AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: How To "Conquer" The World

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i would make an alliance between squirels, roaches, and Tsuna and then when they are all sleeping I would thow a fart which would kill them all. Then I would take their armies and attack everyone else. Then I would say this..............

IF YOU WANNA GO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND YOU AIN'T GOT DRUGS YET! SO SAY WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WITH ME!

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

Take over the world? Simple. Develop a plague that needs a vaccine, not to cure it but to stop the effects, and its spread. Why? You don’t want the next generation to have the disease. Now while the world is bowing down to you. You need to take action to make sure that your control doesn’t slip. With your new found power you need to take over a military. But which one. I would choose Russia’s. simply put a lot of cheap crap. The US military is a little to power full for you to tackle quite yet. Now with Russia’s military, you need to invade a rich, but weak nation. I would choose the Kuwait. Oil is power, and the west wont mess with you if you have nukes, and you do. Russia’ nukes are cheap, and easy to get, just ask China. Now that you have oil, you need to move on to the next oil rich, weak nation. But be careful the west has now established its self in the other Opec nations. So you use your new found oil riches to reek havoc on the west, how? Destroy their oil refineries, thus raising the cost of gas, and destroying the US’s economy. While the US in chaos, all of NATO is yours for the taking. Remember that The US is NATO, and the UN. So blitz threw Western Europe. Don’t leave soldiers to hold it, just destroy every thing. You will now hold back on the “cure” if they haven’t already copied it. If they have don’t worry. Mustard gas is in Russia’s arsenal. And it to is cheap. Did I mention that all of Russia is for sale, and cheap. ^^. Now remember the lessons of WWII. Don’t try to take all the world at once. You have Europe, and a large chunk of Asia. So just set tight.
    You now win the minds and souls of Europe. Good, you bought them. I know Euro trash. What can I say, Europe’s for sale too. Just cost more than Russia. Now you need to move south. Africa. This will be easy. Why, AIDs, and you new plague has all but killed every one down there. The rest. Well feed them and move them to Europe. This is a good idea because you can keep control of them while they are surrounded by your drones.
    Now you must mow over the middle east. Nuke it to Hell. Don’t even try, they are crazy, kill them all, or you will be slow to a crawl. Since your forces arnt held down in the middle east, you need to invade Canada, and Mexico. Why invade the US from the North, an 2000 mile long un protected border, with a very large and weak nation to the north, easy, now just hold that land. Now in Mexico. Just take it over and wind the minds of the people to the south. Why? You will need them to invade the south. After you have a firm hold on Mexico, and it’s population, you need to invade the US, you will have to use all you nuclear weapons, but not yet. Poor in from the south into California. You need to work your way up the coast kill every one, the people of the us have alots of guns. Every where, so no one is friendly. Take over the west coast. And at the same time come down from Canada you have to bomb NY city, Boston, Washington, and destroy every power plant. Kill. Now that the US has lost all of its coast, the navy is stuck at sea. This is bad. The US navy is big and mean. You must hunt down all the Ohio class bombers. Do this with you acula class subs from Russia. But be careful, the Sea wolves, and the LA class attack subs will be out there, and they can take any thing you have. But Russia’s navy is well expendable. So take the bombers at all cost. Good you got them. Now take out the US bomber forces, you can do this while hunting down the bombers. Yes do that. Now that you have all the bombers and the subs, the US nuclear triad is down to missile silos. Nuke them first. Mover your forces north and south of the borders, and nuke every major city, and then move back in. there must be no one left. The US is a problem because they have freedom, and love it. We have to enslave them and turn them into farmers to feed the world.
    Now Asia. China must come first.
    Ok good you chose nukes. Good the world population is now down to about 5 billion down from 6.25 we are off to a start. Now North Korea. Watch out Lil Kim has nukes too. So just bombe him first, not with nukes, but with Chemical weapons. If they people suffer, and are sick they will not revolt. You just enslave them because you may need them from food for the soldiers you will need in India. Now go south threw South Korea. This will be a walk in the park. Remember the US is dead. Just take it. Good you got it. Now to Japan, and Taiwan. Japan will be easy too. But the US carriers will either be there or in Taiwan. So be careful. Japan you got them, oh they killed them selves, eeh saved you the trouble. Now Taiwan. Nuke.
    Good now India, nuke them too. Taking on the responsibilities of a 3rd world country that cant hold its own weight you don’t need.
    Now all that is left is well south America. Invite them to the ruins of the US, and turn them into farmers. Good the world is yours and the population is a good 3 billion

