto Game.

TRUE ARMAGGEDON!

If they were to make a Online Grand Theft Auto game what do you think it will be like? I think there would be senseless killing everywhere. People would be getting women and sleeping with them and all sorts of stuff.Blowing each other up all over the place. Man just thinking about it getting me really excited What do you think will happen? Will they begin to protest the making of mature rated games from now on and then ban them?

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

I think that if they did indeed make an online GTA game it would be frggin awesome, It'd be like an alternate life where its ok to kill countless citizens and steal a car then promptly blow it up with a conveniently place rocket... It makes me daydream to just think of the concept of such a game, but alas, For such a creation to pass esrb critics it would have to cut out much of the content you would expect from a game of that magnitude, such as drugs, and whoring although its present in the offline versions, im sure that if those were to be added the level of detail would have to be increased and thats not really what the parens of american children want... their children going around killing cops and then going out to screw a hooker (visible on screen) screwing of hookers... but the concept is great none the less, and if this idea is your brainchild hotsuma I congratulate you and offer you my utmost respect, that of a true gamer...
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

Closed Thread

Thread Information