well that came to mind
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by demonplight
    Take over the world? Simple. Develop a plague that needs a vaccine, not to cure it but to stop the effects, and its spread. Why? You don’t want the next generation to have the disease. Now while the world is bowing down to you. You need to take action to make sure that your control doesn’t slip. With your new found power you need to take over a military. But which one. I would choose Russia’s. simply put a lot of cheap crap. The US military is a little to power full for you to tackle quite yet. Now with Russia’s military, you need to invade a rich, but weak nation. I would choose the Kuwait. Oil is power, and the west wont mess with you if you have nukes, and you do. Russia’ nukes are cheap, and easy to get, just ask China. Now that you have oil, you need to move on to the next oil rich, weak nation. But be careful the west has now established its self in the other Opec nations. So you use your new found oil riches to reek havoc on the west, how? Destroy their oil refineries, thus raising the cost of gas, and destroying the US’s economy. While the US in chaos, all of NATO is yours for the taking. Remember that The US is NATO, and the UN. So blitz threw Western Europe. Don’t leave soldiers to hold it, just destroy every thing. You will now hold back on the “cure” if they haven’t already copied it. If they have don’t worry. Mustard gas is in Russia’s arsenal. And it to is cheap. Did I mention that all of Russia is for sale, and cheap. ^^. Now remember the lessons of WWII. Don’t try to take all the world at once. You have Europe, and a large chunk of Asia. So just set tight.
    You now win the minds and souls of Europe. Good, you bought them. I know Euro trash. What can I say, Europe’s for sale too. Just cost more than Russia. Now you need to move south. Africa. This will be easy. Why, AIDs, and you new plague has all but killed every one down there. The rest. Well feed them and move them to Europe. This is a good idea because you can keep control of them while they are surrounded by your drones.
    Now you must mow over the middle east. Nuke it to Hell. Don’t even try, they are crazy, kill them all, or you will be slow to a crawl. Since your forces arnt held down in the middle east, you need to invade Canada, and Mexico. Why invade the US from the North, an 2000 mile long un protected border, with a very large and weak nation to the north, easy, now just hold that land. Now in Mexico. Just take it over and wind the minds of the people to the south. Why? You will need them to invade the south. After you have a firm hold on Mexico, and it’s population, you need to invade the US, you will have to use all you nuclear weapons, but not yet. Poor in from the south into California. You need to work your way up the coast kill every one, the people of the us have alots of guns. Every where, so no one is friendly. Take over the west coast. And at the same time come down from Canada you have to bomb NY city, Boston, Washington, and destroy every power plant. Kill. Now that the US has lost all of its coast, the navy is stuck at sea. This is bad. The US navy is big and mean. You must hunt down all the Ohio class bombers. Do this with you acula class subs from Russia. But be careful, the Sea wolves, and the LA class attack subs will be out there, and they can take any thing you have. But Russia’s navy is well expendable. So take the bombers at all cost. Good you got them. Now take out the US bomber forces, you can do this while hunting down the bombers. Yes do that. Now that you have all the bombers and the subs, the US nuclear triad is down to missile silos. Nuke them first. Mover your forces north and south of the borders, and nuke every major city, and then move back in. there must be no one left. The US is a problem because they have freedom, and love it. We have to enslave them and turn them into farmers to feed the world.
    Now Asia. China must come first.
    Ok good you chose nukes. Good the world population is now down to about 5 billion down from 6.25 we are off to a start. Now North Korea. Watch out Lil Kim has nukes too. So just bombe him first, not with nukes, but with Chemical weapons. If they people suffer, and are sick they will not revolt. You just enslave them because you may need them from food for the soldiers you will need in India. Now go south threw South Korea. This will be a walk in the park. Remember the US is dead. Just take it. Good you got it. Now to Japan, and Taiwan. Japan will be easy too. But the US carriers will either be there or in Taiwan. So be careful. Japan you got them, oh they killed them selves, eeh saved you the trouble. Now Taiwan. Nuke.
    Good now India, nuke them too. Taking on the responsibilities of a 3rd world country that cant hold its own weight you don’t need.
    Now all that is left is well south America. Invite them to the ruins of the US, and turn them into farmers. Good the world is yours and the population is a good 3 billion

well that came to mind
    I must say, you are thuro in your work. But I shall send you a Cute exploding dancing bunny anyways. I bought a whole bunch awhile back. I rule the world and that's it.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Junior Member Superphreak is on a distinguished road Superphreak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 07:28 PM
    Threads

I say destroy the world
    1.become leader of russian mafiya
    2.raid the highest beer producing co. in the country
    3.take it all to the artic ice caps
    4.pour and soak the ice in beer,whisky,and whine.
    5.Light a match and....BURN BABY BURN,the northerb ice caps are melting and flooding the world.HAHAHAHAHAHAHa
    FREEDOM

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You people don't believe in the cute dancing exploding bunnies! Look apon the product for world domination!
    This is our Cute Dancing Exploding Bunny before exploding,,,,

This is after exploding,,,,,,

Now any questions, or do I ship one of my bunnies to you. Muwhahaha!
    Last edited by The Rebel; 06-30-2005 at 12:53 PM.

is happy to be back Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 08:51 PM
    Threads

awww.. cute little muderous bunny!!

If I was gonna take over the world, I'd just find someone who actually could, and promise them everything but Canada and Antartica ( no one cares about those places anyway), and I got the rest. If they dicided to agree with me, I'd have them do all the work, yet somehow not let them notice, then once they've taken over the world, kill them off so I get their part. <insert really cheesy evil laugh>

Simple really.
    Last edited by Junior; 06-30-2005 at 05:22 PM.
    ~awesomely awesome sig made by Teh Wing Man~

Hey guys, It's been a while.

Senior Member sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 01:32 PM
    In the basement of my house, i've been trying to get it for years
    Threads

Ok, just to let you know demonplight, you thought that out really well and im impressed and even a little freaked, but all those nukes? You will have destroyed the world's atmosphere and no one will live. That would disrupt the entire balance of the planet. Plus, I say the first nuke that goes off these days leads the rest of the world to use there's too stupid world!!

friend(s)- Venus, Lady_Nayru, Raidon, Sweet Lucidity,Saphire, Yuna_X2, Xieshunnuan, hameht

I play Ragnarok Online

Born to Die... Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 12:41 PM
    in a pile of clothes to the left of the chair in the living room
    Threads

Bwa ha ha ha ha i would put mind controling serium in the worlds water supply..well not me my minions..^_^ then make them hand the world over to me short and simple is the best way to go^_^
    catch the silver bullet and paint it into the sky
    Gott Wei3 ich will kein Engel sein

*FAMILY*
    ILEGALY IN LOVE W/ COUSIN: Dyne
    RANDOM FRIEND: Nerveya
    SNAZY LIL SIS: Fatality
    HORNY PET TIGER: HEAVENSPHEONIX
    ADORABLE LIL SIS: Petit Angel
    FRIEND: sanokidsasuke
    LONG LOST BRO: †NeؤKnÍghtwØlf†
    CRAZY BIG BRO: Dark Sephiroth

Senior Member sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 01:32 PM
    In the basement of my house, i've been trying to get it for years
    Threads

I would phone up my boys out there is space and have them drop me a special package you no what im sayin? lol anyways I would probably call in a hit on planet earth and have them put mind control devices on the survivors mwahahahaha

friend(s)- Venus, Lady_Nayru, Raidon, Sweet Lucidity,Saphire, Yuna_X2, Xieshunnuan, hameht

I play Ragnarok Online

Junior Member celebix2 is on a distinguished road celebix2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 11:53 AM
    Threads

Wy just bomb ourselves USA have enough, Right ???
    Boooom!!!
    Last edited by celebix2; 08-25-2005 at 11:08 AM.
    In a Perfekt World...
    One We´ve never known
    We would never need
    To Fase the world alone...

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

u conquer it just like u would destroy it
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Simple. Take away the money systems of the world. People would panic, riot, kill their leaders, and then I would take over. I wouldn't even have to do anything!
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Oh ... my ... god. +_+ ... this thread still lives? I made this a long time ago. ;__; ... oh how I still love it so. <3

Well, yeah, I'd still use Religious Cult Zombies to conquer the world. Nothing gets past them!

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

I am Launching broadcast satellites that will take over every TV in the world MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! he who rules the TV rules the couch potatos!!

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Koneko
    Instead of doing all that reading and wasting precious time why not just kidnap J.K Rowling and have her tell you the things you need to know?
    Well I would kidnap J.K. Rowling just for the heck of it! ^^ then kidnap all the clebs and torture them by FORCING them to eat. Then I would go and sleep with all of the world power thus forth forcing a mind controling chip into their system forcing them to be my SLAVES! Then brittany my equal in crime! We are EQUALS and shall rule over you ALL! MWAHAHAHAHA! SUFFER... I can make all the guys my slaves *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* JOKE (don't take that seriously I am not like that! ^^)

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Mother of Immortal Sons WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 08:40 PM
    Threads

You have got the right Idea. We were just talking about this in my Economics class today. Control the Financial Capital and you control everyone else. I'm not sure how to go about this however, thats where my freind Kayla would come in. She is the master planner between us. I miss you Kayla.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mira Kaiba
    Simple. Take away the money systems of the world. People would panic, riot, kill their leaders, and then I would take over. I wouldn't even have to do anything!
    "Mercy for the Vanquished is the luxury of those
    with strength and the power to contemplate the mortality of War."
    My loveing husband: Lysander Cyric Korvein

KakaIru luver anbu-kakashi will become famous soon enough anbu-kakashi will become famous soon enough anbu-kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2006 12:54 AM
    Threads

Kiddnap the rulers of each country. Make them hostiges in a secret place.
    -1:Force them to hand over their countries. Threatening to kill them. Or threaten to go after every member of thier familly. (kill a few if needed)
    -2:Once you got the countries you kill them. (But remember to get the sign-over in writing.) When you let yourself be known, tell the government that they all trusted thier countries and people in your own hands. They decided it with thier last moments in life. Cry alot but act strong, for a leader of the world.
    -3:Vistit every country and befriend them. Make them feel comfortable with you as their ruler. (Stop all taxes, lower gas prices, save economy. You know stuff like that.)

(Do something evil if planned but do it slowly and descrete.)

-4:Chose a follower. With only loyal-ness to YOU. (needed if evil is planned) The world will be under your conrtol until you die. The follower will continue and on and on and on. (live as long as you can)

>> hmm....now I know why Santa Clause called me a problem child. Good thing I took his beard off. Hahahaha!
    "Your eyes show no life. As though your soul is dead and your body is still roaming the Earth."
    "That may be. But care I do not."
    ~~~~~
    -Sisters! Inuyasha-Sakura, Taikyo, Ladyanime,Kakei-Hatake Koga, cowboydemon666, MSCBrock,and Wolf Demon Rin
    -Bros! WhiteReaper and DarkTwilight
    -Want to join?

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

My race will rain down on the human earth with a force so massive it makes the universe look small.

DIE HUMAN DIE!!!

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

I`ll use undead to conquer the world!!!!I use them and slice humanz up and put to them in the oven to bake them....I think been playing too much!!O_O...

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

id do it throught pure Kindness, its the perfect plan, NOT REALLY! military might and wipe out any intelligent non-human race

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

Muwahahah I'll make a powerful bomb and threaten the world if they don't make me their ruler I'll blow the world up!

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you cannot rule the world threw capital alone, remember if there are a rich there will be a poor, and the poor will give every thing to be equal, you must have the hearts and minds of the people, that is how you rule the world.
    to make it real easy create a religion, that is the best way, look at islam, look at what they will do all in the name of a "god".
    and killing leaders, or abducting them wont work, the people will still hate you.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

wow i dont want to rule the world maybe a little carribean island but not the world i would get bored but carribean island whoo thats gotta be some fun slight disadvantage of being eaten by a shark but i dont care

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i dont want to rule it just rape it for all its worth, and so far im doin pretty good.
    MySpace FaceBook

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have it! The perfect ally. Using the Cute Dancing Exploding Bunnies purchased from Drigger, threaten Bill Gates into helping me. In return I shall grant him titles and let him rule a country. But using his money to fund a special project involving computer virus, viruses that will cause mass confusion and lead to my ruling the world! I shall once again rise to rule the world as this thread has risen from the depths of the Misc forum! Muwhahahahaa!

Closed Thread

Thread Information